SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 pm
PM me if interested.

[img][/img]
[align=right][size=9][color=color3]`[/color] [color=color2]Quote quote quote quote quote quote quote.[/color] [color=color3]`[/color][/size][/align]
[color=color1][size=16]N a m e :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]A g e :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]H e i g h t :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]P e r s o n a :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]H i s t o r y :[/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=16]S l a v e : [/size][/color] [color=color2][size=9][/size][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

` I'm not picky really.. `

N a m e : Alexandre de LaRoux
A g e : Twenty
H e i g h t : Five foot ten
S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n : Pansexual also known as gender blind.
P e r s o n a : How do I sum up my personality in words? It’s not as easy as it sounds. Well, I shall attempt it. Let’s see, I am loyal as a dog, I am as powerful as a lion, and as swift as a cheetah. Okay, I’m just kidding, I‘m a little on the clumsy side and tend to get distracted easily. I act very innocent for someone who has killed and watched people die almost every day of my life. I don’t like people knowing about my past, I’ll tell you that, so I hide as much as I can. I can’t help it. When it comes to being with a close friend or my brother though I will let loose and cry if I need to, but that only happens if something really bad happens and I don’t know what else to do. Now, other then that, I don’t know what to tell you about my personality.
H i s t o r y : Alright, so you wish to know what happened in my past. Well, there is a lot to be summarized in such a small space, but I shall try. So, I’ll start with the fact that I was born in another country other than the United States because my family had been on a job and I decided to pop out a few weeks early. No one really minded though and it wasn’t hard for me to get my citizenship from the United States. Now, I also think everyone should know that I spent most of my childhood on the East Coast. I know this is going to sound insane, but on the morning of September eleventh, I was in the twin towers. Insane right? Well, I had been spending the day with my uncle when the planes hit. I was on one of the lower floors, so I got out alive, thanks to a man who I consider basically my father. A few years after that I was in another building that was collapsing around me thanks to a bomb, but this time I was with my brother.

I’ll tell you this, I had been scared more the second time then the first because I love my brother more than anything. He almost died, but we were both saved at the expense of a worker. That may sound depressing, but with my job comes the fact that I am more important than a low raking male who had no family. Think I’m heartless than you need to think again. I didn’t want him to give his life for me and my brother, but he had to because of who my father was and there is nothing I could have done about it. After that happened my father announced that he didn’t want us with him on the job anymore. That’s why they are so far away from us now.

However, my father passed away recently, meaning that I had to take over. We were supposed to take over together, but he has to finish high school at least before he help with the family business. Oh, have I not mentioned the family business yet? Well, my family is in charge of an underground gang that is larger then all the different types of mafia put together. We are also stronger and can be meaner at times, but only if needed. We tend to stay in the shadows and take care of people who get in the way of us taking care of those we are supposed to take care of. Simple enough right?

S l a v e : Kajika  

SchizophrenicOcean

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Male Master Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items