PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Hello,my name is Izotz

I have seen 18 years in my life.

I was born as a Male

My kind is Alien

My height is six foot even

I have a taste for Females and not Males

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I am not from here so you wouldn't understand what my life is like. Well let me sum it up. I was a student on my planet and we decided to take a trip to earth to see the humans which we are involved from. I was in school to be a healer. So we came down and I got separated from my group. I was captured and put what the humans called a slave shop. I been here for quite sometime and I am clueless as to why humans do this.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am gullible,ignorant,innocent,caring,kind,loving,a nice guy

I have powers that would surprise you, like I can heal your wounds by kissing them and also telepathy

Things I have a liking for:
>> healing
>> my home
>> learning

Things I have a hatred for:
>> being clueless
>> slavers
>> the unknown

I have a white collar.

I have a white feather, egg, owl, killdeer charm.

I am owned by

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am
SOLD
User Image

Hello,my name is Fire

I have seen 1,243 years in my life.

I was born as a Male

My kind is Dragon

My height is six foot five inches

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you let's start with a definition. A beast, usually described as a reptilian animal with
wings and a tail. They have the ability to fly and breathe fire. They have long been associated with magic as well. They love gemstones and have hoarde caches of jewels and other precious things. Knights have often been depicted as fighting and slaying dragons, but there were also said to be great guardian dragons, protectors of the weak and bringers of good luck. Although many cultures have viewed the dragon as a fearsome creature, associated with evil, in ancient China, it symbolized"courage, and the Emperor, and the country itself, as well as the heroic spirit in general.

I am known as Greater Class Dragons which are mystics. The origionaters of magic, and control over the earth. They are extreamly intellegent, and powerful. Greater Class Dragons are the guardians of the earth, and possess the greatest magical power of any mortal race. It is thought that some dragons still live, all of which are Greater Class, able to shape-shift, and camoflauge themselves like chameleons.

How I got caught well I was sleeping in my cave in my human form. Stupid actually and well the damn slavers caught me a symbol of luck, It irritated me to no end what makes it worse they put a special collar on me so I can't shift back to my actual form....Bastards.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am loyal, respectful, caring,kind,stubborn,free spirited, fun, not a good sense of humor,serious, intelligent

I have powers that would surprise you, like I can shape shift and well control magic.

>> flying
>> meat
>> conversations

>>this damned collar
>> silence
>> Vegetarians

I have a dark grey collar.

I have a white feather, owl,killdeer,hawk, and dove charm.

I am owned by Logan

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 am
User Image

Hello,my name is Flarius

I have seen 618 years in my life.

I was born as a Male

My kind is Phoenix

My height is six foot three inches

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you Contrary to popular belief, Phoenix's are born with only three pieces of knowledge: their Duty, their Power, and their Name. The Phoenix is expected to unlock the memories of their previous lives as they move on. For almost six hundred years, I did my duty. One day, I was in a forest outside of a small town somewhere in the Southwestern United States. I had found a very old tree that was choking the life out of the surrounding area. The tree asked to be burned, because it understood that it was stopping new growth from forming. I did as the old tree asked, and I burned her to the ground.

I had just finished spreading her ashes around for the plants that were trying to grow when a Ivy Sprite walked up. The Sprite flew into a rage, attacking me and accused me of killing the Matriarch of the Forest. After a while she left, and I roamed through the forest, looking for other problems to solve.

Soon the Ivy Sprite was back with a water nymph, and the two of them followed me through the woods for a long time.I ignored them. When I stopped to rest that night, the Sprite surrounded me in water, so that I couldn't move. I was forced to suffer as the Sprite and the Nymph bound my power.

A few days later, they were done and the two walked off into the woods only telling me that there was a single way to break the binding. For hours after they left, I tried to burn the bindings on my Power off, and I failed. Every time I tried to evaporate the water, the ivy smothered the flames. Every time I tried to burn the Ivy, the water flowed over it. I wondered around for a while, trying to adjust to the loss of nearly all my Power. All I could do now was throw off a few sparks. I got caught during this time and I haven't been able to go back to my true form since then

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am hotheaded,calm,quiet,loving,caring,stubborn, and well childish

I have powers that would surprise you, like control fire and shift into a fire bird

>> burning things
>> life
>> flying

>>being caged
>> not being able to use my powers
>> cruel souls

I have a light grey collar.

I have a black feather,killdeer, and Nightingale charm.

I am owned by

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

Hello,my name is Natsu

I have seen 16 years in my life.

I was born as a Male well excuse me for looking feminine

My kind is Neko duh you dumb b***h can't you see?!

My height is five foot eight inches

I have a taste for Males and not Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I was born in an insane asylum. Yes cowards an So the people that owned it thought it would be funny to raise me there. So they tested on me and played with me so I developed multiple personalities. I was also bipolar due to hehe well you'll see. well one day I snapped and I murdered everyone in the facility. Including the b***h who gave me birth since she was never there. I was on the run and the slave driver caught me. They don't know if I'm a virgin or not well because I killed on trying to find out. I have good days when I am put to the front of the shop but I have a warning label since I am well a ticking time bomb. They haven't found a male to be able to handle me yet.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am cruel,mean, a smartass, murderous, bipolar, kind,goofy,sweet

I have powers that would surprise you, like I have multiple personalities and I can purr can we ******** continue?

>> a bed
>> running away
>> Men

>> dumb bitches
>> being locked up
>>cages

I have a black collar.

I have a owl,hawk and crow charm.

I am owned by

Athena Nightmare