Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

If soreness could be sore- that's what he'd be.

His shoulders felt like they'd been pulled in every direction, followed by burning elbow joints and a stiff back in terrible need of popping. It had been another rough day of training and while the mannerism of the pride was fairly laid back, he was determined to climb his way up the ranks here. He had talent and he knew it. He wasn't the sharpest claw in the paw but what he didn't have in smarts he made up for in fiery passion and determination. However, that fire soon turned against even the strongest of lions. Climbing rocks and running along the sand took its toll- and he was letting everyone know about it.

Ning sprawled himself out on the largest, flattest rock he could find and stretched his paws into the cold water. He could die there. Happily.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

The blue female had not been paying much attention as she stood there. She felt the sand underneath her paws and she closed her eyes. Normally she preferred the forested area to keep out of the open. But she was certain she was alone. The ocean lapped over her ankles as she stood just a little off the shore. She could smell the salty sea air, and it made her feel home. She was glad she had decided to live around here.. This had been her fate, the shells had told her of good fortune.

She swayed with the waves, looking almost like a siren standing among the water. She was one with the ocean, moving as it did, swaying when it did. It was like a dance, and it had consumed all of he
r attention.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm
The soft footsteps nearby splashing in through the ocean waves earned his attention. It broke the relative silence, if one could call gulls crying up above and the hissing of the ocean hissing against the sands silence. Peeking an eye open, he rolled his head back and regarded the sleek, charming figure of the blue female that had introduced himself to this life.

Smirking, he fetched out the nearest pebble and flicked it her way.

"Morning. Out for a dip."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:24 pm
She did not jump when he flicked the pebble towards her. She regarded it warmly as it dropped into the water near her. She slowly treaded over to where it landed, and waited till the wave withdrew before carefully picking it up.

She smiled at him, approaching slowly, like a goddess emerging from years of sleep. She dropped the pebble at his paws and chuckled.

"It seems ye be droppin' your stuff." She spoke, sitting and letting the sun warm her body.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 pm
"Ah nah, my lady, I was just tossing you a token." He lifted the pebble in his claws and gave it a short inspection. It was simple really. Polished clean between the sands and the tides. It had a lovely pink tint to it but it was nothing terribly special. Nothing that he'd want back anyway. Looking back to the lioness he flicked the pebble off to the side.

"You're ignoring me I see. And after we had such a nice talk the other day."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm
She did agree, it was really a very pretty pebble. It had been partly the reason she had returned it. It was far too pretty to get eaten up by the sands. She looked at him with a grin, her eyes warm with affection. She rather liked this male.

"I could nev'r ignore you." She said, and for the moment it was true. She wasn't sure what the future held -really-, and she just knew what was going on now.

"I was out fer a walk, aye. The waves began calling to me.." She purred.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm
"The waves seem to be seducing everyone around here these days." He sat himself up a little straighter and reached out a paw to brush back some of the deep blue bangs obscuring the lovely pink depths of Oceane's eyes. "Best be careful, the sea's a cruel mistress they say. It'll drag you down and you'll still thank her for it..."

He smirked a little. "Best stick with flesh and blood. At least with that you can have a chance."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 am
"Da waves have a way of talkin' to me the way no man ever should." She admitted and grinned up at him. She thought he was funny, and she did enjoy his company. She wouldn't be angry with him for it. She just didn't want unwelcome advances. That was the one thing that could really piss her off.

"Da sea wishes I would fall under its spell. I not be that stupid though." She smiled and shouldered into him gently.

"You be tellin' me a name of the flesh and blood I should be stickin' ta?" She asked arching an eyebrow.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:51 am
"I don't think I'll ever look at the ocean the same way." He said with a quiet chuckle and laughter in his eyes. "If it starts making such advances on me, I'll have to question its motives. Got nothin' to gain courtin' a thug like myself."

He nudged her right back as her sleek shoulder met his wider one. In a playful bout of immaturity, he leaned over and gave her ear a small n**. "I can't tell. That's a secret, and you'll never get it out of me!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 am
"It wouldn't mess around on da likes of me. I dun think ye shall have to worry too terribly." She smiled, and winked at him. Her coral pink eyes glimmering with life. She had always been a pretty lioness, though she had an odd air about her.

"That not be very nice!" She said, and tried to n** back at him but she fell short, and instead lunged to tackle him. Once her paws were around him, she started pulling at his ears.

"Tell me, ye heathen!" She grinned.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 am
She certainly was unpredictable. One moment he was enjoying himself on a nice slab of stone, the next he was pinned with his back to the sand, a lioness on his shoulders, and a pair of teeth nipping at his ears. Mind- it didn't hurt but it was surprising none the less.

He only grinned, his eyes dancing with laughter. "Nope. Not telling. When I got a secret, you'd best pry it out of the depths- it's safe with me." That and he wasn't minding the attention in the least.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 am
A few well placed pokes would tell her whether or not he was ticklish. She grinned, and poked him in the rib cage. She was feeling particularly playful today. It was strange, since she rarely was as playful as she was being. She supposed the ocean had put her in a good mood.

"And why be that? Maybe it be you. That be why ye dun tell." She grinned, though she was teasing.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm
The lion chuckled but it was far from the ticklish laughter that the lioness expected. It was a smug, knowing chuckle, and one from a lion who was getting his way. Narrowing his eyes, he brought his paws around her and pulled her in so he could lick the side of her face.

"You got me! Can't hide from you lass. Now how's about we get off the sand before we both get carried out to sea, eh?"

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games