Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 am
So I'm looking for plots and RP! I'll try to respond to RPs regularly, but feel free to poke me if I haven't responded within a few days. Also let me know if there's an old stalled RP you want to finish or something. mad

To keep from getting overwhelmed, I'm going to concentrate on a few SoA at a time, but feel free to peruse my journal and let me know if anyone there draws your interest.

I prefer guild RPs but am also okay with AIM RPs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:57 am
User ImageAzubuike
Azubuike is unused to change or experiencing new things, and tends to fall back on what he knew growing up. This has given him a rigid set of expectations and beliefs, along with a tendency to freeze up when pushed past his comfort zone. In short, he's narrow minded and judgmental. There's a nice guy buried somewhere beneath the a*****e, but it can be buried pretty deep.

Azubuike's version of "normal":
• Red/black/white/orange pelts
• Lions
• Large family
• Straight
• Mate for life, no flings
• No seers or gods or crazy magic stuff

Looking for:
• Other SoA to be dickish to and/or challenge his version of normal
• Someone to mention the Mwezi'Johari because I'd like to send him there
• Bad things! I want him to discover that rogue life is really tough and decide that he needs to live in a pride. He can get in fights, he can get yelled at for no good reason, hyenas can steal his kills - I'm up for anything as long as he doesn't get too badly maimed.

Not looking for:
• Mate, flings
• Death, maiming  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 am
User ImageBluu
Bluu is a jerk. Speed is the only thing that matters; anyone who can't keep pace with her in a race isn't worth her time. Non-cheetahs are unworthy of her notice and slow cheetahs are a disappointment and a failure.

She will lie, manipulate and blackmail people into getting what she wants. She loves to gather information, to know every little thing about everyone. Piss her off and she'll sell your secrets to your enemies, just you wait and see.

Looking for:
• Other cheetahs to hang out with
• People to blackmail
• (maybe) Either a pride or a small group of dickish cheetahs to travel with

Not looking for:
• Fights, death, maiming  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 am
User ImageTendaji & Tujil-dasu
Once upon a time, Tendaji was a sweet and charming male with a strong imagination and a love of telling stories. He spent most of his adolescence and a large portion of his adulthood searching for True Love. He thought he found it, but it went... less than well. Long story short, he's only just returned home and is a total wreck. He isn't ready to talk about what happened, but he wants to get to know his family all over again and never, ever leave.

Tujil-dasu is a merry and carefree wild dog that found Tendaji half-dead in the middle of nowhere. She's determined to see him nursed back to health and has agreed to stay with his family for a while, but she isn't used to spending so much time stuck in one place.

They're plotted to be platonic mates, but for the moment they're just strangers and semi-friends. They can either be RPed together or apart.

Tendaji is looking for:
• All the family RP ever
xx - A family member who can teach him how to fight
• Maybe some friends? He's terrified of female felines, but males and non-felines are good.

Tujil-dasu is looking for:
• Meeting Tendaji's relatives
• Rogue encounters, friends
• A million pupless flings thankyouverymuch
xx - I *might* be down for a breeding fling, but all of the pups will have to stay with her and Tendaji

Not looking for:
• Fights, death, maiming
• Mates  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am
5/5  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 am
heart  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am
I can definitely offer Bluu a spot in the mafia themed pride ( Kuroi'Nera ). Their not all dicks but they are a surviving clan of cheetahs ( with some misc other species for slaves and entertainers ) but mostly cheetahs that will F* over some other prides and blackmail or use their knowledge for control. She sounds perfect if you want to take a gander. Also, if you wanted her a fling I have two blue male cheetahs that would also go great with her.

One is going to the Kuroi'Nera already and is the silent type but he has a pair of legs on him and quick to show dominance while staying alarmingly quiet, but humble and gentleman like all at once.

The other is a rogue who believes in Poly relationships and wants a big ol family of fun loving others and getting his heart crushed would be nice biggrin And a good knee slapper biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am
Chi Sohma

In some ways the K'N sounds perfect, but I don't know how well she'd handle being confined to the crater... I'll keep it in mind. (:

What do your boys look like? surprised Bluu's pretty special to me so I'm afraid I'll be picky. She's definitely the sort to love 'em and leave 'em though, so at the very least I'm down for cubless flings - especially with your boy that needs his heart crushed. >3  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am
User Image
The one going to the kuroi'nera. The Nera though, has the ability to travel if you get the right 'job' or rank. <3 So she doesn't have to be confined all the time. He has hopefully another fling but he has a mate lined up ( male ) so he'd only really need babies at some point.

User Image
The poly-relationship boy who needs his heart broken. With or without babies, any thing really goes with him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 am
Chi Sohma

I'm sorry it took me a few days to reply, I've been nonstop waffling on whether or not to fling her. xd On the one hand, I haven't had a chance to RP her at all yet and I'm not sure I'm ready to RP her as a mother, but on the other... look at the pretty! The swirls on the poly-relationship boy's legs are what finally did me in ha ha.

Would you be willing to do a longer term fling where your poly-relationship boy and Bluu develop a relationship? She may not be the nicest girl around, but she wouldn't cheat on him and she'd even come to care for him in her own way. In the end she'll leave him precisely because she's starting to fall in love with him and doesn't want to be tied down. She could either leave before or after discovering she's pregnant, kind of depends on what you want to do with the cubs. ie Should she dump the cubs on him or raise them herself?

I may send her to the K'N and RP up to merchant some day, but I'd like to get some rogue RPs under my belt and get a better grasp on her personality before I make any final decisions. :x  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:53 pm
heart