Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOVE IS DEAD

Back to Guilds

An organized slave and master guild. 

Tags: Role Play, Master, Slave, Romance, Adventure 

Reply Male Slave Profiles
Hanako's slaves (done and ready to be bought)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm
Name:Jean Kisuke
Height: 5feet,3in
Persona: Shy
History: Jean got captured and forced to be a slave when he was 11 years old.He learned quickly that he couldnt disobey the guards or masters and mistresses that decided to buy him.Hes been free before and has had good snacks and food before so he likes the masters and mistresses that let him have more freedom.He is too submissive and shy to speak to mean masters unless absolutely necessary.
Current Master biggrin amian(MoclernBelief)
Collar Color:white
Charms biggrin ove,egg
Photo:User Image

Name biggrin aisuke Shouhei
Height:6ft
Persona:likes feeling needed and appreciated
History biggrin aisuke means great help and Daisuke has done his best to live up to his name,always doing his best to help his grandparents that he lived with.He helped protect a famous and important shrine with his family.He would sweep and mop but also helped in festivals.He would help the little children tie their wish on the wish tree for the new year or sell popcorn.Sometimes,he would work one of the game stands if one of the workers were sick.He loved helping people when he could but was always humble and shy.When his family was on the verge of being poor,they saw no other way to get back to being able to pay their bills than to sell Daisuke into slavery for money,who although shocked and abit scared,agreed because he knew he had to do it to help his family.He packed some clothes and some keepsakes then left with the guards to become a slave.Now that he is a slave,he is still shy and respectful.He doesnt want to be a slave but likes doing chores and feeling like he's needed
Current Master:NONE
Collar Color: White
Charms: White Feather,dove
Photo: User Image

Name:Ato
Height:6ft,5in
Persona:flirtatious,clever.He likes ballet,acting,roses,and dancing
History:Ato is a rose demon.He has been in ballet and acting for as long as he can remember.He took dancing classes as well.He has always been envyed by people.He looks great in anything and always likes his hair to look nice.When he isnt,busy,he can be found checking himself in a nearby mirror or texting his friends.One day he was kidnapped and sold into slavery.
Collar Color:White
Charms: White Feather,Owl,Hawk,Nightingale,Swan
Theme song:Nick Cannon Feat. Akon - Famous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXip8x3EvKY&feature=related

-----Slave pairs-----

Name:Takumi and Kazuki Usagi
Height:6ft and 6ft,3in
Persona:shy/stoic
History:Takumi and Kazuki went to school and high school together.The found out that they were step brothers when Kazuki moved in with him.They had fell in love with each other and often played when their parents were gone.One day they got captured while they going to school.
Current Master:Jasper Abendroth
Charms: egg,dove,owl

Name: Naoto and Kouhei
Height:5ft,5in and 5ft,2in
Persona:mean,abit stubborn,dominant,abit cynical,clever/innocent
History:Kouhei was a normal human guy that went to school and such like everyone else.When his parents were in danger of dieing,he sold his soul to a demon to save them.His parents soon became better but the demon started appearing whenever he was alone.At first Naoto would just make fun of him then leave but as time went on,Naoto started to stay around longer.He started drinking from Kouhei and messing with his homework.Kouhei was originally a human but after being bitten by Naoto so many times,he turned into a half demon.After an odd series of bad events,they ended up in a slave shop.Kouhei doesnt really care if they are bought by a master or not since Naoto almost always treats him like a slave anyway.
Collar Color:dark gray and white
Charms:Crow,owl/egg,dove
rp sample(just out of boredom):''L-let me go.''Kouhei said,struggling to get free from Naoto's embrace.''Im only hugging you cause its cold in here.Anyway,this cage is very small.Where do you think your gonna go?'' Naoto said and laughed.''Back to my side of the cage,you pervert.And its not cold in here.'' Kouhei said.Naoto looked down at the other male with a smirk.''Do you want me to show you how much of a pervert I can be?'' he said and layed down so his cheek was laying on top of Kouhei's stomach.Kouhei softened submissively.''Alright alright,I'll help warm you up.'' Kouhei said and hugs Naoto close to him,blushing lightly.''Your still so innocent.'' Naoto said and chuckled.''Why wont you just kill me and take my soul?'' Kouhei said and looked away.''Isnt it obvious,little boy? Your much more useful to me alive than dead.Your useful as a slave and with abit of motivation,you do whatever I say.I can drink from you,rape you,and make you do whatever I want or any chore that I dont want to do.You couldnt do those things if you were dead and thats why I decided to have you as my eternal slave than simply take your soul.Besides...I want to turn you into a demon.Your already cute but youd look even cuter with a demon tail...Your already a half demon.You dont have much longer to go.'' Naoto said.''But what if we get bought by a master?'' Kouhei said.''One of those morons? Id never obey them and they would ether beat me or rape me.Not that I care.Anyway,we have a legitimate deal,they just bought us.My commands to you are stronger than theres cause I found you first and our deal is more important than a little purchase.'' Naoto said.

Name:Jean
Height: 6ft
Persona:nice,obedient
History:Jean and Ky were raised together.When they became teenagers,they were taught to be pleasure slaves.They were also taught to flirt with each other.After awhile,they were able to seem like good friends one moment then lovers the next.They were bought as pleasure slaves or used as prostitutes for money.They were taught pole dancing by one of their masters.Since they are a package,one can not be bought separately.They are more expensive then other packages because Jean is a tiger,which is very rare to neighborhood slave shops.
Charms:Black Feather,dove

Name:Ky
Height:6ft
Persona:Likes flirting with Jean.
History:Ky acts more seme with Jean but is uke around his master.He loves being with Jean.Since he has a crush on Jean,he will be protective of him when his master is around at first
Collar Color:White
Charms:egg,dove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collars:

Black = Life threateningly dangerous - very likely to try and escape - loyalty unlikely trust not recommended.

Dark Gray = Dangerous to the point of injury - good chance there will be escape attempts - loyalty may vary.

Light Gray = Average cautionary level - escape attempts may vary - loyalty may vary.

White = Not dangerous - escape attempts not likely - loyalty likely.

Charms:

White Feather = Virgin

Black Feather = No longer a virgin

Dove = Kind

Owl = Intelligent

Hawk = Good for Combat

Killdeer = Good for Protection

Nightingale = Musically Talented

Swan = Dancer

Egg = Frail and/or Delicate

Peacock = Artistically Talented

Crow = Has committed crime without the consent of master such as murder or robbery

Nest = Experienced in caring for children

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:11 pm
3 slaves and 2 pairs left  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Male Slave Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items