Skylanna's Mansion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skylanna's room:
Haruko's room:
Music Room:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am
emeraldpoor

User Image
Haruko was shoved roughly into his cage as the guards finally took off his collar. He was silent after he was informed he would be going to his masters house. His red eyes looked around nervously at the other slaves around him. He was curled up in his cage, he lay his head in his hands. He was forced into the car and thrown in the back seat still in his cage. He looked like a frightened animal. Pleas let her take care of me. He sent his silent prayer to heaven. They drove the slave people in the front seat driving.l They were going at a break-neck pace. He lay in his cage watching the trees roll by. They came to a large immaculate house, his eyes widened. The slave runners said, "Welcome to your home." As they carried his cage in their arms he could smell the sweat coming off them. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. They set him down, and rang the door bell, "Slave delivery." One of them shouted as Haruko waited nervously in his cage.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

ⓈⓀⓎⓁⒶⓃⓃⒶ

This night just reminds me of

Everything they deprived me of

We done did everything they could think of

Greatness is what we on the brink of

Wish that I could have this moment

For life, for life, for life

Cause in this moment I just feel so

Alive, alive, alive

User ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------------------
Skylanna was in the garden reading one of her favorite romance models when one of the maids signed to her that she had a delivery. She wondered what it was. She got up and went to the door. She opened it and signed,"May I...Oh My God why is that man in a cage! Take him out!" She didn't know her parents had bought her a slave for her birthday. She noticed the men grew quiet once they knew who she was. She was Skylanna once a teen sensation before a hater caused her to go deaf. Alot of people didn't believe she was deaf due to the fact she knew what they were saying. She gained telepathy while in the hospital. She narrowed her eyes at what the males were thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:30 am
emeraldpoor

User Image
Haruko was extremely quiet but as she opened the door red blush came to his cheeks. She was absolutely beautiful, he closed his eyes and opened them; she was real. He wanted to pinch himself like this was a dream, but it wasn't. He didn't know who she was. The guards watched her sign and they shoved him out of his cage, "Your slave." They said as they handed her papers to sign. Haruko kept quiet watching her Sign, he had no idea how to sign.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 am
User Image

ⓈⓀⓎⓁⒶⓃⓃⒶ

Alive, alive, alive

User ImageUser Image
Skylanna looked at the papers and her eyes widened. Her parents bought him? She signed the papers and her voice entered the guard's head ordering him to get the male out of the cage. She bit back a smile as the guard's eyes widened at the thought. She smiled down at the frighten male and a gentle voice entered in mind,"Calm down I am sure they'll get you out of that thing here soon. I am Skylanna." She handed the paper back to the guard as the other one started to open the cage. She turned to a butler who was nearby and she signed to get a room ready. The butler nodded and ran off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 am
emeraldpoor

User Image
Haruko felt her voice come into his mind as the guards opened the door quickly. They took the papers and walked back to the old van. Haruko climbed out of the cage his back popping. "That's much better." He said looking down at the small cage. Turning back to Skylanna he smiled and offered his hand, "Hello Mistress." He said smiling. His eyes took her all in quickly, memorizing every detail about her. His red eyes were strange and beautiful at the same time. He blushed softly. He wondered if she was deaf since she signed.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

ⓈⓀⓎⓁⒶⓃⓃⒶ

Alive, alive, alive

User ImageUser Image
Skylanna watched the male stretch out once he got of the cage. Just how long was that male in there for? She read his lips as he spoke. She smiled as she took his hand. She noticed the blush and her eyebrow raised. Did he have a fever? Concern crossed her face for a slight moment before she heard his thought wondering if she was deaf due to her signing. She then spoke actually spoke which was a rare thing. Her voice was soft as bell not effected by her deafness as of yet. "I am deaf if that was what you were wondering. What is your name if I may ask?" She lead him into the house and shut the door behind them. A maid walked up to her and signed that his room was ready. Skylanna nodded that she understood and watched the maid scurry off to do something else.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm
emeraldpoor

User Image
Haruko smiled at her and said, "My name is Haruko, Mistress." He looked around the house absolutely amazed. His hands itched to reach our for hers but he didn't. "Beautiful." He breathed. Her voice was absolutely beautiful and had been the same in both hearings of it. He watched the maid and was amazed, "Is she a slave to?" Haruko asked looking at Skylanna with wide eyes.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

ⓈⓀⓎⓁⒶⓃⓃⒶ

Alive, alive, alive

User ImageUser Image
Skylanna smirked at the male looking around her house amazed like a child in a candy store. She watched his lips move and she caught onto what he was saying. Just what was he saying beautiful to? She then giggled at his question,"No no she works for me. She's a housekeeper I guess you can call it. She was just telling me your room was ready. Follow me Haruko." She might have messed on on the pronunciation of his name since she had to sound it out in her head. They walked up the stairs and her platinum records hung on the walls. There were six of them hanging on the walls going up the stairs. They had her name on them and the album titles. The made it up the stairs and passed her door. They went down the hall and stopped in front of a door.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm
emeraldpoor

User Image
Haruko couldn't believe this house, it was amazing. He walked up the stairs looking at them, she is famous he thought. Walking up the stairs they were at the top, his eyes looked around still amazed. "You are so beautiful." He said looking at her blushing.  

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items