Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 pm
Dulcea

What type of plot: Possible Mate OR Random Encounter.
For who: Ehsan
With who: Maswali
Ideas and info: Maswali was originally meant to be a member of the Pridelands, but I think she'd relate to Ehsan really easily with the fact that she doesn't feel like she fits in among the PL. Though i'm open to the idea of Bahari, I can say she's never put much thought into where'd she'd go if she ever did choose to leave.

She's a very extroverted female, wearing her good mood on her sleeve. She loves to try and keep others happy, and tends to bottle her own emotions deep inside without even realizing she'd doing it. At some point I was her to have a breakdown, but she needs more interaction and friends/family before I let her have it. Maswali is also really, really addicted to puzzles! She absolutely loves riddles, puzzles, and mysteries. When she finds herself caught up in one she loses all track of time, losing herself in the thrill of the moment.

At some point Maswali is going to lose her puzzle addiction, in exchange for becoming a Mother. She's always dreamed of having a family of her own to dote upon, and once she has them her full attention will be directed in giving them every little thing they could ever want.

Anything else:
I absolutely love Ehsan's coat. He's a gorgeous male C:
---

What type of plot: Future Banu Plot
For who: Anahita/Samia
With who: Ulimi
Ideas and info: Ulimi will soon be on his way back to the U'W from his search for a Beybanu - Nefertari. Sometime after that he'll be willing to take on or two mroe Banu before closing off his family. Ulimi is a kind soul, though it does take a while to see past his tough exterior. He'll make some cracks about Samia, that he doesn't mean to say in order to hurt her. But more to help her better herself. Despite his somewhat unorthodox habits getting under his skin proves to be quite worth it. And if you're looking for a strong female figure in her life to help her get through the rough parts - we may be able to draw Neffy's owner into the plots. Neffy's a really sweet lioness, and I think if it could be arranged Samia could make a nice possible choice.

Anahita, doesn't really have a set personality, so I don't want to throw any specific plans at her. But perhaps just some RP with one my lions/esses would help build her character enough to decide whether she'd make a good fit with Ulimi's group?
Anything else:
HERP <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 pm
Dulcea
Hmm, I can see them definitely getting along since Eshan is also very big on family, but I'm not sure how well her personality would be able to draw him out of his trauma shell. Perhaps we can try them out in RP and see how it works?

That sounds good! Would you like to start or shall I? <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm
hibi-tea

Ahaha oh god yes for Rais, she sounds like a hilarious match for him.
As for Samia I love the idea of them becoming her surrogate family, though she'd probably attach on to him as a father figure if that were the case since she's still fairly young.

Andranis

I don't know how good Rahmara would be at helping her trust since he's sort of a "save his own a**" sort of guy, but I'd definitely like to toss them together for a bit of RP and see what happens if you're interested.

Depawsit

Hrrr so much pretty. For Eshan I think I'm going to hold off and see how things go with either of the Bahari-born girls I've talked with, and for Samia I'm not looking to put anyone else in the UW, I've already got a couple girls there. Good luck finding that lovely boy some more banu~

Ruler of Everything

Could you? I'm currently cramming for a molecular genetics exam and a taxonomy exam.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 pm
Dulcea

Just realized I don't know what pride Eshan is in. xD  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 pm
He's in the Intaba, his mother was brought there when he was tiny. He unfortunately feels very out of place there because they value the color white which he has none of.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 pm
Dulcea
He's in the Intaba, his mother was brought there when he was tiny. He unfortunately feels very out of place there because they value the color white which he has none of.

Makes sense! I just needed to know for where to place the RP, but it does help to know that he has other reasons for being unhappy within the pride. <3 Here you go!  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas