Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm
SOLD
User Image

Hello,my name is Emmaline

I have seen 20 years in my life.

I was born as a Female would you like to check?

My kind is Human

My height is five foot one inches

I have a taste for Males and not Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you Where should I get started.. Ah I was a normal girl with a normal life until I entered high school. I slept with the hottest guy in school who I thought was in love with me. Boy was I wrong. He told everyone I was amazing at sex. That attracted the slave drivers. I came home from school one day and the ******** drugged me and threw me into a cage. I was immediately bought and well my career as a slave was born.

The Past I say six years I been through at least twenty masters. I only really slept with maybe five of them. The others though didn't like the fact I was possessive and they sent me back on the day they bought me. That was how I got the names as the Twenty-four hour slave. Now is my last chance to be a slave or they told me I would be put down. For the masters that are reading this. I do not play well with others.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am flirty,seductive,a tease,lovable,a tad bipolar,territorial,easily jealous,kind,and a total sweetheart to her master.

I have powers that would suprise you, like seducing men and well bending them to my will

Things I have a liking for:
>> Men mmmm
>> Music
>> Art

Things I have a hatred for:
>> Other women
>> being told no
>> being sold

I have a Dark Grey collar.

I have a Black feather, Hawk, Peacock, Nightingale charm.

I am owned by Metosuwa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Hello,my name is Lilly

I have seen 18 years in my life.

I was born as a Female can you please stop staring...

My kind is Centaur

My height is Seven foot tall normally but when I'm human it's five foot five inches

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I guess I am what slavers called exotic. I was a normal centaur right at the peak of mating season. I was of age so I had to find a male that would make my parents proud. I was the daughter of the earth clan's leader. Well I went to look for my mate but not a single male wanted me because who my father was. So I went to go see if another clan would want me. So I left in my human form

Later I was caught by this male and well he was a slave trader. He was entranced by my beauty that he kept me hidden for awhile. Well I got exhausted one day and went back to my true form and I got taken away from him. I guess I loved him. I was thrown in a cage and was placed in the very back of the shop where the most expensive slaves are kept. I been in the cages six months still wondering about the man who captured me and took good care of me. Though I would probably be bought by some rich kid.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Shy,timid,nervous,stubborn,headstrong,free spirited,easily bored,always craving for adventure,kind,loving and of course a sweetheart.

I have powers that would suprise you, like I have a human form and earth magic

>> flowers
>> adventures
>> kind people

>> perverts
>> boredom
>> death

I have a white collar.

I have a white feather, owl, and egg charm.

I am owned by

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

Hello,my name is Saphira

I have seen 19 years in my life.

I was born as a Female

My kind is Siren

My height is five foot four inches

I have a taste for Males and Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you The Sirens had the gift of singing in a very seductive manner. Each sailor who was passing by this island got enchanted by their voice and was condemned to stay in their island forever and die. All over the island of the Faiakes there were bones of sailors who weren’t able to resist the Sirens' divine melody.

The Sirens are mostly mentioned by Greek poet Homer in his Epos "Odyssey", where the Sirens encounter Odysseus and his companions on their journey back to the island of Ithaca. The Sirens were expecting Odysseus’ arrival and immediately started singing- but Odysseus was prepared for the situation, so he put wax in his ears and asked his companions to bind him strongly in the boat’s mast and to not obey to his beggings to free him. This way, Greek hero Odysseus was able to escape from the temptation and continue his long journey to Ithaca.

Though for my story I am an ancestor of one of the sirens in the odyssey but we gained back our human form since Demeter forgave us for not saving her daughter. I was sitting on my rock when this slave trader caught me before I could sing my song. I was taken away from my sisters. Though I have had several masters and they all killed themselves because they fell victim to my entrancing song. Do you think you can handle me?

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am seductive,cunning,playful,kind at times, mischievous, troublesome, intelligent, and manipulator

I have powers that would suprise you, like my voice is so seductive it can lead you to your death

>> luring people with my voice
>> water
>> foolish men and women

>> being outsmarted
>> not being fawned over
>> also not getting my way

I have a black collar.

I have a crow,nightingale,white feather, hawk charm.

I am owned by

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am
User Image

Hello,my name is Maraline

I have seen 23 years in my life.

I was born as a Female

My kind is Witch

My height is five foot two inches

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you was the top student at the magic academy. My used to be best friend was the second top student there. Well little did I know that my friend was plotting against me the whole time. One day my friend invited me to the bar to have a drink. Well there was a drug in it and I woke up days layer in a cage. I was supposed to get her degree in magic but who knows what will happen. Also I have this problem every full moon and half moon. The magic in my blood refreshes and it's a big stimulant. It's so strong if a witch doesn't have sex on that night we die of what humans call an overdose.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am : Moody, follows orders to an extent, mischevious, loving, jealous, possessive, flirty, highly sexual on the half and full moon, tends to have blonde moments. very lovable, also tends to speak her mind, motherly towards those she likes.

I have powers that would suprise you, like my voice is so seductive it can lead you to your death

>> magic
>> men
>> painting

>> idiots
>> having to have sex on the full/half moon due to energy surge
>> being told no

I have a dark grey collar.

I have a Black feather, Owl,peacock,and hawk charm.

I am owned by

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Female Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas