Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
No Man's Land (Aaron's Story)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c o r e O V E R D R I V E

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:44 pm
I have really been wanting to do this since I've joined but never had the time to do it. This is Aaron's story about how he fared in the zombies apocalypse, how he met Darren, and really just, survive. This would be a story with a few other things like diaries. Hope you enjoy reading it! I will try to update as much as I can. Also, feel free to comment and give opinions!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm
Something's happened. People have been dropping like flies and no one knows why. People were losing friends and family to an unknown cause. The goverment just gave their usual speech about how everything is going to turn out alright. How wrong they were.

Aaron was sitting in his house, enjoying a ham sandwich. The news was on and Aaron listened intentivley. The featured announcement was about some crazed man attacking a family of three, killing them all. And the weirdest part of it all was that the family was all bitten. People were crazy enough to shoot at the victims but Aaron never really heard of a man bitting them to kill. The news was full of grim tales of death and it made Aaron annoyed. Instead of showing the accomplishments this country has made they have to show a story of a family getting bit and killed in their own home.

Aaron finished his sandwich and headed to his kitchen to throw wash his plate off. As he washed his plates, he looked out the window. There was a boy running towards his pet dog that seemed to be sleeping. The boy's cries were muffled as he shook his dog. Aaron put the dish in the dishwasher and wiped his hands off when he heard a shriek. Quickly, Aaron looked out the window and seen the boy. This time, he was on the ground too with...the dog over him?! Aaron was both shocked and scared. The dog was lifeless just a second ago and now it was pinning the poor boy to the ground. The dog's stomach was bloody with tire tracks emprinted on it. The dog's barks were deep and sounded so demonic it gave Aaron the chills. And he was safe from the dog!

Aaron couldn't even run outside to help the boy before the dog began to devour him. It made Aaron sick to his stomach and he clenched his fists. The dog looked up at him with a low snarl, teeth barred and ears pinned. The dog stepped over the corpse and began taking small steps towards Aaron. Those small steps soon turned into powerful strides and soon the dog was running towards the man at full speed. Aaron quickly closed the door, the dog making a huge thud as it faceplanted into the door. It kept scratching at the door and barking. Soon, people began to come outside to see what all the ruckus was about. The little boy's mother let out a scream and the dog's bark were soon faded. It seemed to have left to catch easier targets. aaron held his head and looked at the ground, trying to ignore the screams of his neighbors and the sounds of bones crushing and blood splattering.  

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500

LeonFlashesNeon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm
I loved it! great story. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm
Thank you!
-Three Weeks Later-
-Click- A tape revs up and a voice is heard throughout the empty halls. Bodies littered the halls of an abandoned school house. It was here the outbreak reached it's climax in this city. Since this was the only school closest to home, and the most kids went here, everyone was infected quickly. A woman could be heard trying to calm her kids down. Two zombies shuffled through the halls towards the source of the noise. They slowly limped into a classroom and seen the backs of what seemed to be a woman and her two children. The zombies slowly made their way towards the group, drooling all over the poor family's shoulders. There was a loud scream that echoed across the hallways then...-Blam!-

The two zombies fell to the floor, a bullet holes through the skulls. The family fell to the floor also, mannequins. A man walked cautiously towards the corpses. He kicked one, then the other. Dead. He fixed his suspenders and tilted his cap before gathering some small items the zombies had on them. All he could find were some peices of flesh (He definetly threw this away), some shoes that seemed to fit...but were covered in blood and guts. he couldn't get this out at all so he decided to leave it alone. There was nothing useful so he walked off. "Oh Aaron...where did it all go wrong?" He said to himself. This once quiet and gentle man was nothing more than a lowlife killer with a cold heart. This new world changed him in many ways he thought were impossible. It sickened him, but he knew he couldn't deny it.

Aaron was walking the hallways when he noticed a shadow dart across the hall. He slowled to a stop and readied his gun. Aaron didn't know what it was. It could be just another animal to eat...then again, that dog was just an animal. Was. Those memories haunted him since the day it started. He could do nothing but watch people die. He had to watch friends, family, all die and turn into one of them. He remembered one family had tried to join him. It hurt him just to think about it.

"Hello?" A father cried out, "Is anyone in there? Please! I have a wife and son here. We need shelter!"
"Get away!" Aaron's voice cracked from inside. There was silence.
"Please! You don't understand! They're all coming! We don't have much time! If you can just-"
"How do I know you're not one of them? You could be bitten or scratched I said leave!"

Aaron looked at the floor, forgetting what he was watching for to begin with. These memories burned inside his brain.

"Please!" The father cried out one more time. Now the little boy was crying. His voice was muffled by his mother's gentle embrace. The father looked at the two, then the door. His voice was full of melancholy, "Ok. At least take my wife and kid. I swear to you they are not bitten or scratched."
The wife gasped and tried to stop her husband. Aaron sat in the hallway quietly. "If I can distract those monsters...then maybe they can get inside and out of harms way. Can you at least do that?" Silence.
Aaron's mind was full of different thoughts all crowding inside his head. "Do it Aaron! They need your help!" His mind said. There was a loud scream and the boy cried out for help again. "They will just slow you down! Let them die!" Another said. Aaron finally arose and put his hand on the doorknob when he heard rustling. He opened the door. Aaron's shoulders dropped when he looked on his porch. The boy was gone, bloody footprints leading towards the streets, but the parents...they were being devoured by the beasts.

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items