Masters Room
The Dance Hall
Bathroom

Welcome to the Abendroth Manor

Master - Jasper Abendroth
Slaves - Takumi and Kazuki Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Takumi and Kazuki were led up the pathway by a guard.Once they got to the door,they hugged each other,not because they thought it was cute but because they were the most inseparable pair you could ever find.Takumi also found hugging Kazuki was comforting when they were in a new place.But somehow they ended up fighting over Takumi's bow.Kazuki had pulled it off with his mouth and Takumi tugged at it gently with his mouth as the guard rang the doorbell.''Give it back,you bully.'' Takumi mumbled."Its mine.'' the stoic Kazuki mumbled.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 pm
||= Jasper Abendroth =||
"You are not alone in here"
Status - Calm

User Image

You'd be the corpse and I would be the killer
I'd be the devil and you would be the sinner
You'd be the drugs and I would be the dealer
Everything you say is like music to my ears

There was a bit of shuffling from inside the house, from up the stairs. A being left one of the many bedrooms, clothed in a pair of striped pajamas. The ring to the doorbell was what caused the tall demon to stand. He stretched his arms as he wandered over towards the door, yawning. He looked through the window, opening the door with a light bow. "Hello there..." he said silently. His voice held only a minor accent, a bit of hidden German lingering on his tongue. The man ran a hand through his long raven locks as he awaited an answer from the men. He looked to the Guard and smiled politely. "I do recall paying for these two...Do I have to sign anything?" His multicolored eyes seemed to shine slightly.

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts
If this is love I don't wanna be loved
You pollute the room with a filthy tongue
Watch me choke and dance while I get frozen up

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image Takumi and Kazuki stopped fighting when the door opened,Kazuki letting go of Takumi's bow.Takumi tied it back on as the guard handed the master,the signing papers."Its nice to meet you sir.Im Takumi and thats Kazuki." Takumi said."I still want that bow." Kazuki said,looking at Takumi.Kazuki looked at their new master."Its nice to meet you,master.'' he said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm
||= Jasper Abendroth =||
Status - Calm

User Image

Jasper smiles politely. "My name is Jasper Abendroth. But you can call me Jasper." he giggles silently, talking up a pen from his dresser by the door. He takes the papers, sighing them. "Alright Herr Guard.." he said silently. "You may be on your way. I will take care of the little angels." he said bowing a bit to the man who took them to the house. He looks down at himself and moves away from the door, holding it open for the two. "Come in".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image ''Yes master.'' Takumi said as they both walked in and the guard left.''Is there anything we can do for you,Jasper-san?'' Kazuki said,both of them looking at the house.''Do you have carrots? You cant buy bunnys and not have carrots.Carrots are yummy.'' Takumi said and chuckled.''Im yummy too.Eat me instead,Kumi.'' Kazuki whined and hugged Takumi.''Stop it,Kazuki.We cant do that in front of Jasper-san.'' Takumi said and blushed lightly.''Let me be your snack,Kumi.'' Kazuki said then kissed Takumi,forcing his tongue inside the smaller male's mouth to explore it.However,it didnt last long cause Takumi pushed Kazuki away.''Im sorry master Jasper-san.'' Takumi said and bowed to his master.''What are you sorry for? We are two teenage bunnys.He should know we need se* sometimes.But that was just me finding a reason to kiss you.The inside of my Kumi's mouth is so irresistible.'' he said.Takumi sighed.''Hes such a bully sometimes...'' he said.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:01 pm
||= Jasper Abendroth =||
Status - Curious

User Image

The man looked tot he two, shutting the door after him. His multicolored eyes move back tot he pair.. "I have a lot of food in the fridge I am sure I have carrots as well..." he said silently, smiling a bit. Seeing the two and who they acted all lovey made him rather happy with his choice also. Though, he would wait before seeing if he would do anything with them. He could make trips to the brothel if he needed anything for his hunger. Jasper smiled slightly, moving towards the stairs. "I will show you to your rooms."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image The pair followed their master up the stairs quietly Takumi in front of Kazuki."You have good taste in design,Jasper-san.Almost everything is black or white." Takumi said."And we like wearing black and white too.Well,I wear black and Takumi wears white.'' he said  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm
||= Jasper Abendroth =||
Status - Calm

User Image

Jasper smiles, nodding a bit. "Yes, My house is based mostly on the colors black and white. The other colors seem so....bright. Hurts my eyes some times." he laughs silently and yawns. "Alright. Do you wish for the same room of separate rooms or a room with me. I will let you chose. I have many rooms I can spare." The man felt a bit awkward, being dressed in his pajamas. Made him feel a bit rude to his guests.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image ''Could we sleep in your room with you,Jasper-san? We arnt loud and we wont get in your way.'' Takumi said.'' Kazuki didnt mind sleeping his master's room but also didnt mind shareing a room with Takumi.He just wanted to be with Takumi.Takumi was his best friend and was cute and soft.Who wouldnt want to sleep in the same room as his angel,Takumi?  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Asclepius Cherub

Devoted Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm
||= Jasper Abendroth =||
Status - Calm

User Image

"Ahh yes, you can sleep in my room. I will not mind at all." he moves towards his room, opening the door and walking in. He looks towards the slaves and smiles. :This is the place. Make yourself at home. I will buy you new clothes tomorrow. Until then, feel free to used some of mine." He moves to grab a pair for himself. not liking to walk in his sleeping clothing. "I believe we all can fit on the bed. Also, I have a feeling you both are a bit filthy from the markets. I can run a bath for you soon as well."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image Kazuki smiled softly.''I'll run it." Kazuki said then went to the bathroom to run a bath.He couldnt wait to share a bath with his beloved Kumi.''Oh no,Kazuki is gonna make us share it...'' Takumi said and sighed.Whenever Kazuki smiled,it was almost always about something perverted.Takumi went into a dresser and got out two sets of clothing.''Master Jasper-san,do you work? We can make breakfast for you in the morning.You can ask me or Kazuki any questions you have about us too.'' Takumi said as he sat the clothes in two,neat stacks.Kazuki had been running the warm water and once it was ready,he got the towels they would need and sat them on a nearby table.He then went to Takumi.''Its ready.'' he said."Alright.We'll be back in abit,master Jasper-san." Takumi said then went to the bathroom with Kazuki.Kazuki closed the door behind them and they took off their clothes before sitting in the bath tub.Kazuki lathered a face towel then started washing Takumi's chest and shoulders.Kazuki kissed him when Takumi blushed lightly.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces