Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Tanakako
YAY!!!!! That sounds awsome. XD Okies.. did you want me to start a leopard rp for them? She already has three rps.. so she only needs the one with your boy and one other.

Let me know if.when you want hyena rp!!! I really hope she gets approved!
Usiku will only need the RP with her. He's good to go, besides xD

Shall do!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm
oh lol, fail. If you want to start something, Tana, that's fine xD;;; or I can start something, maybe tomorrow <3 hopefully will have time in the morning!

school has me all loopy this week 8D;  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 am
Copy-pasting from other plot thread!

Quote:
Just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't been around :'D I started college in the beginning of march, so I'm a leeeeettle busy. Actually, I do have time to RP! But my classes are in the evening, which, because of timezones, means I'm not on when most people seem to be. xD; I also have homework/projects and stuff to do.

SOOO, this doesn't mean I'm on hiatus or anything! Just, most of my RPs now are best done on weekends (for a faster pace), or I can slowly reply in the morning 8D; because I have more things on my mind now, it's very helpful for people to quote me about tags/RPs. ;; sometimes I do just honestly forget, so don't be afraid to do that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 pm
shoop~  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 pm
just upping this <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm
I've got a fling offer for Makani~

User Image

Cashile is a very vain lady, the eldest daughter of my cheetah Shambe and a pure white cheetah named Aquila. She doesn't take life very seriously and would definitely be the sort for a thoughtless fling. What will happen to the cubs is sort of up in the air, she'd take responsibility for them if she had to, or pawn them off on others if she could.  

Dulcea

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 pm
Dulcea
Sounds great! : D Makani would be happy to fling with your girl xD <33  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm
This here be a note that I suggested a plot between your Agapios and my Siesha. I dun wanna forget, but sometimes it happens. Remind me!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 am
Ooof.. got eaten by work. XD But if you start the leopard thread, I can at least tag on the weekends. And.. my hyena boy should grow soon. <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 pm
Would Loki be interested in joining the KapÅ«kolu Ikaika? The only restriction on flings with rogues is that they be dark colored, other than that breeding and going off pride lands is pretty open.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 pm
hahahaaaIthoughtIhadreplied. No, I think Loki is more of an eternal-rogue sort, sorry :<

And okay, Tana. Sorry for delay, I'll quote in something, hopefully tonight/tomorrow morning xD;  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:08 am
Hi! I have a plot that involves Tadelesh and maybe one of your female wild dogs! He is needing a mate for his plots and seeing they want to breed, maybe we can hook one up! If you don't have any available to mate then a fling is fine but it won't be in my plot.  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 pm
lee the wolf
Hi! I have a plot that involves Tadelesh and maybe one of your female wild dogs! He is needing a mate for his plots and seeing they want to breed, maybe we can hook one up! If you don't have any available to mate then a fling is fine but it won't be in my plot.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been sort of busy and sitracted lately xD

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think he's really what I'm going for any of them. o: All my females are in packs (Milkikubwa and Nyota Wasomaji), and you seem to have other plans for your boy. I'd be happy to RP sometime for fun, though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:23 pm
wooga Paes
lee the wolf
Sorry for the late reply, I've been sort of busy and sitracted lately xD

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think he's really what I'm going for any of them. o: All my females are in packs (Milkikubwa and Nyota Wasomaji), and you seem to have other plans for your boy. I'd be happy to RP sometime for fun, though.

that would make my day too. I'll start it off  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers