Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
IS THIS GUILD DEAD?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead?
  Yes.
View Results

Zxe Zxe

Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 am
[Beep!]
Baffbot speaking . . .
like the last post I've ever seen is like 2010...

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 am
[Beep!]
Baffbot speaking . . .
If it is, vote yes..
If it's not don't vote..

emotion_bigheart This guild...  

Zxe Zxe

Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200

Chishire
Crew

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

................... Luna Chi ....................
-----------------------------------------------------------------

{ Do not fear, this guild is not dead.

The crew members are actually working on cleaning up all the old posts from the guild (so we dont scare away new members by making them think we actually are dead). As well as invite fresh blood. In a matter of weeks everything should look squeaky clean (or so we hope) and bustling with life. And dont worry for the time being there are still people to talk to here as well smile }

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am
If you visit the sub-forums you can see many of the threads being cleaned up and adjusted. I will be throwing out competitions from next week on for members of the guild to win some gold~  

Sidhe the Unfeeling
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Burn Halo
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 pm
Sidhe the Unfeeling
If you visit the sub-forums you can see many of the threads being cleaned up and adjusted. I will be throwing out competitions from next week on for members of the guild to win some gold~

I think Ill start it as well biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:03 pm
Well, I just got invited here and I hope it's not dead. But I will come post from time to time 3nodding  

OmgABee

Friend

Sidhe the Unfeeling
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm
Caghyre

I became the Vice not long ago, and I'm gonna be working really tight with the rest of the crew to get more competition, more resources and everything up for you guys. Take a look at one of the other threads I made (I think it starts with "ok TGM, so I have this idea.." or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:32 pm
Hello there everyone o-O
I really do hope it's not dead here, looks like alot of fun. <3

IIIyria Naviliano

Heroic Shoujo

4,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm
Yeah, it died. I used to be owner of the guild and asked if anyone could take my place and make this a little more active. So far that hasn't happened. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:45 pm
Dante Demoness
Yeah, it died. I used to be owner of the guild and asked if anyone could take my place and make this a little more active. So far that hasn't happened. sweatdrop

I know that i'm new but if you need any help let me know. < 3  

IIIyria Naviliano

Heroic Shoujo

4,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:03 pm
IIIyria Naviliano
Dante Demoness

I appreciate the offer! I PMed the new owner asking if I can have the guild back in my care so I can try again... I don't think she's logged in for like a month and it makes me nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm
Dante Demoness
IIIyria Naviliano
Dante Demoness

I appreciate the offer! I PMed the new owner asking if I can have the guild back in my care so I can try again... I don't think she's logged in for like a month and it makes me nervous.

Awe alright, I do hope that she comes back soon! I really hope she is alright and everything works out. I do have experience with guilds so in the future if you want me to be crew or anything feel free to ask I will work my way up. : ) And in the meantime I wanted to ask if you don't mind can you give me your opinion on what I could price my work? Looking forward to opening a shop in the next few weeks.  

IIIyria Naviliano

Heroic Shoujo

4,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm
IIIyria Naviliano
Dante Demoness
IIIyria Naviliano
Dante Demoness

Awe alright, I do hope that she comes back soon! I really hope she is alright and everything works out. I do have experience with guilds so in the future if you want me to be crew or anything feel free to ask I will work my way up. : ) And in the meantime I wanted to ask if you don't mind can you give me your opinion on what I could price my work? Looking forward to opening a shop in the next few weeks.

I wish I could help but I'm not good at pricing. sweatdrop

Maybe the other members can help... ask some of the crew? They're always open to hearing from members. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:02 am
I would really like this guild to be more active.... I just joined a few days ago and it seems there is absolutely no activity...  

The Number Thirteen

Interstellar Blob

The Graphic Makers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces