Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 am
I've spent most of the past two days in tears, even before I decided to step down I knew I would, the tears started. I cried a bit letting some people know, then getting one reply full out tears so bad I couldn't see for about 10 minutes.

I'm utterly amazed how 'the right thing to do' could be so damn painful. Rationally its right, emotionally I'm depressed. They understand, I know but still.

I need time to rest so I don't get sicker, I can't do it watching over gaia, I know that, so why does it hurt this much?

(picked a random subforum and went with it)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:24 pm
Samt03
I've spent most of the past two days in tears, even before I decided to step down I knew I would, the tears started. I cried a bit letting some people know, then getting one reply full out tears so bad I couldn't see for about 10 minutes.

I'm utterly amazed how 'the right thing to do' could be so damn painful. Rationally its right, emotionally I'm depressed. They understand, I know but still.

I need time to rest so I don't get sicker, I can't do it watching over gaia, I know that, so why does it hurt this much?

(picked a random subforum and went with it)

D: You know. Being a mod is something you took pride in and it was something you enjoyed in a sense. It made you feel special, important, and you liked helping people. It's hard to give up something you love. You feel like you have let people down and you haven't and for some maybe you have. Your health matters. It matters to me and it matters to your guild family.

You know, we're here for you and no matter what your decisions are we believe in you. :3

Hey. You'll go back to it one day but right now it's not in your best interest.  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Meridian - Real Life Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers