Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Keaira was wandering the lands aimlessly. She had overheard Denahi speaking with Sisal about working on something to bring the Kusini lands together, but never really heard exactly what. She couldn’t help but smile at the thought. The lands needed a pick-me-up, and the charcoal lion seemed to be stepping up as the ruler. She only hoped it would last. When her mother disappeared, the lands fell with it. She didn’t even those left to pick up the pieces.

Strolling through the tall grasses, the red lioness spotted a small rabbit cleansing its ear in the near distance. A little snack would never hurt at this time. Crimson paws crouched low to the ground, licking her lips as she readied herself for a quick lunge and pounce.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

It was funny how life worked sometimes. He'd just started getting along with the crimson lion finally, and he'd decided he'd live in the lands after all... and suddenly Azima had disappeared. He couldn't be one hundred percent positive, because he still didn't know the lands all that well... but wherever he looked he couldn't seem to find the lion, and only old scents lingered.

His tail flickered as he thought things through, shaking his head lightly as he sighed. The things he'd told Azima... had they scared the red lion off? "Liii~kely." He smirked. It wasn't long before he spotted a familiar crimson, a dark stripe running along the black... icy blue eyes... and... oh. It was Keaira, the female version of Azima. His twin sister.

Well, that wasn't so bad, was it? And... what was she doing? His gaze flickered over the land until it landed on the rabbit and he smirked. "OI, OI KEA, HI!" He shouted.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:29 pm
    Hearing the approaching lion at the shout, the rabbit quickly scampered off as the lioness hunting it turned to glare at Tareq.

“Tareq! Hush!” she snapped at him, but it was too late. The rabbit was long gone now. “Great, so much for a snack,” the crimson lioness stated with a frown, turning her angry blue eyes at the spotted newcomer. “Why would you do that? Did you not see me hunting?” She asked, tail lashing behind her wildly.

“Oh, never mind. You will just have to owe me a meal,” she shrugged it off.

“Why aren’t you with Azima? You too seemed to be getting along lately? It’s kind of weird not seeing you next to him to be honest?” her eyes shifted, looking to see if the red lion of her brother was lurking around.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:36 pm
    He laughed and then gave her a cheeky grin. "Course I saw you." He winked, feeling quite mischievous. Teasing Kea was almost as good as teasing her twin, so he'd take it. "One owed meal, noted. It can be a date." He waggled his eyebrows at her as he moved closer, tail flicking lazily.

His ears perked as she spoke, and he wondered if he should question her twin's whereabouts or not. But if she didn't know and thought it was strange... than perhaps Azima had left? The thought soured his stomach. "Oh, does that mean we look wonderful together?" He evaded her question with another phrase that seemed as though he was joking. But part of him thought that he and Azima did look very good side by side, which meant he looked equally good at Kea's side. Still, it was different.

"For once I am venturing by myself. Am I not allowed?" He snorted, lightly hitting her with a paw in a playful manner. Truthfully it had only been a few days, but already he was feeling lonely.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm
Keaira couldn’t help but roll her eyes at Tareq’s forwardness. A date huh? “I wouldn’t want to call it that, wouldn’t want to make Azi mad now, would you?” She said slyly with a smirk. She didn’t know the relationship status of the two lions, so she could joke around with it.

Her eyebrows shot up for a moment at his question, seeming to throw Keaira off her game for the moment. She shook her head. She only knew the lion for a little time, but she had already picked up his mischievous nature. She shrugged a bit. “Can’t say for sure. Saying that you look good side by side is like saying you and I look good side by side,” she paused, bright blue eyes gazing to looking at the male in his whole. “Annnnd I just can’t say.”

“Of course you’re not. You are only able to stay by Azima’s side and that it.” She said with a joking smile. “Enjoying yourself then?”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 am
    He just laughed, thinking about Azima's reaction to Tareq going on a date with his sister... actually, that wasn't a bad thing. If the b*****d would just show his face he'd be sure to tell him. "Oh, but I love making Azi mad." It was true too, though only if it wasn't evoking some sort of serious anger.

He chuckled at her reaction, shaking his head softly. "Bah, don't lie to yourself." He told her teasingly, implying that yes, he and Azima looked good side by side. As did he and Kea... actually, he couldn't find himself in more fortunate circumstances, could he? What with Azima fleeing the lands like he did... at least, this was what Tareq assumed. At least he had a twin, right? And a female twin at that! It was much easier to push away his hurt feelings this way. "Don't be embarrassed sweets, it's only natural that two equally good-looking lions might look even better side by side." Tareq always thought very highly of himself, body littered in scars or not.

"Well, if you're making it a rule than I better inform Azima." He smiled, but it was weaker this time. At her question he nodded once, turning away so he could sit and hide the slight sigh just a bit. "Though I am in deep trouble then, as... I can't find Azima anywhere." There, the cat was out of the bag!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 am
"Who doesn't enjoy making Azima mad? I swear now that I am older, this was the reason I was put on the earth as his identical twin was for that sole purpose," she chuckled.

Keaira seemed to contemplate his words, but didn't elaborate on them. Maybe it was the fact that she had fallen in love with a good looking lion who ended up breaking her heart. Not that she was falling for Tareq; his personality was something that wasn't a type for the crimson lioness.

"Oh has he gone off on one of his tangents then? Where have you looked? I'm sure he is around he somewhere." Kea knew her brother would take off every now and then,but the Kusini was his home and he would always return to it. She didn't know if Tareq would be willing to wait the time it took her identical brother to get his head out of the clouds and return.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 am
    He chuckled at that, grinning. Well, he and Kea had like-minded purposes though... except Tareq's was so much more than just to make Azima mad. Now that he'd admitted it to himself he couldn't understand why Azima would not accept it... Or maybe he'd just gotten the wrong impression of Kea's brother? Maybe he'd just told Azima some foolish things, maybe he'd had the crimson lion all figured out wrong.

"Oh, I've been to his den and to the river... the one he likes to lounge near." He wasn't sure how to distinguish between the two rivers in the lands, as he'd never been told the names of either. "Around the borders too, though I didn't bother venturing into the forest." They both knew that Azima disliked the forest very much.

There was no point on dwelling on the matter, really. It made his heart ache, if only just a small amount. It was amusing to Tareq, how life worked. He'd spend many moons traveling the lands and did what he wanted, he had many a pretty female lusting after him. And he lusted after them, as well. But now he was here, 'settled' as much as he could be... trying to woo a male. He laughed out loud at his thoughts, shaking his head. It was all a bit ridiculous.

"Now... tell me something Keaira..." But how to word this? Perhaps he aught to just come out with it. "Your brother prefers males, does he not?" Though Tareq guessed if he was wrong about Azima it would make sense why the crimson lion had sauntered straight out of the Kusini lands. And if he was right... well something else was going on, wasn't it? "Or have I come to the wrong conclusion?" He grinned at her, seeming not to be embarrassed by the notion.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 pm
“I’m sure he is around here somewhere then,” she assured the spotted male with a nod. Keaira wondered if Azima would be hanging out in the woods, just to get away from the male. He could be somewhat of a drama queen sometimes.. Her twin telepathy had certainly lost its touched as she aged.

Her ears perked at Tareq’s sudden statement.

“Er…I guess you could say that?” It wasn’t that Keaira and her twin were close, pretty much far from the fact. “He won’t tell me personally, but some things you just kind of know…” she drifted off, her identical blue eyes staring at Tareq.

“….Do I hint a touch of a love thing going on between you two?” She blinked. Now it seemed pretty obvious why Tareq was hanging around Azima so much!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 pm
    He nodded slowly, agreeing. And then she gave her unsure answer back to him, sighing just slightly. Still, it confirmed it a little more certainly.

A love thing? He chuckled softly, head tilting. "Hmm, I wonder?" He questioned, still smiling at her and not properly answering her question, regardless how evident it was.

Well, what could he do but wait? And it wasn't like he disliked Keaira, she was a good substitute while Azima was being... shy. "So how about that meal I scared off?" He asked slyly, smirking.

Without waiting for an answer and turned, loping in the same direction her meal had seemed to run off in.

END

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas