Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 am
Lilbabe808
Hroarr now has Doron as a thrall! We can rp them at any time that you'd like. ^^

CONGRATS! We definitely need a starting rp of him just kinda staring at her with this what-do-i-do-now?? look, hehehehe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm
Talencia
CONGRATS! We definitely need a starting rp of him just kinda staring at her with this what-do-i-do-now?? look, hehehehe.

Haha! I can imagine her staring back at him wondering what's going on. XD You can start it if you want.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 am
For Adivyta, I have a cub in her pride. c: Upepo could use some general interaction!

[x]

"Upepo is a dreamer, a happy-go-lucky young male, though he is well aware of the terrible situation within the pride. He likes to think that it would one day get better... Sometimes it's better to have something to hope for than nothing at all. He likes to make those around him smile and can be considered to be quite silly, though he'll grow to be slightly more serious as an adult, at least when on duty. The key here is slightly. Everyone needs a little humor in their lives! That being said, though, he does take a great deal of pride in any and all work he can do for his pride and his silliness shouldn't be taken as him not caring. He cares a little too much and it's almost self-defense. He comes off as naive and charming, but he isn't stupid, and his smile and laugh are usually disarming to others and it's rare for him to make enemies. He'll end up being a scout and, should his services be liked, possibly even a spy. "

Also, he is immune. o:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Lilbabe808
Talencia

Haha! I can imagine her staring back at him wondering what's going on. XD You can start it if you want.

Forgive me hon, I'd forgotten about this, and haven't been able to start anything. I'd really like to get it done before things blow up too bad in Stormborn. If you get the time, could you start? I've been better at replying than starting lately, I'm afraid.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm
Aurrie Beaues
For Adivyta, I have a cub in her pride. c: Upepo could use some general interaction!

[x]

"Upepo is a dreamer, a happy-go-lucky young male, though he is well aware of the terrible situation within the pride. He likes to think that it would one day get better... Sometimes it's better to have something to hope for than nothing at all. He likes to make those around him smile and can be considered to be quite silly, though he'll grow to be slightly more serious as an adult, at least when on duty. The key here is slightly. Everyone needs a little humor in their lives! That being said, though, he does take a great deal of pride in any and all work he can do for his pride and his silliness shouldn't be taken as him not caring. He cares a little too much and it's almost self-defense. He comes off as naive and charming, but he isn't stupid, and his smile and laugh are usually disarming to others and it's rare for him to make enemies. He'll end up being a scout and, should his services be liked, possibly even a spy. "

Also, he is immune. o:

Congrats on the baby, he is super handsome! If you want K'A rps, I have tons of options. Divy herself recently had a litter, and the leopard boy in my sig is mine. His name is Sasta, and obviously will be immune from the disease his siblings are in danger from. I haven't got much personality for him, since he came into existence not long ago, but I do know he's a total snugglebug, very affectionate.

I also have Haruma, a grown healer, and her son (who really should have grown from a cub now, but hasn't) Romus. (Romus has less personality than Sasta does.)

I have a wise old Vizier, who used to be King of the pride, as well as a grump leopardess Scout, and a gentle-tempered seer who is a Nanny. ::amused:: I love K'A. Divy is still available, however, if you'd prefer her best of all the options!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 pm
Talencia
Aurrie Beaues

[x]

Also, he is immune. o:

Congrats on the baby, he is super handsome! If you want K'A rps, I have tons of options. Divy herself recently had a litter, and the leopard boy in my sig is mine. His name is Sasta, and obviously will be immune from the disease his siblings are in danger from. I haven't got much personality for him, since he came into existence not long ago, but I do know he's a total snugglebug, very affectionate.

I also have Haruma, a grown healer, and her son (who really should have grown from a cub now, but hasn't) Romus. (Romus has less personality than Sasta does.)

I have a wise old Vizier, who used to be King of the pride, as well as a grump leopardess Scout, and a gentle-tempered seer who is a Nanny. ::amused:: I love K'A. Divy is still available, however, if you'd prefer her best of all the options!

Quite a bit to choose from! I'd be happy to play with any, to be honest. xD; He's a goober and would probably try to get on with just about anyone. He could easily have happy-fun-play times with other cubbins and I can almost see him trying to tail your scout, as he wants to be one. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 pm
Firekin RP!!~~ her name is pending but is being flailed to the Firekin right now!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 pm
What's Kal'eido like and what is he looking for?

This is Tahnipom, her cub cert and her current juvie growth uncert. A little about her: she is a shyly sassy girl. Ta'hi is overtly shy with those she doesn't know but with the people that are her family, friends of the family, and friends, she is sassy. When she feels too alone, she'll be very demanding of physical forms of affection and love.

Ta'hi has a few odd habits. One is the biting of her front claws unconsciously. The other is that Ta'hi enjoys swimming in ponds and other shallow waters. Part of the reason is because she doesn't like the unrippled surface of water. The unrippled surface is like a mirror and captivates her attention soundly, either on herself or the things above her. She doesn't like that feeling of losing herself and so swims in the waters instead.

I was hoping that a situation where Ta'hi's future mate and her will have a misunderstanding, ideally, because he'll laugh at her for swimming since lions don't like swimming normally and she'll be defensive and never forget it. She'll think him mean (even though he's probably not) until some future event that will change her mind about him. But I'm up for other suggestions.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:46 pm
Dame NightFury
What's Kal'eido like and what is he looking for?

This is Tahnipom, her cub cert and her current juvie growth uncert. A little about her: she is a shyly sassy girl. Ta'hi is overtly shy with those she doesn't know but with the people that are her family, friends of the family, and friends, she is sassy. When she feels too alone, she'll be very demanding of physical forms of affection and love.

Ta'hi has a few odd habits. One is the biting of her front claws unconsciously. The other is that Ta'hi enjoys swimming in ponds and other shallow waters. Part of the reason is because she doesn't like the unrippled surface of water. The unrippled surface is like a mirror and captivates her attention soundly, either on herself or the things above her. She doesn't like that feeling of losing herself and so swims in the waters instead.

I was hoping that a situation where Ta'hi's future mate and her will have a misunderstanding, ideally, because he'll laugh at her for swimming since lions don't like swimming normally and she'll be defensive and never forget it. She'll think him mean (even though he's probably not) until some future event that will change her mind about him. But I'm up for other suggestions.

Kal is an adult now, and has a mate plotted. I'm open to him rping with your girlie anyway, if you like, but fair warning, I am SUPER SUPER slow with rp tags lately, for medical reasons.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Talencia
Kal is an adult now, and has a mate plotted. I'm open to him rping with your girlie anyway, if you like, but fair warning, I am SUPER SUPER slow with rp tags lately, for medical reasons.

I would enjoy general rp since she hasn't gotten any at all as of right now. And I don't mind slow rp. I might poke you once in a while but I doubt it. Do you want to start or do you want me to start?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Dame NightFury
I would enjoy general rp since she hasn't gotten any at all as of right now. And I don't mind slow rp. I might poke you once in a while but I doubt it. Do you want to start or do you want me to start?

Would you please? My hands are hurting tonight, so I likely won't be up to replying at all until they simmer down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm
Talencia
Would you please? My hands are hurting tonight, so I likely won't be up to replying at all until they simmer down.

Okay link to the rp for them xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash