Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[prp] what to do with you? (Keaira x Azima x Tareq)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm
    Kearia was listening to Tareq talk. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes occasionally at some of the words that came out of his mouth.

“And, how exactly did you run across my brother?” she dared to ask, stealing a side glance towards the spotted lion.

They were almost at his den. She hoped that Azima was actually there and not off gallivanting somewhere in the lands. She really didn’t feel like tracking them down at the moment. But her twin usually was there. When she spotted a bright lump of fur straight ahead, she smirked. Good, her bratty brother was there! Well, it was either him or her father.

Hopefully the twin telepathy was working.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm
    He chuckled as he thought about his meeting with her brother, wondering how he should actually word it. "Oh he was the first lion I came across after stumbling my way out of those haunted woods of yours." Well, that made it sound boring enough. Which wasn't fun at all... "First thing I did? Pounced right on him. Oh! His face... his face was precious!" Tareq almost cackled as he remembered.

Azima's tail flicked back and forth as he watched a dung beetle move across his path. He was laying right outside of his den, enjoying the sunshin but feeling very bored. Though when he started to get a weird feeling on the back of his neck he sat up, grumbling. How strange... it meant one thing to Azima though, and it was something he hated admitting. He turned himself about, icy blue orbs landing on matching ones as he huffed. What did she want? His gaze took in the male beside her and widened. And why the hell was he with her? He scowled.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 pm
    “Well, that certainly is a greeting.” She didn’t know how to respond otherwise. She would likely freak out if someone had greeted her through a pounce. She was sure Azima probably acted the same way.

“There he is.” She nodded her head towards the lounging lion.

“Oi, Azima! Found your friend.” She said to him, not actually moving towards him just yet. She had a score to settle with her brother for not telling her about the newbies in the lands; she just didn’t know how to express it.

“Thanks for telling your dear sister about him by the way,” she gave a similar scowl. They truly were identical twins, right down to the same facial expressions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 pm
    Tareq grinned at her, though said nothing in response. He thought it was a rather clever, amusing greeting. How could you not find humor in it?

Azima's eyes narrowed as he shot a glance to the grey and spotty lion. "That is not my friend." He barked out, sounding fairly offended that she'd even jokingly suggest such a thing. He rolled his eyes at her next words. "I'm sorry dear sister I didn't know everyone was to report to you about rogues in the land. Is that how we're doing this now? I thought they were generally just ignored unless proven a threat." Well. Not ignored, most lions in the kusini were friendly to outsiders. But Azima sure as hell had been trying to ignore mr. scarface over there.

Well! Well! This was certainly interesting! Tareq grinned as he nudged the crimson female a bit. "You two really are twins, eh?" Whatever that meant. He bounded forward, almost prancing really as he made a bee-line for the red male. "No hellos? No how are yous? You aren't mad still are you?" His voice was cheerfully mischievous.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 pm
    “That sarcastic tone is not needed, Azima,” she hissed. Her brother knew what she meant. He knew she didn’t like being out of the loop of things. She only could guess he liked to piss her off, and that was the reason he did it. “With the land how it’s been, you know someone should have been told. Seeing as you were the first one he met that is.” She sneered at her brother. She couldn’t hate family, but she could be angry with them.

Her head tilted at him. Captain Obvious was stating the obvious again. She couldn’t help but smirk at the male though. “Yeah Azimmmmma. No hellos?”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm
    "Don't come near me!" He snarled, suddenly sitting up and scrambling back a bit, leaning to shoot a glance at his sister. This was definitely her fault for bringing the lumbering idiot along!

Cranky lions were always the most fun to mess with, they were always so uptight! How could Tareq help it? His tail flicked back and his grin widened when he heard Kearia join in with the taunting. He went to tackle Azima but the other moved out of the way just in time and instead Tareq ended on the ground, coughing slightly as dust rose up.

He rolled to his side, chuckling. "Your bother seems a bit shy." He said slowly, glancing to the female twin.

Azima made a face. Shy? Hah! He just didn't want some scar-littered imbecile touching him... especially one with such ridiculous mannerisms! "Next time I will be sure to let someone important know then." He concluded with an air of finality as he started to move away from his den. Though he knew this wouldn't be the end of the meeting, things never worked out in his favor.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 pm
    She eyed Azima’s reaction. “A bit touchy today, aren’t we Azima?” Keaira asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. “He never use to be shy. Maybe he’s just sensitive today.” The bright identical lioness strolled over to her brother, wanting to rub against him. She wanted to see his reaction. After all, this was the brother that accused her of stealing a part of him when they were younger. Every time they would touch each other, perhaps she’d take ‘a little more from him’.

The lioness paused. “Good.” She watched him begin to leave. “Hey?! Where do you think you’re going? You’re just going to leave your guest like that, coughing and sputtering on the ground. Some friend you are Azi.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 am
    Tareq chuckled at Kearia as she called out her twin's actions. "Oh my dear, I do tend to have that effect on others." The spotted male joked, sitting himself up and not bothering about the dust and dirt now coating his fur.

His head tilted a little at her next words and he shot the male twin a sly grin. He was beginning to get a picture here, maybe. Tareq was easily identified at at least a little intelligent, due to his quick wit when it came to his joking nature. At least, he didn't think others claimed him to be stupid despite his easy attitude toward life.

Azima gave a warning growl as his sister came toward him. He didn't really fully believe the whole... her stealing his soul thing anymore but... he still blamed her for being trapped in his body. Maybe if she hadn't been born he'd be the proper gender! I'm not sensitive!" He snapped, edging away from his sister.

He let out a deep sigh, then scowled at the nickname. "I've already said I'm not his friend." He shote the spotted male a rather angry look.

To which Tareq just beamed back, bounding to his feet and moving to butt the female twin with his head. "A walk sounds like a lovely idea." Though no one had mentioned a walk at all. He bounded past the female then, moving alongside the male twin, even though it was obvious he was beginning to quicken his pace.

"Go. Away."

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Keaira couldn’t help but giggle. She would consider this payback for all the torment Azima had put her thorough during the years.

“He seems to beg to differ, Azima. And he doesn’t seem like he’s such a bad guy. Just be his friend, you need the company. After all, being cooped up alone half the time isn’t the best for your health.” She was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“You two should go on a hunt together! Get some bonding time,” she stated, giggling at the nudge on her shoulder. She’d leave the two alone, only because she knew that would piss her brother off.

“Be nice to him Azi! You two will be best buddies in no time.” She stated, turning away from the pair as she walked away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:41 pm
    It didn't matter what Azima said or did, Tareq had taken a liking to the male. He didn't quite realize yet what sort of liking that was, but Azima's reluctance to hang out with him made it all the more amusing. He couldn't understand any reason why a lion would try and reject his friendly advances; he was kind and funny and charming and he had many a tale to tell!

Though maybe his opinion of himself was pretty biased, he didn't care much. He was definitely more fun to hang out with than some grumpy, easily irritated and anti-social lion! At least, from a point of view of a normal lion. He didn't push Azima into conversation though, merely followed along and whistled cheerfully until the other realized that he wasn't going to go away.

Azima was going to get his sister good for this. He was unbelievably pissed that she was making him interact with… with… He shot a deadly gaze over his shoulder at Tareq. With that. After a while he even gave up repeating the phrase he'd grown so fond of in the male's company.

He was not going to go away, that much was clear. And even though Azima had quickened his pace quite a bit the other lion kept up flawlessly… so finally he lessened his pace to a stroll. What was the point otherwise? He sighed as the river came into view, surprised that his father wasn't in view. He knew it was one of the male's favorite spots. He shot another glance over his shoulder.

Well. He supposed that terribly ugly company… terribly annoying company… just plain terrible company was better than no company at all… right? "… so… what is your family like?" Each word came out grudgingly, and he hated himself for it… but the awkwardness was overwhelming his need not to speak to the gray male ever. So that was how the beginnings of friendship happened with the two, though neither knew it just yet.

end

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas