Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] I'v been waiting for ages! (Monera & Ehsan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

Ehsan had gone out on his quest, his quest in to the big wide world to find another lady to be in his harem. Because of the rules of the pride he had to go out and prove himself to be a male, but he had promised as soon as he came back he would come and take her away from her fathers den and they would be together. As they mostly always were. They had, as her mother and father had both told her, been as thick as thieves since they were young.

Of course with the thought that Ehsan was on his way home had put the organising scientist in her in to experiment mode. First, once she had established the den with as many furs and soft things as possible she had set about organising it to her liking, setting up an area for her experiments, sitting things just right so that they caught the sun that came in through the mouth of the den.

She had done this and then, she had waited every day at the den, waited for Ehsan to come home, waited, very impatiently.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

Ehsan had made it back with Chusi, his rogue banu. All seemed well until he was told quietly by someone that he should go check his chosen den before taking Chusi there. Puzzled, trying to not allow a note of foreboding to take hold, he padded along the pathways to the den he'd picked out previous to leaving. Not all Pesar did so, but he had opted for something he figured would make both his new acquisition and his childhood friend happy.

And in fact, it was that childhood friend who awaited him at the front of the den. He wasn't exactly surprised to see her, but he wondered what possessed her to be here, before he could bring Chusi home at all! He was faintly irritated, but would never show it, both because it wasn't his nature, and because he would never wish to hurt Monera's feelings. Still, this was entirely not what he had had planned. Wasn't he expected to go and formally ask for her, and then he could bring her to his den? Brow furrowed only slightly, he greeted his cub-hood buddy and dearest friend. "Monera, what is this about?"

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm
The deep chocolate coloured lioness smiled and head butted Ehsan as he finished his little speech. She couldn't help but smile, even though he sounded a little flustered. "Well you were gone for aggggggesssssss.." She exaggerated her words and rolled her eyes. "So I got a bit bored and made your den more comfy for you."

She blinks, perfectly innocently, a little flicker of a smile twitching the corner of her mouth, that touch of mischievousness that she had possessed since childhood and that had kept Ehsan, busy, through out their time as children.

"You wanna see? I made it really comfy for you." She clears her throat and shuffles her paws. "I made it smell nice too, like, nepetta and jasmine." She grins for a moment but sets her face back in to a more serious expression. She was trying not to squee at him, but was finding it very hard not to just dive bomb him and ask him where he had been and if he had fetched her anything pretty back, well, less pretty and more something she could experiment with, but she had to keep her head and not get all weird out in the open.

She had so much to tell him like she had found a new way to make jasmine last longer and that she had coloured some of the furs and that there was this pretty bird that in exchange for not eating it it was perfectly willing to sing petty songs, as she was very musically untalented.......

But, right at this moment she had to be calm and wait for him to say something..It was nice to see her would be a start...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm
Her boldness was in such stark contrast to his newest banu that for a moment he merely blinked at her. She'd done... what?! He narrowed his eyes and didn't say anything at first, merely stepped into the den. He paced through it entirely without saying a word, taking in what she'd done, dutifully sniffing the scent she'd spread, and eyeing her work station. He sat in the front room, near her experiment station, and gave her a long look. What was he to say? She had gone to an awful lot of effort to make him feel welcome in his new den, one that it was pretty obvious to everyone that she would share with him. But perhaps it was time he put his paw down firmly... or at least, a little. Maybe.

He cleared his throat, wishing he wasn't so at a loss for words. "Thank you," he finally managed to get out. She tended to always get her way with him somehow. It baffled him how she could manage to both tip him off kilter and still endear herself to him. He gave a great sigh and moved closer to her, rubbing his cheek against hers, relenting from his exasperation. "I can see you worked hard, my Mona. Truly, thank you." He glanced around again, feeling odd. It didn't feel like... home. Not yet anyway. "But I think we need to talk," he added slowly, turning his serious eyes to hers.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm
She watched him dutifully as he walked around the den, she said nothing just let him wander about, all the time her heart racing, waiting fo him to say hello properly, waiting ever so impatiently for him to nudge her as he used to when they were younger or even to ask her what they were doing today. Of course, he was a pad now and she was supposed to obey him, to be a good, well behaved banu but this was Ehsan. They had played together forever. She had missed him so much that her heart very nearly exploded when he finally said thank you and gave her the touch she wanted.

"Do you like it? I made that fur match you so you can be like a camo lizard in the den if you want to. well a furry camo lizard but... Yanno, camoflage!" She looks at him reigning in her bouncy hyper moment, be good, be calm, he as being very serious.

Putting on a straight face the chocolate lioness takes a deep breath. "Yes Ehsan." She blinks a few times, her face, forced, in to a very serious expression, though her eyes clearly sparkled with laughter and excitement, she was finding it hard to stay any level of serious, she just wanted to pounce him and play and well test at least one of her new experiments on him or maybe she would be allowed to have his new banu as an assistant? Speaking of where was the new banu?

A million and one questions raced through her mind, buts she had to be quiet and be good at least for the next couple of minutes while Ehsan was being so serious.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 pm
Watching her rein in her wild and crazy personality, seeing her attempt to be the good and docile banu that the pride expected... surprisingly it nearly broke his heart. This wasn't her! She was valiantly trying to be what she thought he expected, when clearly she was mad to be her normal self. And something else was there that startled him. It went beyond mere affection, or the excitement of a playmate come home. Sparkling in the laughter of her eyes, he saw a reflection of himself, a form of how she saw him, and it took his breath away. She hadn't just waited for him, she had focused her entire self on his return. That devotion, that expression of what could only be described of as her own version of love, stopped him in his tracks. For several moments, he was utterly silent, staring at her in astonishment and discovery.

When he finally spoke, he voice was rough, squeezed through a tight throat. "Come here, silly," he rasped, opening his arms to her. He wrapped her in a tight bear hug and nuzzled closer to her. "I didn't know you'd wait for me like this, Mona." He was as close to tears as he ever had been in his life. Tears were not something he generally allowed himself. They showed too much weakness, too much vulnerability. But the realization of how much she cared for him was almost too much, nearly breaking his self-control. "I'm sorry I was gone so long," he murmured against her fur. "I promise, I won't ever leave you like that again." It was utter truth. He had no desire for any other girls than his Mona and his Chosi.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm
She finally let out a long happy sigh as she nuzzled close in to his fur. "I thought maybe you'd gotten lost or..Worse.." She railed off staying tightly pressed to his body ner nose pressed in to his mane as she breathed in the scent of him, remembering that smell, which was mingled with someone else and a world she didn't want or need to know. Her world was here with Ehsan.

"Thats good cause I have so many new experiments to test and how am I supposed to do them if you're not here to help me?" She giggles, a feeling of relief washing over her, she knew, just knew that Ehsan wasn't going to make her be stuck up and tight minded and straight laced, she wasn't that person, she never had been that person and Ehsan loved her any way, in spite of the fact that she wasn't a straightforwards type of banu.

"You know I would have waited forever." She whispers suddenly, it was a truth she had never really thought of, she had convinced herself wholeheartedly that Ehsan would not be one of those pads that never came back. That he would return and be proud of her for making his den what she felt was perfect for him. "I knew you'd come home but you took so long. I was a little frightened you'd never come back, you'd never see what I did for you."

She pauses and lifts her head to catch his gaze. "I promise I'll be the best banu ever..In my own way." She smiles a slightly silly smile and licks him on the nose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:16 pm
Holding her close, he chuffed a laugh. In her own way indeed. He couldn't imagine her doing it anyone else's way. She had her own quirks, for certain sure, ways she livened up his life. He'd almost forgotten about what life could be like with her. While on his quest, he'd had that one thing firmly in his mind, disregarding all other aspects of life. But now... now he remembered. Life with her wasn't exactly easy, but never was boring. He gently bit her shoulder in light play. "Behave, lady, or I shall put you in your place."

That reminded him, though. He truly did need to have a talk with her. Gently he pressed her away and set her before himself. He looked her in the eye, again serious, though not nearly so distant as before. "Now Mona, we have something we have to talk about." He wondered if she guessed, but he knew very well what her intentions were with his rogue banu. "You know I brought a girl home. Her name is Chusi." He watched her carefully, not wanting her to feel betrayed, hoping she accepted the pride's ways. One never quite knew with her. Some things about the pride she tended to do her own, different way. Others she gamely accepted and worked with. Whch way would it be concerning the other lioness she'd have to share him with?

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 am
The young lioness sits calmly she knew he wanted to tell her about his other banu, after all that was why he had been gone. A little knot squirmed in her belly but she made it go away. This was the way of the pride and if it meant that Ehsan had finally come home she would be good and accept the other female in to their lives. "Chusi, thats a pretty name." She smiles a little quirky smile and touches his nose with her own.

"You should bring her home, I need to get her settled in." She flashes a little toothy grin, quickly putting away the silly smile and returning to her serious attempt at demure, which was very difficult for the chocolate lioness She just wanted to curl back in to Ehsan and forget about the fact that he had been away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm
He chuckled at her silly manner, shaking his head slightly after her nose-touch. She was effusive and hard to resits. Laughing wasn't something he'd done much before leaving, but he was finding it was coming easier nowadays. Was he changing? Perhaps so. For the better? He had no idea yet. For now, he had two banu, and that was enough for him. One was in need of protection from the world, and the other was in need of protection from herself, and from the dependence upon him that he hadn't realized he'd fostered.

"Now Mona," he tried again to get a grip on the situation. "You have to promise me something. Chusi is not used to your ways, and you could frighten her if you tried to experiment on her." He reached a paw to grip her shoulder lightly, to impress upon her gently how serious he was. "No experiments on Chusi. At all. Even if you get her to agree to them, I don't want it happening." Some of those experiments had gone hysterically wrong, and he honestly worried sometimes that Monera would hurt herself someday. Heaven forbid that both banu became injured in one of her wild scientific ventures. "Promise me Mona, and I will leave to get her. But promise first." His sober eyes held no laughter, no teasing, but all business. She had to promise, or he would not be a happy Pad.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 am
The lioness felt a slight dissapointment. No experiments, Ehsan must have brought someone very boring home. His very serious look though made her mind move in a different direction. Perhaps there was something direly wrong with his other banu? Was she broken? It was very strange for Ehsan to ban her from experimenting on well, anything she could get her paws on.

She smiles an honest smile, the chocolate and teal lioness gives a nod. "I promise I wont experiment on her, can I give her my experiments if they go right though?" She looks at the big male hopefully, her 'dying' experiment had gone so well she was determined to do it again. She was convinced she could make lots of other colours with the right mixtures, and it was fun, if a messy experiment.

"Go bring her home then Ehsan." She smiles a gentle smile at the male whom owned her heart. "I'll be extra good, I promise."

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games