Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 pm
I've failed you and I'm only seeing it now. I've taken a step back and been evaluating everything and the more I look at the condition of the guild the more it pains me.

I became lazy and lax with the success of the guild, not taking the simple steps that drew me to the guild in 2007 when I first joined. Call it arrogance, call it whatever you like, the simple fact is I failed you.

I could try to atone for my sins but I'm honestly not sure if what I've done can ever be fixed.

I am sorry, please forgive me, and if you cannot then so be it. I will take whatever punishments you deem fit for my crime.

Allow me first please, to continue to study what has happened, how and why it did, so maybe it can be prevented in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't really see how this is your fault.

I do remember the days when the guild was thriving, those were really great times, we didn't have to do much to keep it going, it just did it on its own. We've had periods where nobody was posting, this time especially, I was worried that the guild might just shut down - so much in fact that I was even scared to post.

In retrospect, that sounds a bit silly and counter-intuitive, but I really love this guild and I don't want to see it die. You haven't failed us, I always thought of you as one of the driving forces behind this guild, along with Kitty.

I feel that we can get this guild back up in running, its just going to take a little effort on everyone's part to make it fun and thriving again.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 pm
I've had a bit of an awaking in the past week or so.

Right now I see it, yes I failed. I can see it as clear as if someone laid out a map in front of me with the path we've taken, and the path we should have stayed on. I've just yet to figure out where we strayed.

Think back my dear Raziel to when you joined? Do you remember it was more welcoming? Do you remember we went out of the way to welcome new members? Kitty herself made sure to welcome each new person on their profile. Did anyone still do that? As I've said I grew lazy and stopped. By doing that I doomed Nosgoth, my home, and Kingdom if you will to it's own death.

~Kain  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm
Yeah, it was a lot more welcoming back then, but that was in the guild's hay-day, things are always much more shiny when they're new, but the years do cause wear, things have happened between now and then, some good and some bad. The only problem I see is that the guild feels like its in a massive coma. I am sad that Kitty doesn't want to be guild captain anymore, I wish she would reconsider, I thought she was doing a fine job, but I can see how stressful it must be on her. Things are no fun when they're stressful, I at least hope she stays in the guild while we figure out new leadership and what to do about cleaning up the guild and bringing it back to life.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 pm
I honestly hope she feels up to taking back the guild soon.

I have some ideas, but they need more thinking time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 pm
Well don't give up hope, you are very loved here, my dear, don't forget that heart cheer up  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:09 pm
I don't see that right now, all I see is where I went wrong, where I didn't do what I should have. I feel like the largest failure to ever exist in nosgoth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:18 pm
Well I hope you feel better soon and know that - and I'm not just speaking for myself here - but none of of see you as a failure.

Now excuse me while I hide this trail mix from my main, whoever said that this was a diet food either delusional or lying, it has chocolate in it for Janos Audron's sake!  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:03 pm
I personally don't see it so much as a fault of one person. And fault is a fairly harsh and judgmental term to use. I'd rather not implicate anyone in sense of blame.

All in all, everyone was inactive. And everyone has a life outside Gaia. You can't be faulted for medical issues that currently plague you. I'll confess to having a number of them myself and at least one requires surgery in April. Instead of lamenting what could have happened or should have happened, I suggest we focus on what will happen.

We have only the future now. Carpe Diem.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games