User Image

We humbly welcome you to you slice of heaven or hell, which ever you prefer. Perhaps you don't understand. You don't really know me and as I don't you. However that may change. Here's something you should learn, any room with a red ribbon around the door knob you do not under. You're place of rest is a small house that connects to my manner by a hall. That is where most of you will go for sleep. I'll try yo make your stay here pleasant but it doesn't have to be that way.

Now that we momentarily understand one another let me give you a tour. When you first walk in you'll see a star case that leads up to the second floor. On the second floor is a dance room, music room and much to be explored...Not to mention other rooms for other uses. Outside. In the front we have a fountain of red, to the left outside the gates you will find a field of lost dreams and forgotten wishes. The the right you will find a place I forbid you to go for now. A lake surrounded by forest at the back. The rest you can figure out on your own.

Welcome to my manor, Winry's manor. Will your stay here be pleasurable? That my dear, is up to you.

You shall resign here

User Image

Mistress Winry's Chamber

User Image