Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:10 am
((Nice!))

Momo smiled down at her, listening to her words. "Then I hope that you meet your soul mate in the oddest way possible." He closed his eyes and sighed contently, petting Lila, who sometime since they changed positions had found her way up and onto his chest next to Pepper. He tightened his grip around her waist slightly. "If you don't mind me asking... Would you like to go to the beach with me tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am
Pepper looked at Momo eyes wide she blinked and slightly moved her head to the side with a nod "Of course i would love to"Pepper said before she hugged Momo from the side making sure Not to hurt Lola.  

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:25 pm
Momo's smile widened. "Great!" He gave her a gentle hug, nearly crushing the two little bunnies. "Is there a certain time you want me to pick you up at?" He didn't want to interfere with anything she had planned during the day with her siblings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 pm
Pepper shook her head "I don't have a certain time you can pick me up at whatever time in the afternoon"Pepper said with a large grin she was so very happy right now she couldn't wait for tomorrow.  

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers