Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Quaji
Excited Apathy

I'd be okay with it, but since Enda are a special event rank only, a male rank and is thus a restricted rank, I'll need to see what Meep thinks about it before we can give a definite yes or no.

It's fine by me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 pm
Excited Apathy

He's good for Enda~ Be sure to still post him for rank change in the right thread so we'll be able to add him (and all of his info) to the part of the Member's List we maintain. c:  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:22 pm
Quaji

Done! Edited it into Tufani's joining app. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:56 pm
Quaji

I have a question. I realize Enda is a special event rank, but I had always hoped Kayode could get a vulture and possibly gain this rank. Trouble being, I was unable to obtain one for him, not in time to ask before he grew to adult. I now have managed to get a vulture! My question is, would it be possible to arrange for him to get the rank? I haven't written for him since he was a cub, so backdated plots might be possible, with permission from y'all, that he obtained the vulture as an adol perhaps? Or would it be acceptable for him to have left as an adult, only to find the vulture, bond, and come back to seek the position?

I was thinking that he could be responsible for establishing trade with my pride, Sikukuu. Bonelands could trade hides and other things (bones, feathers, what-have-you) with Sikukuu in return for finished goods, like jewelry or anything else that Bonelands might want, but has no crafters for. There could be the potential for other plots between the prides, if you ever chose, as well.

Kayode already wouldn't/doesn't have any interest in the females in the pride, as he sees them all as mothers, sisters, and aunts, whether he's related to them or not. They are his family. He also as a cub established himself as bold but sensible, of a likely personality to do well as an Enda.

Thoughts? Is this a possibility?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:10 pm
Here's a random-ish thought - How would the pride feel about a lioness joining that already has cubs? As in, she was a rogue, found herself pregnant, and wanting the best for her impending children, joined the nearest pride(Ithambo, in this case). She would wind up staying, of course, as would any daughters and males that adhered to the pride's rules for males staying.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:23 pm
Talencia

^ ^' I actually already saw this before your quote, but I hadn't responded since I was still waiting on hearing back from Meep about your post.

As for becoming an Enda, I feel like that's okay so long as it's backlogged and he's not returning to the pride as an adult. Since Bangizwe and Andhaka took over, I doubt they'd just...you know, let him back into the pride without issue considering he's the son of a previous Umholi, he might be seen as competition. (: However you backlog it, it should be okay. Just let me know how you plan to when you apply for the rank change.

Regarding the Sikukuu, at this time I don't think this relation would be possible for a number of reasons, some of them if I disclosed they would spoil plans. (; I think the Bonelands can manage crafting on their own. Thanks though!

Andranis

I imagine she'd be accepted to join, but have wary looks thrown her way and she might spend the first few weeks as essentially an outsider, being snubbed by more traditional members, but I'm sure she could find a few who would help her out. The cubs would be watched to ensure they don't cause trouble, something that will happen with or without her knowledge too. This is especially so if she happens to have a son. This is mainly because the father is unknown and isn't one of the Abaholi or Inselele.

Personally, I know Bangizwe would have little issue accepting a pregnant lioness at the moment. I can't speak for Andhaka though. (: The situation may change depending on variables, but in general, we can probably make it work out.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:40 pm
Okeedokey! I didn't mean to seem impatient, apologies if I did. I'll get on that, and thank you! As far as Sikukuu goes, that's fine. Offer stands for any other time you might be interested in the future. ::smiles::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:53 pm
This is just me being curious.

Since there is still an open position for Inselelo (only 1/2 filled), why does one need to be challenged? Couldn't the second male challenge an NPC lion to fill the second slot? That way we have two Inselelo again?  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas