Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Mediafire?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 am
As what has beeen posted by many unfortunate music bloggers, and even gagafrontrow.net, mediafire has been locking down accounts. Unfortunately, I had just discovered gagafrontrow.net so... unfortunately, I didn't get to download much.

I was just about to get back to posting Monster Mondays! Dood! Dammit man!

If anyone else has any ideas on what's going on with mediafire, please inform us here, because info would surely be appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:35 am
I know, Marokia. This has been making me sad too.

Basically ever since SOPA and the US Gov shut down MegaUpload, numerous hosting sites have been disintegrating too. Mediafire is no different - the whole cloud storage market is affected as well.

MediaFire just happens to be grabbing more attention from all of the traffic, and it's not surprising. It offers high-quality service, it's simple to use, and it lets you make an account for free and upload stuff.

The CEO stated that the innovations for MediaFire were initially meant to just target professionals, but I guess they didn't predict all of those who wanted to use the database as another means to pirate and infringe on copyrights.

Whatever the case, I just hope they come to a compromise to keep it up and running without sacrificing too much of what people like me and you love about it.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 am
I just hope my mediafire account isn't locked. I still need to promote my remixes. It wasn't locked yesterday but still...

I think we may have to start just plain ripping sound from youtube.

I just hope mediafire doesn't get much crap. I need to download my anime, particularly my yaois, so I can just watch them...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm
Marokia
I just hope my mediafire account isn't locked. I still need to promote my remixes. It wasn't locked yesterday but still...

I think we may have to start just plain ripping sound from youtube.

I just hope mediafire doesn't get much crap. I need to download my anime, particularly my yaois, so I can just watch them...

In the end, there's no need to fear for long. There will always be other sources to grab them from, existing or new.

People start off by rubbin' two sticks together, then they create lighters .. So hopefully another cloud storage site will improve on what MediaFire has done.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:02 pm
Any update upon mediafire anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm
It's still working fine for me. I get my bara manga translations through mediafire, I just downloaded one this morning. I'll go check on some of the GaGa mediafire links.  

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

littlefruitybaby

Questionable Conversationalist

11,050 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm
I hear that they have been giving out free gold.

Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games