Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Please Help Me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackheartgirl2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm
i believe God created us to worship him. I know that answer already but God has no needs. He doesn't need us to worship him, but he created us to do that any ways. Why? Why did God create something to worship him, when he has no need for that worship?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 am
blackheartgirl2
i believe God created us to worship him. I know that answer already but God has no needs. He doesn't need us to worship him, but he created us to do that any ways. Why? Why did God create something to worship him, when he has no need for that worship?

Ooh a hard question! Honestly, I hate using logic so I'll tell you what I though.

"Screw logic!" God is incomprehensible because He is not the same as human. You can't apply rules that binds us creature to God. And you know what? That's damn scary.

So back to the question. Actually we are the ones who need to worship Him. I don't think God need people to worship Him unless He feels lonely. Does God feels lonely? I don't know and I don't mind not knowing it. I'm going to ask that one to God if He gives me the chance.

Most of the things I learned suggest that God has emotions. So yeah, I guess He is lonely.

Where does "He doesn't need us to worship him, but he created us to do that any ways." comes from? The reason for us to be created?  

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

Lavianos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 pm
God indeed has no need for anything, as a matter of fact he didn't need to create us, the universe, heaven or hell, or even the angels. He really doesn't 'need' anything. But since God has unlimited and absolute power, then why not use that power? He is free to do what He pleases, so everything that has been created.. has been created so that it may please Him.

That's just how I look at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 am
Empirical
blackheartgirl2

Ooh a hard question! Honestly, I hate using logic so I'll tell you what I though.

"Screw logic!" God is incomprehensible because He is not the same as human. You can't apply rules that binds us creature to God. And you know what? That's damn scary.

So back to the question. Actually we are the ones who need to worship Him. I don't think God need people to worship Him unless He feels lonely. Does God feels lonely? I don't know and I don't mind not knowing it. I'm going to ask that one to God if He gives me the chance.

Most of the things I learned suggest that God has emotions. So yeah, I guess He is lonely.

Where does "He doesn't need us to worship him, but he created us to do that any ways." comes from? The reason for us to be created?

Exactly what he said  

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:30 pm
Daddy the Father
Empirical
blackheartgirl2

Exactly what he said

thank you

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 pm
Empirical
blackheartgirl2

It was why did God create in the first place, if God doesn't need us why did He create us. Now i know its not something that we can really know. We can guess but i don't think any one can be 100% sure why. But it is still a question that i think about.

Its not a question that really challenges my faith its just something that i am really curious about.

(Sorry for the horribly late reply. I have had stuff going on and haven't been on in a long time.)  

blackheartgirl2

NekoRinHime

Conservative Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:52 am
hehe .. what this topic is over? may I provide opinions ..

heart heart heart
SURA AL-Baqara: Verses 21-22

21. "O'mankind! Worship your Lord Who created you, and those before you, so that you may guard yourselves (against evil),"

22. "Who has spread out the earth as a resting place for you, and has made ​​heaven as a canopy, and has sent down water from heaven, wherewith He brings forth fruits for your sustenance; so do not set up rivals with Allah while you know . "

The command of worship containing a universal value. This means that the teaching contained in any nation, wherever, and whenever the nation are. The desire to serve is human nature. In its development, human nature trying to forget it.

But lately people then get back to nature. They turned out to require the presence of God in their lives. No one anthropologist that says that there is a godless nation. All nations have the Lord and they have procedures to serve the Lord. Worship to God is our spiritual needs.

As mentioned in the surah Al-Baqarah verse 21. Interpretation Experts say this verse God calls us to worship the Lord, not because God needs our worship, and not because God wants boosted fame with our worship. God tells us to pray to shape our personality. So that we all fear Allah.

According to Al-Shaykh Makarim Shirazi, our worship will not make God a bigger and more glorious. As if we turn away from the worship, it will not reduce the greatness of God at all. Worship is a madrassa to teach taqwa. And the inner feeling of taqwa is a measure of the value of humanity and scales to rate human personality.

Still in verse 22 of Al-Baqarah, Because the grace of God that we should worship the Lord, not for fear of punishment or hope of reward him. We worship because we want to thank you for the maintenance of an infinite God to us.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm
Rin_Meow

heart heart heart

21. "O'mankind! Worship your Lord Who created you, and those before you, so that you may guard yourselves (against evil),"

22. "Who has spread out the earth as a resting place for you, and has made ​​heaven as a canopy, and has sent down water from heaven, wherewith He brings forth fruits for your sustenance; so do not set up rivals with Allah while you know . "

The command of worship containing a universal value. This means that the teaching contained in any nation, wherever, and whenever the nation are. The desire to serve is human nature. In its development, human nature trying to forget it.

But lately people then get back to nature. They turned out to require the presence of God in their lives. No one anthropologist that says that there is a godless nation. All nations have the Lord and they have procedures to serve the Lord. Worship to God is our spiritual needs.

As mentioned in the surah Al-Baqarah verse 21. Interpretation Experts say this verse God calls us to worship the Lord, not because God needs our worship, and not because God wants boosted fame with our worship. God tells us to pray to shape our personality. So that we all fear Allah.

According to Al-Shaykh Makarim Shirazi, our worship will not make God a bigger and more glorious. As if we turn away from the worship, it will not reduce the greatness of God at all. Worship is a madrassa to teach taqwa. And the inner feeling of taqwa is a measure of the value of humanity and scales to rate human personality.

Still in verse 22 of Al-Baqarah, Because the grace of God that we should worship the Lord, not for fear of punishment or hope of reward him. We worship because we want to thank you for the maintenance of an infinite God to us.

heart heart heart

Yes thank you for taking the time to try and help. My original question is why did God create in the first place? Because God doesn't need us or anything.
I do know the thing you have said but they don't really answer that question.  

blackheartgirl2

NekoRinHime

Conservative Friend

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:05 am
blackheartgirl2
Rin_Meow

heart heart heart

heart heart heart

Yes thank you for taking the time to try and help. My original question is why did God create in the first place? Because God doesn't need us or anything.
I do know the thing you have said but they don't really answer that question.

I'm sorry dear.. crying my answer is not as intended .. redface

actually the answer is the same answer when asked about "When will you die?" question

the answer is that the Secret of God, we do not need to know because we do as humans only to worship Allah ..

keep the spirit ... 4laugh heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 am
Rin_Meow

I'm sorry dear.. crying my answer is not as intended .. redface

actually the answer is the same answer when asked about "When will you die?" question

the answer is that the Secret of God, we do not need to know because we do as humans only to worship Allah ..

keep the spirit ... 4laugh heart 4laugh

Its ok thank you for answering smile

and yeah i know its something that we can't know. Only God knows.

Thank you for your answer. Its a really good one smile  

blackheartgirl2

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces