Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plot thread - Gimmie plots and rps! (Open but setting up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 am
@ kaori : yes please!!

@ conrad : she sounds loverly, I'd love an rp to try them out ^_^!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 pm
Syrius Lionwing
@ aurrie : I'd love some rp with Kilvas in the swampies, if you'd be interested in her meeting Coburnycus. I do really want a mate for him if the plot with the other guy falls through <3! do you want me to set up an rp?

Your rogue is loverly would he be interested in joining the bahari maybe? He is so handsome I think he would get along well with Tarni she's very quiet and shy.

I don't think I have anyone around the tianxia at the moment!

Sorry for the late response!

Kiivas may or may not have a mate set up, but it would be good in the event they both fall through! If not, she could always use another friend C: <3

And Ana definitely needs some sort of plotting! Bahari might be a good place for him to finally settle down and chill for a bit. <3 He may wander off now and again looking or info on his missing sister, but he is more than ready to stop wandering and devote his life back to a pride. <3  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm
I wanted to indicate interest in Bopa... I have been eyeing him for a while, as I really love how he looks. So, I have a proposal for him!

Tari lives in Nchi with her very dear WD friend Siesha. Tari has had a very difficult past, though noone knows the details. Siesha found her beside her dead litter of cubs, the lands raging with wildfire around her. She hasn't ever spoken to Siesha, so it is the WD who named her. In fact, Tari speaks to noone. She'll smile, laugh, growl, chuff, and make all sorts of noises, but she never uses words. She generally hides the tragic part of herself from others, but will sometimes grieve with Siesha privately.

I want happiness for this poor girl. She's a gentle soul who is naturally upbeat and cheerful. It isn't much of an effort for her to present a pleasant and easy-going face for the world to see, since that is her nature. She loves to dance and express herself through that kind of movement. In fact, she is rather fond of any artistic expression of herself, and probably would dabble in other arts if given the chance and inspiration to try.

I think she and Bopa would look really adorable together, and his sweet nature would be a welcome balm for her enduring but sorrowful spirit. She won't leave Nchi, now that she has found a place to belong that accepts her ways of expressing herself.

Do you think you'd be interested in working out a plot for them?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Would you be up for some RP in Seorsa-fala? C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items