Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
So I've been posting like crazy all over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranas_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 am
On the topic of the anouncements, t would at least be nice if they let us use all the colors, sizes and smilies they display over the anouncement window. You know, just like we can do in every other sort of message we post...

Well, at least they gave a response at all... And that one developer who started out on the guilds did seem rather put out that they've been left hanging.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 pm
Pilotslover
Alumina Kisarri

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me "love." sweatdrop
I think if we let it rest for a while, then slowly feed in small ideas for guild changes - like a raise in the guild announcement characters for example - then they would be more likely to listen and give us what we ask for - as long as we stay polite and don't try to over-push it.

Why would anyone want an increased character limit? It's an announcement not a newsletter. I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand why anyone would need it ...

I don't think Gaia has any intention of giving us anything, they're welcome to prove me wrong of course. wink

I like to let people know of the going-on's in my guild all at once, instead of a day at a time. . - . I always end up running out of room, though. xD  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 am
Alumina Kisarri
Pilotslover
Alumina Kisarri

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me "love." sweatdrop
I think if we let it rest for a while, then slowly feed in small ideas for guild changes - like a raise in the guild announcement characters for example - then they would be more likely to listen and give us what we ask for - as long as we stay polite and don't try to over-push it.

Why would anyone want an increased character limit? It's an announcement not a newsletter. I'm sorry but I honestly don't understand why anyone would need it ...

I don't think Gaia has any intention of giving us anything, they're welcome to prove me wrong of course. wink

I like to let people know of the going-on's in my guild all at once, instead of a day at a time. . - . I always end up running out of room, though. xD

Please don't quibble over the length of the announcements, they are what they are, and each Captain can decide how often and content of announcements.
Asfor getting updates, it's been made quite clear, there is neither enough nor qualified staff to code what needs to be done to update the guilds. That's right, they don't have people qualified to do the php coding now. IT's a b***h and a half to redo that coding and we will lose our guilds for a could of weeks if they do upgrade us. My daughter does this kind of coding and she said, Gaia doesn't have enough people, probably doesn't have enoughQUALIFIED people to do it anyway. And with the way they work it, they don't want to. I give up trying. ******** it all  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff