Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Ш E L C O M E

Greetings, you've walked into, or more or less, 'clicked' into my assortment of wonderful masters. There will be a mixed variety and each will have a unique personality to suit his/her slave. So come in, take a look who knows if you might find one of my playful puppets more than able to, please, your masters.

Ғ Δ C T S

Though there aren't much to say I'd like my partner to know a little bit about me. One being to understand that my activity skills are rapid on occasions if the rp excites me I reply as soon as I'm quoted but my head sometimes curses me to run onto another rp then the next then the next and so on and so on. But I do reply every single time. So no worries, I also have school Monday through Friday. Until 3 in the evening. Then I'm online most of the time If I'm not dying of exhaustion from a previous all nighter. Aside from that I like activity in my partners end as well. We are a team and a rp is fun planning is nice but it takes me a while to come up with something on the spot. But I'm also good at what I 'do' give in end result. I also like making friends to be afraid to send me a friend request or maybe an OOC pm if ya wanna chat. ^-^

Please PM me if your interested in a master or I might PM you, who knows? ♥

C U R R E N T M A S T E R S

Zabiel :: OPEN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Z A B I E L

"The autumn leaves fall onto the ground...."

(( What it says in my file ))

Name :: Zabiel Akira
Nickname :: None
Race :: Kitsune (Fox-Spirit)
Sexuality :: Homosexual
Blood Type :: O

(( Looking in the mirror ))

Height :: 6'5"
Eye Color :: Gold
Hair Color :: Charcoal Black
Favorite Types of Clothing :: Japanese-themed, yukata, kimonos and what not.

(( Looking in my eyes ))

Personality :: Zabiel is a kind and gentle person, the true diety of harmony. He is also very protective and doesn't enjoy watching others hurt those close to him. Despite that he does have a playful side for those who are younger and one of romance as well.
Sushi
Spring Weather
Warmth
Outdoors
Young Boys
Dislikes ::
Cold personalities
Hurting others
Using physical force
Explaining things more than once
Firearms

(( My Scars ))

Biography :: Zabiel was born in a highly populated village, working most of his life as a companion for a young boy. The two grew up together, Zabriel reaching what his race call the adult stage of their cycle of life while the boy simply became older. Eventually dying but before passing he let Zabiel free and able to live his new life. While free Zabiel began setting up life in the forest, always remaining respectful of his past masters wishes and would be lying to say the man didn't mean something to him. A dear friend dying in front of him left a slightly burning feeling.

Now after years of loneliness Zabiel looks to and hopes to find someone he can protect and show life to once more. As he had his past master. Born with nine tails each showing a sign of how old he is about a decade each tail. The kitsune is familiar in the field of magic, and can create small illusions and orbs of light.

"..They look so radiant, I wish you could see them."

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

Male Master Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas