Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 pm
So, I've given away a bunch of my SoA and am looking to finally set down my roots again. FRESH roots. I'm looking for mates and stuff for a bunch of my remaining SoA. I warn you, I'm much more fond of plotting than RP, so it does take some poking to remind me to do tags, but by all means, do poke me!!

ALSO if we had something planned and you want to continue, POKE ME.

User Image

Anyway, on wards to the candidates for their own love story~!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Looking for a little something...

User Image

Celosia is a bit of a priness in her own mind, but she is also very sweet. She knows how to charm and use her femininity to it's best. She takes her job as waterseeker seriously, having grown up during the great drought that still plagues the Firekin!

Looking for a long-term mate. Has 2 of 5 RPs!

User Image

Quidel is more of a thinker and tectician. He is somewhat socially awkward, and a collector of skulls. He was born to the traditionalists and made the migration and merger into one pride while he was still a cub.

Looking for either a long-term mate OR a fling in the Firekin. He has 5/5 RPs!

User Image

He is the resident Hippie of the Firekin. He is a lover, not a fighter, and a big time slacker. He is also cool as a cucumber and doesn't let anything upset him.

Looking for Anything. He has no RPs.

User Image

Ahm is a sweet, considerate, young lad. He is gentle, very timid, but very smart.

Looking for mate. Has no RPs. Will NOT leave the D'W.

User Image

Stoic, Arrogant, but loves stories, he just won't show it. He refuses to marry in to any class lower than his own, but would happily marry someone of a higher class.

Looking for mate. Has no RPs.

User Image

Gili is a bit of a stick in the mud and lives for routine. he doesn't like anything to distrupt his routine! He doesn't really like suprises either... He is a tough cookie to deal with sometimes. Can be a bit of a grumpy-guss.

Looking for mate. Has no RPs.

User Image

Now known as Tidis'Konani, this young lad (who technically SHOULD be an adult by now. It has been wellover a year since her last grew. LOL) was last seen roaming the rogue lands near the coast. He intends to some day go back to the swamp. Tidis has a farily bright and energetic personality and seems to be a pretty optomisic guy, but he's not the brightest crayon in the box. He does have a serious side, though, and would be a firece protector of any potential mate.

Looking for mate, no flings. Has no RPs.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm
Those who are looking for just about anything...

These are all pretty much blanks.

User Image
Mate or Flings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Those looking for a future

These are the young 'uns I want to start looking for early for stuff for - maybe childhood friends that blossom later in to romance.

User Image

Marisol is loving, bright, energetic, but sensitive about his girly name.

User Image

Cirala has no real set personality yet, but she does have an irritatingly protective mother that tends to loom over her and her siblings.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 pm
When making offers, please give the SoA image and a personality and idea blurb.

This is now OPEEN!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 pm
For Rishma <3

User Image
This is Onalim. She is the proud sister of the new Shaman Stellaluna and started to evolve from a very 'I'm a pretty lady look at me' and into a 'I'm proud of my home and I love my family' type of lady.' I am looking for someone to ground her even more... perhaps a more serious male. ^.^

User Image

I also have Stella, who is not currently in the process of having cubs any time soon, but I wouldn't mind some sort of friendship that perhaps turns to romance someday. <3

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 pm
I'll have to pass on those two. They aren't quite what I think I want for him aesthetically. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 pm
Did you wanna try Taini and Rishma?  

Nuxaz

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 pm
OhFFF, I knew I was forgetting something. Yes, yes. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22260361

There's the link to the one rp I started for us (:

Nuxaz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:28 pm
F a y t h - x
Those looking for a future

These are the young 'uns I want to start looking for early for stuff for - maybe childhood friends that blossom later in to romance.

User Image

Marisol is loving, bright, energetic, but sensitive about his girly name.

User Image

Cirala has no real set personality yet, but she does have an irritatingly protective mother that tends to loom over her and her siblings.

For Cirala, I have Areoiris maybe? he hasn't been certed yet. areo whee I just got him so I have to come up with some information regarding him, if you're interested i'll get you more details on him when i finish smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 am
User Image
- I was just wondering if you had any plots for your cheetah in the m&m.
If not, I can offer Shun here for some plots ^_^ heart

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers