Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[JRP] Lan'tis x Codail : Wander No More. (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 am
User Image It had been a long day for Lan'tis, it seemed the other guardians weren't around his post much and he...as much as it never bugged him...hated the isolation. Of course this was sometimes the hardship of guarding the lands and there had been rougher times. Especially when the weather was against you. Eyes narrowing he patrolled the border all the while keeping his focus on enemies or wayward travels looking for entrance into his pride.

Soon his shift would be over and he could go home to rest or possibly visit the young whelp he rescued a few weeks ago. That young thing had been bring him presents as gratitude, which was sweet but not necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Codail had made her way out to the border for just a little, to see if anymore of her family was coming. It seemed...not. It seemed everyone that would come had already traveled into the lands. The aging lioness sighed and shook her large head, a bit saddened. At least Brionglóid would help her stay in touch with the family who had settled elsewhere...the ones she knew the locations of. Like Feid and his mate and cubs...and Caide and his branch...and Talamh (no, her name was Carraigan now) and her branch.

Which reminded her that she needed to speak with Taibreamh more. Her beautiful wing-marked granddaughter. (They were wings so different from her distant sister Kianga...where had they come from?) She was drawn from her thoughts by a scent, one she didn't recognize, per say, but knew was part of the pride. One of the Guardians, than? "Heyla!" she cried as soon as she spotted him, glad her sight was not trying to go yet. (What would happen when it did...?)

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 am
His shift was ending in a few minutes and that he was thankful for as it had been a long day. He was about to step down when a scent distracted him from leaving. It was...hyena or male for that matter; too floral. Lan'tis had scented her before she had reached his place of post. It wasn't a bad scent just different. "Hello stranger," His voice rumbled deeply as he took in the appearance of an older lioness. She was pretty in a delicate way and didn't seem too threatening, but then again one never knew what lurks beneath. "Are you lost and need assistance?" His perch making him appear taller and dominate as he tilted his head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Codail blinked, then chuckled. "Ah, no. But thank you." She looked out towards the rogue lands. "Was simply seeing if any more of my family had decided to make their way here. Seems not." And she looked back to the starry lion, not intimidated by him. Delicate she might have looked...but she was LARGE for a lioness (her god-blood, mayhaps?) and old. Very little frightened her nowadays. "I simply scented you and thought I might say hello before going back in. My family and I joined not long ago." She laughed softly. "Perhaps you heard of the rather large family that joined all at once?"  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm
"Hmm I see." Lan'tis blinked as he thought how she could know what she did about her family simply just by looking in one spot. " Yes I don't think I have seen others that resemble you." By resemble he meant other generations. He ponder her question for a moment. "It is possible. There are many that travel through these lands whether to join or simply see what dawnwalker contains sight wise." He stared with piercing and calm eyes before continuing. "So you are a wanderer simply come back here from your travels? Do you wish to join the dawnwalker clan through the ceremony? I can take you to the temple but from there I am afraid it is only you that can continue on."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 pm
The lioness laughed. It wasn't one that said she was making fun of him...far too friendly. "I'm already a member. I joined with my family not long ago." She was a patient lioness in helping others understand what she was saying. "We're a rather large family, all rather of a type in appearance." A sheepish smile. "I do apologize for any confusion my words caused. I'm not as young as I once was, and I fear my mind skips things occasionally." She smiled calmly. "I called out to you simply to say hello. As one pride member to another."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 am
"Oh," Lan'tis nodded his large head in understanding. " I see, there is no need for apologizing it has become clear now. I have not see you before, though I am not surprised as the felines of this land seemed to grow with each passing day." He looked over at the older females shoulder to nod at his replacement for his post."One moment please I have to speak with my replacement." Lan'tis moved toward the other guardian and spoke quick words to him before going back to the female.

" Do you wish to come with me further into the lands? My shift is done and I could use some food." He used his paw to gesture to the path that lead into the heart of the land and waited for a response. "My name is Lan'tis by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm
Codail nodded. "I still have yet to see everyone in the pride, myself. It's like there's someone new to meet each day." She waited patiently, then nodded again. "I needed to head back that way, so I don't see why we shouldn't share company on the way back." She smiled calmly, moving to follow him. "A pleasure to meet you, Lan'tis. I am Codail."  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 pm
He nodded his head in agreement, a female company would be welcoming change of pace. He was usually around males most of the time in his line of work. Not that there wasn't females he just didn't see much of them. "That would be most welcoming. I could use the company while we wander home." He gave a rare half smile before looking around, "Well shall we-" He used his paw to gesture for her to walk first. " Yes there are many new members and then there is talk of a few leaving."

"Well, this is were I leave you Codail." He turned towards her with a nod of his head. His home was off to the left and it had been a long day. "It was nice to meet you and we will most likely be running into one another now and then."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 pm
Codail nodded. "Some will always seek to leave, to find new places to belong. But there will be new blood to replace them. New cubs born to fill the empty spaces." So long as the pride lived, a few members gone would be no issue. No issue at all. Once they reached the inner lands, she nodded to hi m, wide smile on her muzzle. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Lantis. I do hope I get the chance to talk to you again in the future." And she made her way towards where she knew her family would be. This was indeed a good home. A very good home.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces