Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 pm

.: Priority Character :.
A rotation thread to achieve plots for those whom have 'holes' in their character development!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm
.: Priority :.

User Image

.: General Info :.

Name: Zhen
Name meaning: From Chinese 珍 "precious, rare", 真 "real, true" or 貞 "chaste, pure".

Mate Status: Single
Fling Status: OPEN, Only GOD fling please.

Specie: Lioness
Sex: Female
Seer: N/A
Sexuality: Pansexual / Straight possibly
Personality: Standoffish and possibly very vengeful. Dealing with her 'inner demons' so to say, this lioness used to be kind but with the events in her life, things took a drastic change from being happy to extremely angry. Angry at pretty much everything and has a self preservation like no other. She is built to survive. Recently she has learned to deal with her anger and repress it just enough to be respectful towards others but don't start up her fire- as it is hard for her to let it go. Loyal and now dedicated to the pride and her adopted family. She has gone up in ranks all the way to guardian- but she still can't shake her rough exterior.

Pride: Dawnwalker

Wants: ONE God fling, Mate, General rps, Bromance, and sismance XD
Does not want: Maiming, Pride Offers
Interest: Other's wants.

Rps thus Far: 6/???

Her ThrowBacks:
User Image

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 pm
.: Intel of Creature In question :.

""Freedom comes to those who are not afraid to fight for it." - Zhen"

Up to Date: Ebio'Femi, Zhen's adopted mother has had her second litter- much larger than her first. For some reason, throughout the pregnancy, and now after- Ebio has grown ill. Zhen no longer had enough room for herself within the confines of Ebio's den any longer, since the rest of the space was needed to tend sick lions. Zhen opted to leave the couple in search of a new place where she found a tiny ruin that seemed to have been a second story building but most of it was covered in sand and it is just big enough for one lion, and possibly another if they wanted to sleep on the 'second' story, but barely one could fit up there. Likewise, she doesn't complain and helps to take care of the large litter, as well as be an 'aunt' for Luci + Kowab's litter. Although she has no cubs herself, she has recently adopted one cub named [ Mehera ], whom like her is new blood to the pride. She will live for this cub, as Mehera gave her purpose when she had started to doubt her existence.

Plots:

+ God fling. I want her to have something to live for and look forward to. This being cubs, not just any cubs. God cubs, why? Because she is used to being around Gods ( Adopted Grandma is Confusion, Grandpa Youth, and her real great grandmother is Fire. ) The God however does NOT have to stay with her, but I would like him to come to her either to applaud her, take advantage, or help her out. ( 1 Fling available )

+ Mate: This can go one of several ways. They would either have to be her equal or submissive. One of the two, and I doubt she will find a mate because of her lone wolf stature but I may sway myself to hook her a mate. Gender doesn't matter, its PERSONALITY and plots.

+ Rps she already has more than enough, but I would love some more general rp from her. Some plots include, her meeting cubs she bullied at school now as adults, someone to stop her self destruction, a best friend, a loss cause rp with some tassling fights ( basically a rival ), someone to try and take her adoptive siblings away.

+ Adoption. She already has one adopted cub, but she would not mind another.

History: At first, she started out as a very loving and lively cub. Like most cubs SHOULD start off as but unfortunately for her. She lived where happiness was a craze of evil and mischief. A pride, of Demons. Somewhere, something went wrong and two demons produced more demons except for Zhen, a pale cub that was destined to become a slave and had not 'heard' her demon yet. So she searched for ways, befriended ( aka Mistresses ) whom played her like a fool and she tried pretending she had one but, alas. She did not possess that gene and skipped her. Rumors circled that she did not have one, and her sister Cami finally found out the truth.. and black mailed her. A spawning anger of a fight came around over it and what she always wanted NOT to be- was her trigger word that made her go crazy.

With that, both badly injured, she ran away.. With the help of an unlikely lion. She had to run away.. and was left for dead in the wasteland. "You wanna learn how to live like a lowlife. Here is where you'll start. Pathetic excuse for a demon. A disgrace is more like it." After that, she had to find her own means. Late in her cub years- it was almost impossible to find help when everything wanted to eat you and thus how the kindhearted giving cub slowly disappeared in to a bitter- determined and survival ready female. As she grew, she encountered many..

A pack of hyenas that tore her to shreds and was saved by a rather fortunate hybrid that healed her wounds and scared them off. At the time of her healing, when the hybrid left to get more herbs and food, she was abducted by a cheetahess named Janja'Nyoka. Whom later enslaved her and groomed her to be a royal slave that was looked after but still a slave and behind closed courters, the royal children made her a punching bag along with the general blacked out corners of the tunnels. Here- she befriended a fellow slave, and was to be sold -the both of them- in the next market. There was when she was bought to an unsuspecting lion whom felt bad for her. He got in to something he'd regret soon enough after she bitterly fought him many of times enough was enough...

Left her for her bad attitude in the desert. Where she was attacked by vultures. After the fight, surprisingly she wasn't dead and was found delusional by a lion named Glozelle of the dawnwalkers. Whom later gave her to a nanny that they adopted together and raised together.. But 'happy' wasn't apart of life anymore and adjusting was hard. Getting in to fights with the jolly or the teaser gruff stuck up puff balls that they called boys. Whom tried to test her and ended up getting a few black eyes, she was retired in to homeschooling til she could get her act together and with determination and kindness she was able to cope with the life she found herself in now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:48 pm
.: Offers and Rps:.

.: Key :.
[ o ] - Out of family
[ x ] - In family

.: Status :.
[ A ] - Abandoned
[ U ] - Unfinished
[ ! ] - Finished
[ $ ] - Used for breeding

.: Offers :.
N/A

.: Color Codes for Breeding Rps :.
[ Fling ] - Red - 5/5 rps
[ Mate ] - Orange- 1/5-10 rps

.: Example :.
[ Link to rp ] = ( Name of other character & The character I am using ) - Title of the rp - [ Status of rp ]

.: Rps :.
[ x ] = [ Cami x Zhen // The Sisters ] - Clash of the tiny titans - [ ! ]
[ x ] = [ Zhen, Glozelle and Ebio'Femi ] - ...Family - [ ! ]
[ o ] = [ Zhen, Glozelle ] - To live fully is to let go and die - [ ! ]
[ o ] = [ Nyoka x Zhen ] - Half dead / half alive [ ! ]
[ o ] = [ Zhen x Aelius ] - An unforgiving sight.. - [ ! ]
[ o ] = [ Zhen Aagiro ] - Could get used to this - [ U ]
[ o ] = [ Zhen x Tuiaka ] - What are you suppose to say to that? - [ ! ]
[ o ] = [ Msrah x Zhen] - Hey I remember you!
[ o ] = [ Tarik x Zhen ] - How to handle a rookie
[ x ] = [ Utsuki x Kohaku x Kowab x Zhen x Ebio x Luci ] - The Beginning - [ ! ] [ Unable to use for breeding ]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm
.: Open for Business :.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 pm
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 am
Xavier, mayhaps? emotion_awesome

User Image

Other mortal flings seem to have fallen through, and the only other plan of a mortal fling I have so far that's absolutely SOLID is with one of my own, so I can mosey my time on that one xd He has 4.5/5 RPs >3> ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:10 pm
Andranis

User Image

Other mortal flings seem to have fallen through, and the only other plan of a mortal fling I have so far that's absolutely SOLID is with one of my own, so I can mosey my time on that one xd He has 4.5/5 RPs >3> ~

I think I inquired to you about a possible fling with one of my other lions with him? :3 ? If your up for that still, I can take on the rp tomorrow or this weekend a shoot you a link?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm
Chi Sohma
Andranis

User Image

I think I inquired to you about a possible fling with one of my other lions with him? :3 ? If your up for that still, I can take on the rp tomorrow or this weekend a shoot you a link?

I'm up for that ~ heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers