hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 am
hyperhurricane's Slave Trades

A shady figure emerges from the shadows of the tent. The person was hidden in a large cloak, her face hidden from the guest. "Ahhh.... a costumer... Come in, come in... how may I help you?" the figure spoke a feminine voice in a Russian-esque accent, or at least similar to how a Vampire would speak. She gestured towards the shadows she emerged from, "We have a variety of slaves at our diposal. Choose one to your liking."

Female Slave List

056 / "Hayley" - AVAILABLE

Male Slave List

Niero Roux - SOLD
049 / "Shin" - AVAILABLE

+ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- +

I would like this thread to be clean of any replies from others. Please DO NOT post anything here!!
PM me if you want any of my characters. THANK YOU!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
Name: 056 / "Hayley" [renamable!]

Species: Altered Human (Biological Weapon)

Powers: super speed, immortality (although killing her is possible), healing (self)

Appearance: Hayley has short ginger hair hair that reaches only at her shoulders. She keeps her bangs with a white by a ribbon as a headband. Her eyes are naturally an empty pitch black. She has a slim build which makes her physically weak but she makes up for her speed in her fighting.

Personality: Hayley is calm and collected, almost devoid of human emotion. She is loyal to her master and wills not to disappoint them for any mistakes or shortcomings. She doesn't really care about her freedom so there really no change of her trying to escape. She's very passive unless she needs to fight to defend her master.

History: Hayley was orphaned at a young age of 8. Only her mother, who ran a small shop raised her. When her mother died of an illness, she was taken in by a friend of her mother's until she was sold. She had proper education but she also became an experimental subject. At the age of 17 she had completely become a biological weapon and barely had any emotion left. She was eventually left to be sold as a slave.

Collar Color: White

Charms: White Feather, Owl, Hawk, Killdeer

Master: NONE

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
Female Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff