Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
thats cool ^w^ i might just have to start collectin

Definatly, we're going through an expansion right now with a bunch of werewolf cards, vampires and zombies. It's a horror themed set and a whole lot of fun.
nice O: lol when i do start collecting it'd be hard to find others to play it with me
where are you from?
well i'm from mississippi but i live in texas now with my gf

*Spit take* PFFFT!! Dude, I'm from/in Texas, right now! What part or texas you in? Each part is like a small state xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:56 pm
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
thats cool ^w^ i might just have to start collectin

Definatly, we're going through an expansion right now with a bunch of werewolf cards, vampires and zombies. It's a horror themed set and a whole lot of fun.
nice O: lol when i do start collecting it'd be hard to find others to play it with me
where are you from?

*Spit take* PFFFT!! Dude, I'm from/in Texas, right now! What part or texas you in? Each part is like a small state xp
lulz if i remember correctly San Antonio  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

catora

Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
where are you from?

*head explodes* I'm like 45 minutes from you, north, over in San Marcos! I know exactly where you need to get started if you wanna play. Heroes and Fantasy in Universal City has the best damn card collection in the area and holds official Friday Night Magic tornaments every week! Here let me get you a google map.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 pm
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
where are you from?

*head explodes* I'm like 45 minutes from you, north, over in San Marcos! I know exactly where you need to get started if you wanna play. Heroes and Fantasy in Universal City has the best damn card collection in the area and holds official Friday Night Magic tornaments every week! Here let me get you a google map.
awesome sauce. sadly i got no car to drive there.  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

catora

Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 pm
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 pm
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira
catora
shishigashira

User Image
lol my gf does the driveing atm till i get my drivers licence. and a job to save up for a car  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

catora

Mythical Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 pm
shishigashira
catora

User Image
lol my gf does the driveing atm till i get my drivers licence. and a job to save up for a car

Well, if and when you can go, that's the place to go. Buy any of the premade decks, they all come with instructions on how to play, takes like 10 minutes to learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm
catora
shishigashira
catora

User Image

Well, if and when you can go, that's the place to go. Buy any of the premade decks, they all come with instructions on how to play, takes like 10 minutes to learn.
i totally will. and hopefully i'll see you there ^_^  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash