Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 pm
[Love for Leopards]

aim: nnrgh

All the leopards below are going to be heading to the Mlima Tuokoa, the mountain leopard colony that Heinrich will be the king of. We'll decide how the cubs will would be distributed if it's a mate/fling plot with cubs when/if we decide to breed them.

-----

Quote:
User Image[Name] Heinrich
[Mate] Yes, for now.

[Personality] As the crown prince to his colony, Heinrich grew up in a lap of luxury so to speak. Despite the harshness that comes with living in the mountains, he's still just about as stuck up as anyone could imagine. While he doesn't straight look down on other species (they have their uses), he prefers the company of leopards over others.

[What I'm looking for]
• Future mates; leopards only. Heinrich is loosely based on Henry the Eighth in the fact that he goes through women quickly. He currently has one female leopard who will stay with him until a future plot. After that, she'll likely leave him for a secret reason or he'll just get rid of her for some reason. Keep in mind, future mates would need to join the colony beforehand since he most likely won't leave again once he's there so she'll need to be in it to be courted by him. Also keep in mind that the position of mate (and queen) is temporary and they will be replaced.
• A fling. Any species. Keep in mind that they cubs would have no way to get to the throne and would never be recognized in the eyes of their father as his even if one turned out to be a direct clone of him if they're a hyrbid. I'm going to be super picky with this and it might not even happen.
• Adopted children. As the future leader of a colony, children who will grow up and in turn become loyal to him is always a plus!
• Followers. In general, Heinrich needs more followers if he's ever to return home to his colony. If your leopard (leopard hybrids and lions/cheetahs/WD/hyena/anything that are mated to leopards or leopard hybrids are fine too) is interested in a mountain colony run by him, let me know in here.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Safi-chanua
[Mate] None.

[Personality] Safi is pretty fabulous thanks to the fact he cares for his fur too much and that he sleeps in any sweet smelling wild flowers he can possibly find. While a nice guy, if he sees dirt or something on someone's fur, he's likely to try to groom them even if he doesn't know them.

[What I'm looking for]
• Flings! Any species is fine. The more I look at him, the more I think he'd never just have one mate.
• Some friends.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Suk'tamu
[Mate] Maybe

[Personality] Working on this, she's a blank slate right now.

[What I'm looking for]
• She'll eventually be joining Heinrich's colony as well, but not until she tells her father.
• A fling. While she may have a mate in mind already, I'd love to look at offers for a fling for her. Please bear in mind that I'd like the majority of the cubs to go to the colony.
• Friends. Suk'tamu, at this point, has no friends except her family. While she loves them all dearly, others would be nice.

Quote:
User Image[Name] Noir
[Mate] None

[Personality] She's a sweet, humble girl who knows her place in the world having been a servant to another leopardess' her entire life. Having been taken from her family and sold to Pinot's family to work for them has shown her the world is an unforgiving place and having any kind of feeling of safety is a blessing. Under the protectiong of Pinot, she feels that and is unlikely to ever leave her mistress' side.

[What I'm looking for]
• I'd love for her to have a sort of fairytale romance. She'll be joining Heinrich's mountain colony though, so unless he's willing to join it's going to end in tragedy. Any species is fine.
• She does have one fling lined up, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Regardless, I'd like to eventually find a mate for her. She'd be open to any species and any gender. Please bear in mind that I'd like the majority of the cubs to go to the colony.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

-----

Quote:
User Image[Name] Gnole
[Mate] Druvt

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Malygos
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Ulduar
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Alor'el
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Sun Jian
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quote:
User Image[Name] Barafu-taji
[Mate] None

[Personality] Barafu's a gentle giant who prefers to laze around all day then work, but he's a dedicated worker when he's asked to be. A tough cookie and one that doesn't open up to just anyone, most people assume Barafu is either just cold, lonely or just plain rude when they try to approach him.

[History] A quiet snow giant, Barafu-taji was separated from his brother in a snow storm in the mountains that happen to link with the colony. He was taken in just after Heinrich was sent away. The king at the time, Heinrich's father, sent Barafu-taji out to find him, keep an eye on him, and protect him if needed. Currently he is tailing the crown prince, about a half a day behind him.

[What I'm looking for]
• A mate. He's part of Heinrich's colony so she would need to be willing to go back with him to it. Any species is fine.
• A fling. I'd love for him to have at least one. D:

Quote:
User Image[Name] Karoma
[Mate] None

[Personality]

[History]

[What I'm looking for]

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image

Personality: Strong willed, and rather driven. When she finds something she wants, she tries to take it. She's generally nice, but she can be provoked to be rude.

- Either a fling for Safi, or a mate for Barafu

User Image

- Fling for Safi.

User Image

Personality - Barsaat is a romantic, he's silly, playful, loves simple things like butterflies, flowers, pretty bugs. He's always wanted to be in love, and is willing to follow it where ever when he finds the right girl. He's very gentle, and would never hurt anyone. If she does breed with another, he'll still help raise them like they're his own.

- Possible mate for Noir  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
*Pushes Kai at either your Barafu-taji or Safi-chanua for a fling*? :3

I think Barafu's personality would compliment Kai's own (She's kind of quiet, a little bit aloof, doesn't like to ask for help) she'd find him attractive since he's bigger than normal leopards and because of his coloration (Her favorite color is blue and she likes bright colors because she's so plain)

As far as Safi, I think she would be totally taken by his dramatic appearance and how well he takes care of himself. Also I think that she'd have beautiful cubs with either of them. 8D  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm
Definitely going to keep all in consideration, but I don't want to agree to any one thing just yet. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image I know I've already pm'd you about him joining the colony, but I'd like to make a formal note here so I don't forget. xD This is Masearro, he's an opportunist who tries to hide a soft heart through a 'tough guy' reputation, not wanting to draw attention to himself.

May be a possible fling for Suk'tamu? He'd already be joining the colony, so no reason to split up the cubs.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Possible fling for Barafu? She is part of the concept Sikukuu pride, and has 0 completed rps. I'd be willing to split the cubs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

I'm not sure if you'd be interested, but I was wondering if we might be able to set up a fling between Himeru and Heinrich? She has a bunch of rps done already and would only need one done with him before she was ready to breed.

Initially I didn't really want to fling Himeru again, but she did really well as a mother and I think it's kind of her niche so I'm pretty sure she'd be able to handle a second one even though I'd prefer to see her settle with a mate. xD;

The only thing is that she wouldn't separate her cubs or leave any of them behind so if you want some of the cubs to go to the new leopard colony.. all of them would have to go to the new leopard colony, Himeru included. lol.

She would stay with them at least until the cubs were adolescent and then, depending on how things went might leave or might stay.

She's definitely not a loner sort and much prefers the company and safety of a group--the cause for much strife between her and her twin before they got separated--but I haven't been able to find the right place for her to settle down. So if things worked out in his colony, she might end up staying.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

She is a blank slate so pretty much anything can be done with her! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 pm
Ooo, they're all lovely. *0*; It's hard to pick just one, but I don't wanna overwhelm myself...

Also! Link to the colony I/T they're heading to is in the first post now in case anyone would want to know where at least some of the cubs would be goin'. <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas