Zypher's Estate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
His room:
Slave's room:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 am
User Image
+ 𝕵sabelle 𝕭lanchette+
The Sightless One
βehind The Mask - Curious

÷±‡±±‡±÷

Days go on forever,
But I have not left your side.
We can chase the dark together,
If you go then so will I.

It was cold when she was taken from her cage and taken into a car. The guards didn't need much power with the frail woman, for she wouldn't fight back. She looked towards them (or rather where she thought they were), Pale lifeless eyes on one of the men. She didn't question anything. "You are being sent to a master..." one said, feeling as though her gaze was one of question. She looked out the window, Wishing she could see the nature as they drove by. The air felt nice, the feeling of the trees, grass, the sky. Anything was better than the dull stone walls and floors of the warehouse. The vehical pulled into a driveway, Isabelle being taken out and brought to the door. The driver took out paper and wandered to the door, lightly rapping on it, while the guard took hold of the collar around her neck, though he knew she wouldn't run.

((ΘΘC - ))

There is nothing left of you,
I can see it in your eyes.
Sing the anthem of the angels,
And say the last goodbye.

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

The Love Is Lost
Beauty And Light
Have Vanished From Garden Of Delight
The Dreams Are Gone
Midnight Has Come
The Darkness Is Our New Kingdom
I Realize The Stars They Die
Darkness Has Fallen In Paradise
But Well Be Strong And We Will Fight
Against The Creatures Of The Night
I Will Fight
I Will Fight

Zypher was reading a book on how to read brail when he heard a knock on his door. It must be his slave that arrived. He had bought her off the internet and they asked him to pick her up but he asked her to be sent. He never left his property for reasons unknown. He walked to the door and his dark feathers were scattering here and there. He opened the door to find a guard and a young woman. He looked at the guard holding her. He sighed and spoke in a warm tone,"Like she's going to run sir. Now may I see the final paperwork. I do believe she's already been paid for electronically." Though however warm his voice sounded it had a hint of depression in his voice. He looked at the woman and smiled at her. He knew no one wanted a blind slave but she called out to him when he was looking for a slave.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image
+ 𝕵sabelle 𝕭lanchette+
The Sightless One

÷±‡±±‡±÷

Days go on forever,

Releasing the woman, The guard nodded, looking to the man with the papers. He held out the sheet of paper to him. "Yes, All is Payed for..." he said silently, smiling. "All you have to do is sign. If she s not what you wish for you can send her back when ever you wish to." The man takes out a pen and holds it and the paper out. Isabelle looked towards the voice, a hand lightly rubbing at her neck. The collar rubbing against it hurt a bit. She remained quiet, looking to the guard that she felt was to her side. The woman knew nothing of the master. She wasn't told any information at the markets.

((ΘΘC - ))

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

The Love Is Lost
Beauty And Light
The Dreams Are Gone
Midnight Has Come
I Will Fight
I Will Fight

Zypher quickly signed the papers to recieve his purchase. He notice her rubbing her neck and noted that her collar was irritating it. He handed the paper back to the guard and nodded his goodbye. He gently grabbed the woman's hand and walked her inside of his home. He closed the door and locked it. He then looked at his blind slave. "Don't jump alright?" He gently undid her collar his fingers lightly brushing her soft neck. He noticed the rubbing marks it left on her pale skin. "We'll treat that in a moment but first I am Zypher. You are miss?" He still had that depressed tone in his voice even though it sounded warm and kind.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
+ 𝕵sabelle 𝕭lanchette+
The Sightless One

÷±‡±±‡±÷

Days go on forever,

When taken inside, she followed obediently, smiling weakly. It was a rather, soft smile, nothing very exciting. She let out a light sigh of relief when the irritating collar was taken off. She didn't flinch at the touch, but it was a bit unexpected. "My name, sir, Is Isabelle. Isabelle Blanchette..." She bowed her head a bit in politeness. "A pleasure to serve you..." Raising back to her full height, she looked to the man, a bit off by a few inches or so.

((ΘΘC - ))

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

The Love Is Lost
Beauty And Light
The Dreams Are Gone
Midnight Has Come
I Will Fight
I Will Fight

Zypher noticed her weak smile and looked down at her. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Isabelle. Now let's get you something to eat. You look like they don't feed you enough where you were at." He was ignorant of how slave shops were and he might've just insulted her right there. He started to walk to the kitchen to go find some food. He noticed she wasn't following him and he stopped. "Come on I don't bite."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
+ 𝕵sabelle 𝕭lanchette+
The Sightless One
βehind The Mask - Worry

÷±‡±±‡±÷

Days go on forever,

"There was not much feeding...so yes that's right..." he pauses when she hears the man walking away. At hearing his voice she looked up slightly from the floor. "O-Oh...I'm coming.." she said, a hand moving in front of her to prevent from hitting anything. She didn't know the house well, so that resulted in a bit of trouble and tripping over her feet slightly. The woman sighed a bit, nibbling at her lower lip.

((ΘΘC - ))

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 am
User Image

The Love Is Lost
Beauty And Light
The Dreams Are Gone
Midnight Has Come
I Will Fight
I Will Fight

Zypher noticed her having a hard time finding her way to the kitchen so he walked up to her and grabbed her hand. "Here let me help." The finally made it to the kitchen which was in the back of the house. He set her in a chair so she wouldn't trip over anything. "Now Isabelle about how long does it take you to figure out where everything is in the house?" He was curious and well he planned on putting placards up with Brail on the walls so she knew where she was at. He starting pulling things out to cook with,"Oh also what would you like to eat my dear." He was smiling as he spoke though inside his thoughts tormented him about hi buying her. He was going to keep her and that was final.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image
+ 𝕵sabelle 𝕭lanchette+
The Sightless One
βehind The Mask - Worry

÷±‡±±‡±÷

Days go on forever,

Isabelle seated herself when lead to a chair and looked forward, unsure if he was there. "It doesn't take me long. I am sure I will be able to get used to this place in less than a weak I am sure..." she nods to herself. "I have a strong sense of smell and hearing. I am sue I will pick up the smells of a room quickly." Pausing to hear what the man had said, she shakes her head no. "I am not picky. I am sure anything you make will be fine. Thank you Master."

((ΘΘC - ))

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers