Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 am
SOLD
User Image
Hello,my name is Zypher, but you will call me Master

I have seen 12,345 (20) years in my life.

I was born as a um I was created not born but male

My kind is Fallen angel

My height is an even six foot tall

I have a taste for Females and not Males

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I was a beloved of God like my twin brother Lucifer, or the Morning Star. I am always the forgotten one in the story. I wanted to be like my Father and Lucifer wanted to overthrow him. So as the sad story goes my brother's pride got to him and well there was a battle in Heaven.

During the battle Michael and Gabriel, my two older brothers, tossed my brother down to Earth for trying to overthrow Father. I was tossed down as well because the older two always hated me because I was Father's Favorite. I was hurt because I thought Father didn't love me anymore. He found me in Eden with Lucifer once again. I was trying to stop my brother from tempting Eden. Father took me back home.

Then Michael used me for the destruction of the first borns of Egypt. I found out later Father did not want that. He found out I did such a crime so he Put me down to Earth himself. He turned my beloved white wings to a pitch black. He was hurt that his child had done such a thing. He made sure I would be happy though. He provided me a home and money to last me forever. I thought it was time to buy me a slave to keep me company.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Quiet,withdrawn, softspoken,caring,kind,loving,depressed,and not easily angered.

I have powers that would suprise you, like bringing people's nightmares into reality

Things I have a liking for:
>> My Father
>> Music
>> Art

Things I have a hatred for:
>> My brothers
>> being alone
>> betrayal

My slave has to have a Light Grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a White feather and dove charm.

I own Isa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Czar, but you will call me Master

I have seen 22 years in my life.

I was born as a Male I pretty sure I have a *bleeped out word*

My kind is Carny (human)

My height is five foot nine inches

I have a taste for Male and not Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I live at the circus since I was born and I recently inheirted it. I am a contortionist meaning I am highly flexiable. My acts are real and I have creatures of everykind Faeries to trolls even to centaurs. I can say it's a magical circus. All my acts are my slaves but I don't treat them as such. They are pretty much my family and I let the do as they want.

Though we travel alot in this human realm. I have a four year old daughter from a girl I used to know. I found out I was gay I guess after one of my acts hehe well I think you kiddies can get what I am saying here. I just don't like females but I act like I do for it maybe a bad image for my cirus for we are highly famous. I don't want to slander my pride and joy. Oh one other thing not all the acts are safe if you know what I mean...

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am kind hearted, irritable only when my joints ache, fun, perverted, a tease, curious, silly, dare devilish, and affectionate.

I have powers that would suprise you, like bend my body in strange angles.

>> my circus
>> my daughter Emmaline
>> males

>> female
>> people who can't take a joke
>> the press

My slave has to have a White collar in order to be mine.

And must have a Nest,black feather and peacock charm.

I will take multiple slaves meaning male and female

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Solorius, but you will call me Master

I have seen 21 but I lived a hell of alot longer years in my life.

I was born as a Male did you really ask that stupid question?

My kind is Fire elemental

My height is six foot four inches

I have a taste for Females and not Males

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you
The belief in Elementals goes back to before the beginning of religion. Long before Angels, there were Elementals who inhabited all things. Animism which is believed to be the original religion of humankind believed that Elementals inhabit all things. Most occultists and Neo-pagan witches believe these spirits possess supernatural powers and are usually invisible to humans, living among the trees, rivers, plants, bogs, mountains, and minerals. They attach themselves to practically every natural thing. Interest in the elementals increased during the Middle Ages and Renaissance when practitioners experimenting with alchemy and magic sought to acquire nature's secrets so to be able to control her forces.

Elementals are very mischievous and like to play, but their play may appear to us as disasters rather than play, such as thunderstorms, blizzards, raging seas. When Elementals decide to enjoy themselves, it's best for us humans to take cover and hope they tire soon. Contrary to how it seems, Elementals activities are not always destructive, even though it may seem that way to humans at times. The elementals have their own agenda and they have a definite purpose, which we may not understand, but may be for the good of the planet as a whole.

Paracelsus was responsible for the names of the Elementals and I was there that day he named them. He was my best friend though he though I was a ******** salamander. I still don;t understand why fire is Salamanders to this day. I think he was drunk that day.Paracelsus is considered the most original medical thinker of the 16th century, believed to be far ahead of all other medical scientists of his time. He was very controversial because of his arrogant and criticism of the medical practices of his contemporary doctors.

Then the church stressed that we didn't exist so most of us are slowly dying out but not until we bare a child I had four children over the years. They never made it to the coming of age. There only few people that believe that the elementals still exist and those are the magical beings. Humans have no clue we exist due to the stupid preists. I been around for a long time to see all these changes. I just want to settle down and see a child of mine make it to age before my fire dies out. Whenever that maybe. So I am going to buy a slave.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Hotheaded, fiesty, tempermental, playful, tease, has kind moments and sweet, protective, stubborn, blunt, and sulks sometimes.

I have powers that would suprise you, like I can control and turn into fire

>> fire
>> women hehe
>> food

>> stupidity
>> water
>>brats

My slave has to have a Dark Grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a Black Feather,Owl, and Hawk charm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Takashi, but you will call me Master

I have seen 17 years in my life.

I was born as a Male

My kind is Life giver

My height is five foot six.....

I have a taste for males and not females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you Being a life giver of my village I have to be seperated from everyone due to what I draw comes to life. Hence the name Life giver. I have to be alone with only one companion of my choosing. I been like this since I was able to draw when I turned the age of six. I am considered to be a god but I am human myself. The problem is there is only one life giver every thousand of years. SO people come near and far to try to take me for my power for their own personal gain. I am buying a slave to protect me and well to have someone to talk to.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am queit, sweet, a bit feminine, loving, can be rebellious and out spoken

I have powers that would suprise you, like my art comes to life

>> art
>> people
>> sunlight

>> people after me
>> death
>>darkness

My slave has to have a dark grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a hawk and killdeer charm.

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Necromin, but you will call me Master

I have seen 23 years in my life.

I was born as a male of course

My kind is Shadow Demon

My height is six foot two last I checked

I have a taste for Females and Males

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I don't really understand why I have to fill this damn part out. Like my slaves care what my life was like growing up. Eh but I'll do it anyways even though it is a hassle on my part. I was the only child in my family so I was spoiled to death. I watched how my father treated my mother and I frankly didn't like it cause it was all lovey dovey bullshit. My grandfather told me they were a disgrace to my kind and I didn't want to be like them at all. So I moved in with my grandfather at age ten.

My grandfather taught me the ways on how to break the free spirit of a person and get them to do your bidding. He showed me how he did it with my grandmother and I was hooked and wanted to learn more. Though I still think Grandfather was kinder to Grandmother than his other slaves because he did marry her. So my grandfather bought me my first slave when I was fourteen. She was a fiesty little neko and a virgin of course which pleased me. The girl was branded with my mark which is a pentagram on her lower back. The poor thing lasted a year before she tried to run away. So I killed the little b***h because well she tried to run.

Then I had another slave which was a Faerie. Mmmm the delicious creature she was. It took me two years to break her spirit and she did everything I wanted perfectly. I fell in love with her and she with me. She was a masochist so the pain was arousing to her. Well my grandfather found out I was in love with her and ordered me to kill her. So I did not want to be a disgrace to him. Though a month before he was killed we had a child that died two hours after he was born.

Now it's been six years since I last had a slave but this time I want more then one so I can always have fun tortur-errrr pleasing them. If you are the weak of heart or like fluffy puppies I am not the master for you dearies. Those who dare I will be waiting for you in my chambers of torture. Oh I have ton's of perverted devices and tools that I will not be afraid to use.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am a sadist. I love to see blood running down that untainted skin of yours. It aroues me greatly. I am very convincing meaning if you don't obey expect to get hurt. I have kind moments which are extremely rare so if I have one dont take it for granted. I am a control freak meaning things have to go my way or there will be hell to pay. I am very seductive when you don't come to me willingly in that aspect. To some it up I am a cocky, cruel a*****e who loves getting what I want or I'll break you.

I have powers that would suprise you, like manipulating shadows especially my slaves.

>> inflicting pain
>> shadows
>> chaos that i cause

>> disobediance
>> complaints
>>peace

My slave has to have a black collar in order to be mine.

And must have a crow and black feather charm.

I will take up to four slaves...male and female
~
~
~
~

Warning this rp will not be about fluffy puppies he is abusive and will break you  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 am
SOLD
User Image
Hello,my name is Tohru or Tori Kasami, but you will call me Master or Mistress Depending on which "form" I am in.

I have seen 23 years in my life.

I was born as a male of course

My kind is Human

My height is five foot five inches

I have a taste for Males and Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I was born into a rich family whom are related to royalty but not enough to have a title such as baron or duke. Well in our family it is tradition for the female to be the heir of the family. Well my mother had me and then was told she was barren after that. It broke her heart. So she told everyone that she had twins and this is how Tori came into existance. She used to dress me in girl clothing when she went out with the ladies. Only the household staff and my father knew the real truth. This went on for years and my real self or Tohru was fading away little by little until my parents died. Well they left everything to "Tori" or me in otherwords.

I was sixteen when they died so I persued a carreer in art which I had always loved. I do interior decorating so I can use both of my forms and noone can tell the difference. Well there was a scandal a few years later saying I slept with one of my male clients and said I was a gay and I will not put the rest here. Well my buisness was almost shut down because of it but this television station was interested and picked me up. So thousands of people know I am a cross dresser now with a show called Two sides of Decorating. SInce then I been gettimg alot of hate from people saying how sick I am. Well I been almost kidnapped and murdered eight times in the past six months. I need a pair of slaves to protect me and keep "us" entertained.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am well when I am in my natural form or "Torhu" I am quite lazy, irritable,perverted,smartassish, stubborn, controlling, and quite rude oh and don't forget cranky.
When I am in "Tori" I am sweet,lovable,innocent,extremely girly, talkative, caring, fun, and mischevious

I have powers that would suprise you, like I can tottally fool people into thinking I am a woman when I am not.

>> crossdressing
>> coffee
>> art

>> spaghetti
>> religious nuts
>>spiders

My slave has to have a light grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a hawk and deerkill charms.

We own Clair De Lune

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Male Master Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas