Looking for a Bromance (Dawn Walker)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

User Image

This is Liran. 8D *He's due to grow to adol soon, I believe.
He is a future Scribe, but he is a very, very musical male.

In fact, he only ever sings - he can't seem to just speak normally. His favourite thing ever is singing duets with people. He is a sweet male, and adores his family.

What I'm looking for is a Bromance. A really intense bromance. So bromantic that his brother Vittorio will be forever ashamed of his not-manly brother.

I'm not looking for this to turn into a full on romance, just a really close male friendship - that his family can wonder/worry is more than friendship. I would love it so much if the other male was musical as well, or could be convinced into duets with Liran sometimes at least - Liran doesn't mind if his singing partner is less talented than he is. He's awesome enough to make up for it.

Also, just 'cause, I would love to find a girl for Liran. Someone he can try to quietly woo, embarrassed to tell his family about, while all this bromance is going on.

I imagine his family would be quite shocked when they realise he's actually straight and has a girlfriend...

General RP is loved too, but I'm mostly looking for these two things.

Please only apply if you're open to multiple roleplays between them! I don't want this to be a one-RP-oh-yeah-they're-best-friends-now kind of plot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 pm
Painted Moose

I blame you... <3

This is open

Velveteen Angel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

I have Ebio's daughter. She has a twin sister but their Juvs now and need a LOT of rp. She is very much the trouble maker. Whom loves tomboyness. She would probably think singing was odd.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 am
hehe I wish I had someone to offer. Bromances always amuse me. I will however sing this for you!

It's guy love between twwwooooo guysssssssss...

Contribution done!  

Syrius Lionwing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 pm
@Chi: aww, she's cute. Liran would try to convince her of singings awesomeness. We could rp smile if you could start something in guild.

@Syri: hehe, thanks for that, hun ;D
It's just guuuuuyyylooove ~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

heart

Velveteen Angel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items