Firekin Plot Search~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm
This plot search is for my firekin Mzalia Moto'jivu.

I have owned her for a long time with very little pride interaction. This thread is to help me break out of my shell and rp her a lot more. The following post tells more about her character, personality and my wants/not wants for her.

The best way to contact me is via quoting me in this thread, PM, or AIM (Goldenice2003).

Note: I will likely be slow at rps due to my current course load in school.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

This is Mzalia Moto'Jivu, or Zala for short.

She is a rather large lioness (average size compared to your normal firekin), but has a pretty gnarly attitude. She can be more sarcastic at times, without even meaning too. This girl taunts her prey before going in for an actual attack. Also, instead of having a nice chat with others, Zala would rather duel. You can consider her a bit stuck up and prideful.

She is related to a lot of the members in the firekin already, yet she finds more comfort hanging around her brother Canicus (Lethrossen) more than any other family member.

I am looking for general rp for Zala. Ideally I would eventually like to look for some long term relationship for her, but it would be based a lot of how they click through rp. Zala is pretty persnickity when it comes to love. One would have to play their wits to win her affection.

I would also like to get Zala some duels~!

I am not looking for a new pride for her, nor any situations that seriously maim her.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:22 am
Duueeels? : D I have Yayuka, Kalama and Moto'spaki!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 am
heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out