Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm
Dame NightFury

Hahaha, well I certainly wouldn't be opposed to him meeting her (or any of my lions/cheetahs for that matter). C: But I think I will have to think a bit more on offering him for her mate since I'll have to bend him a bit to fit with the pride. >....<;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 pm
So Ammon has a pride now. XD;
Still am looking for a mate for him or more flings. General RP is always loved!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm
I hope Irit finds a lovely mate, she's a well put together character <3

AND

Kiana, what pride are you tossing Ammon into? I want so badly to throw a female his way but i'm not sure who would fit well with him. Especially now that he's in a pride i'm not sure who to throw XD;

Also.

YES

Ulimi is going to go all spaz out over protective on poor Ammon. I'd love to get that RP started soon, but we need to finish Nefertari and Ulimi's other RP first! I believe it's my turn to tag so i'll get to it as soon as I get home this evening. :]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Depawsit

I agree. T^T I wish I had another male lion for her but sadly he's my only.

This is the pride. Though he wouldn't go there until after his meeting with his sister and... I would be willing to not send him there if there was a female that wasn't able to be sent there but they worked out good together. ;D

AND I AGREE! >8D
I can't wait to see the drama unfold. MWHAHAHAHA! >8D *so evil to poor Ammon*
But yes it is your tag. <3

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:43 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 pm
Alright i'm done procrastinating.

I'm not sure I have any females who would fit very well in that pride, but i'll throw a few your way and you can see how you feel about them. C:

Mtoto

She's a proud member of the Na'vi and she won't be leaving. But if Ammon might consider them, we could see how these two work? Although Ammon doesn't have any green in him, she would really like his light purples.

Mtoto is a Whisperer - or will be when she grows. She speaks to the trees, plants, and anything that belongs to the Earth really - aside form animals. She's a sweet but clumsy lioness who failed miserably at becoming a priest and decided to follow the calling that another male in the pride introduced her to. She's VERY protective of the plants, and spends most of her days watching over them. So, Ammon would have to be open to the idea of a very obsessive mate. If you're interested just let me know, I can pull up more information on her C:

Jalouzi

- She's due to be an juve anytime now -

She's a very weak female, who second guesses herself often and puts herself below others. her self esteem is even weaker than her outer exterior. Her Mother died when she was but a young cub, and she doesn't really remember her. Though she feels a very strong spiritual connection to her. As she grows into a Juve she's going to start hoarding items that she feels connected to, and will design them into wearable items and things. She needs someone in her life that will strive to make her feel better about herself, and step out of her twin's shadow. Though that is likely to never happen, she'll love the male unconditionally for trying.

- She doesn't have a pride, although she is absolutely off limits to the U'W. We're trying to spread out her Daddy's lines away from the pride ^^ -

Maswali

She's a Pridelander. A very quiet Pridelander who enjoys puzzles and mysteries. She's almost obsessed with them, going out of her way to find them and solve them herself. She's put herself in danger many a times trying to get to the bottom and things, and is likely to continue doing so. She's also very literal, she doesn't catch on quickly to turns of phrase, jokes, puns, or things of the like. Though after a bit of silence she understands she's obviously lost something in translation.

- She MAY be up for leaving if the pride is right, but i'm not sure she's what you're looking for for Ammon -

Nia

A completely blank slate with no future plans aside from a flitting thought to send her to the Vikings. If you need something in particular she can easily fit the role.

Zafrina

My intentions are to keep her a Swampie, and i'm not entirely sure she'd fit in anywhere else. She doesn't have a set personality, though she is deathly afraid of water, and I imagine her being quite the gossip.

----

There we go! As stated though, i'm not sure if any of them are what you have in mind for him. I just thought i'd give you some options since you seem to be having a tough time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm
Depawsit

Oh wow. ouo
You have so many beautiful girls.
But the thing about my pride, he doesn't have to go there. I was sending him there because I couldn't find another place to send him. >....<; And that he could fit pretty well there.

Anyways!
I like Mtoto, but I don't know if Ammon would do well with the Na'vi especially because his children would probably be acolytes. >w<; He would more then likely feel rather depressed that his children were more or less treated how his sister was in their old pride and it would probably lead to him leaving. >...>;
Jalouzi and Ammon would probably get along well and he could very much try to be the strong foundation in her life. C:
As much as I would loovveeeee to have a viking, Ammon probably wouldn't do well there. T^T
I've looked into the Pridelands and Swampies and I could see him doing well in either, though I had actually considered sending him to the swampies more then the Pridelands. XD Just decided not to because I couldn't find anyone who was looking.
Sooooooooooo.........

Maybe we could try him with Zafrina? C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm
heart
Still looking for offers! <3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Send him to the pirates! Hah  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:40 pm
XD
I would but I don't think he would fit in there. Lol.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers