Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Just a coincidence. (Namida & Nuada)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am
User Image

Namida sat underneath a large oak tree, shaded from the sun as she thought. A much used, worn leather notebook sat in her lap; the pencil tapping against her bottom lip as she thought. Every now and again, she would brush her hair back behind her ear. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves above her, and Namida smiled at the sudden inspiration. Sunshine cascaded through the leaves, making her black fur gleam. Putting pencil to paper, she jotted down the next bit of her story.

The Bebe Girl
cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 pm
Random Nobody 13
heart

Nuada's ears where yanked, his tail was pulled, and he was panting as though he was going to die. They here all over him! Everywhere! He laughed at the children tugging on him and stood up. "Okay, okay, time out! I need a breather.", he said laughing still. The children in the park scattered to various pieces of equiptment, and he collapsed to the ground. One day I'll have a kid of my own to wrestle with.

As he lay there panting his eyes hit another Fae roughly his age. He hoped that as she wrote, she didn't notice him there as he probably looked ridiculous. But only time would tell that.  

The Bebe Girl

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:16 pm
The Bebe Girl

Namida tried to ignore the noisy children as they played around. More writing flew appeared on her page as her pencil flew across it. Pausing, she chewed lightly on the eraser of her pencil, glancing up at the lack of noise. Spotting many of the children playing on the equipment far away from her, she smiled. She hadn't grown up around children and wasn't quite sure how to treat them when she was busy. Most of the time she snapped at them, instantly regretting it as they walked away sadly.

Drawing her attention back to the page in front of her, she noticed another fae lay panting on the ground. His hair was tousled, as if he had recently been playing around. The bright color mesmerized her for a moment, drawing her attention away from the page in front of her. Setting her things to the side, she brushed herself off and stood up. Hesitantly, she approached the male fae, curiosity overwhelming her desire to write for the moment. "Hello," she called when she was about five feet from him, her voice soft yet playful. She smiled, her dual colored eyes looking him over.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 am
Random Nobody 13

"Hi there...", said Nuada, plucking himself off the ground once more. He brushed the play sand out of his soft black fur, and walked closer to the beautiful multi colored Fae in front of him.He extended a hand-paw to take hers and brought it up to his lips to kiss. When he let go, he commented, "Sorry if we interrupted your writing, Miss, we were just having a bit of fun...", his head bobbed towards the kids on the playground equipment, with one young girl waving back. His tail swished back and forth keeping his playful disposition. "...What were you writing anyway, may I ask? You seemed pretty caught up in it. Do you write for a living?"

EDIT: OOC: Hey I found a new hospital open that only does no edits...you wanna try there?  

The Bebe Girl

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 pm
The Bebe Girl

Namida took a step back as the fae picked himself up. When he reached for her paw, she gave it, surprised when he kissed it. She was grateful for her dark fur for hiding the blush he caused. Smiling, she shook her head. "You weren't interrupting; I just thought you might need some help. After all, those kids were ferocious in their attack," she said with a giggle. "Besides, it isn't often that I get to meet other fae." Namida's ears drooped a bit, her tail motionless. Shaking her head as if to rid herself of the thoughts in her mind, she focused on the male.

Namida broke into a smile when he mentioned her writing. Happily, she began to explain. "I don't write for a living, though I wish I could, but I love to do it. It's my passion. Everyone kept telling me I should write a book; that I'd be great at it. Finally I gave in, but I couldn't figure out what to write about. I came to the park to try to scribble something out, and couldn't think of anything until I spotted the kids. I've never been really good with kids, I wasn't raised around them, but I figured I could learn more while writing about them. Would you like to see? There's not much of it yet. I only just started," she asked, gesturing towards the tree she had been sitting under.

O.O.C: I'm fairly sure none of the colorists are going to do breedings until after the MnM is done. Where is it?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:55 pm
RandomNobody13

OOC: Sorry i poofed, my comp is borken, so I'm using my ma's when she isn't on it.

"I'd love to see!", Nuada exclaimed, "I can help you with the kids alot too if you want." It wasn't till after he said it he realised what he said, "Oh, er, I mean with studining them not...oh, well, Anyway I love children and spend alot of time around them so..." In his head thinking THIS is why you've never had a date., as he attempted not to smack himself infront of her. Idiot...

Quickly, he attempted to change the topic, "So...if its not normally books you write what DO you normally write? Journals? Newspapers?", he asked with genuine curiousity. He'd never ment a writer before...

OOC: Hang on... EDIT: Oh! I lost it! Msybe I was just seeing things???....XDorry for the false alarm.  

The Bebe Girl

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 pm
The Bebe Girl

Namida blushed when the fae mentioned he could help her with the kids. Grateful for the topic change, she reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him after her as she walked to the tree. "I normally write whatever I feel like writing. Lately I've written a ton of poetry, but before that I was helping re-write a few old texts. Occasionally I help out my faenix friend with his card shop, but he rarely ever needs my help," Namida explained. Her blush disappeared as she spoke about her writing. Plopping back down on the comfy patch of grass she had found, Namida tugged the male down with her.

She opened up the battered notebook and flipped to a page roughly in the middle. Written in a bubbly but readable print was several poems. Small fragments, each with a few lines scribbled across it. To the side of each poem were several notes she had written to herself, mindless dribble to some people. Holding out her hand once more, she introduced herself. "My name is Namida, very nice to meet you!"

OOC. That's ok. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 am
Random Nobody 13

Nuada rushed along with her to the tree, as she found her cozy patch. He plopped down to her right and leaned in to skim over the poetry on the opened page. Dhr spoke he name and he too realised he had forgotten to introduce himself. He took her hand and shook it gently, "And I'm Nuada."

"...Nuada, Namida, Nuada, Namida..." He repeted their names over a few times, then chuckled to himself, and said "Thats odd, they sound pretty similar don't they?", he gestured to his soft black chest and added, "That and our fur, wouldn't its like a greater force had it preplaned." He chuchled for a momment, then realised how scary a truth that could be consitering he knew of so many gods.  

The Bebe Girl

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:48 pm
The Bebe Girl

Namida blinked in surprise at the realization their names were so similar. She gave a small giggle as well and then gently closed her notebook. "They do; I like it," she said happily. Her blush returned with a vengeance when he mentioned them being preplanned. Unable to find her voice for a moment, she flipped open her notebook and began to write quickly. She made sure to hide what she was writing from Nuada, hunched over her notebook and pencil flying across the page. After a minute or two of silence, she closed it again and took a deep breath.

Her blush subsiding, Namida set her notebook aside and faced Nuada again. "So do you live around here? I just recently moved her, but everyone is so lovely so far," she asked. Her bright green wings fluttered and her ears perked up as she thought about it. Certainly the only fae she had met so far was him, and he was friendly enough as it.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games