Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I'm in a glass case of emotions | Rage & Gene | FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 am
"Ow," He said rather monotonously, in an almost mocking way as he gave her a resounding golf clap, eyes rolling up like he could see his own forehead, "Grats, you just gave me an insect bite on my forehead, little fly. If you're lucky, it might itch and cause me some form of discomfort."

Stopping the clapping suddenly, he took a step forward, and then punched her in the stomach, showing no signs of holding back as he sighed, somehow managing to sound disappointed and angry at the same time, "Had the school been teaching you kids anything at all? Or had you been slacking?"

HP: 141
Damage: 7

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 pm
"I told you to stop calling me a fly!" She grit her teeth, and was about to charge, but soon found a manfist embedding itself in her stomach, causing her to double over in pain. She went to her knees, then all fours, hacking and coughing from the impact. That punch had certainly hurt, and the taunts were doing their twofold purpose of making the ghoul angry and causing deeper pain than the physical.

"Slacking? I wouldn't have been slacking if anyone actually bothered to tell me that I'd be fighting for my life when I signed up for this school!" Slowly pulling herself up, the doppelganger put on the best grimace smile combination she could pull off, and got into a slouched fighting position. Her shield was definitely fading. "That's old hat, though. Come on, hit me again; teach me how to deal with pain!"

((HP: 9/30
Damage: 0))

Dragain

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 am
"Don't push your own faults on others," He rolled his eyes, like he had just heard the most ridiculous thing come out from Gene's mouth, "You're just making excuses... You're but a small fly, through and through."

At the request, he laughed in a mocking manner, folding his arms across his chest as he narrowed his eyes at the ghoul, "I can't tell if you're being brave, foolish or stupid, but sure. Let me fulfill your request." Balling his hand into a fist, he sneered and swung it back before punching upwards, hitting her square on the jaw, performing an uppercut.

HP: 141
Damage: 14

Carhop Calvalier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:52 am
Sometimes, it was beneficial to speak your mind and be a little cocky. Sometimes, it was very painful. This was one of those painful times. As soon as the Trick or Treater slammed the ghoul in the jaw, her Fear shield was gonzo, as was her consciousness.

She was going to say "thank you" if given the chance.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 am
And Rage just huffed, flexed his fingers, and left her there.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff