Reply Naruto Guild
Tsunade and Naruto link

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:31 pm
Hmmm I was wondering since Naruto is an orphen I wonder if he could be Tsunade's brother's child. That would help him ascend Hokage. Also that would explain why he reminds Tsunade so much of him in looks and spirit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Absu-toth
Hmmm I was wondering since Naruto is an orphen I wonder if he could be Tsunade's brother's child. That would help him ascend Hokage. Also that would explain why he reminds Tsunade so much of him in looks and spirit.

Whoa...this is a bit off, but i'll help you out on the truth my friend wink .

Tsunade and Yondaime, the Fourth Hokage (and Naruto's father), are not related biologically. Tsunade only had a younger brother and he died during a Great War during the time Tsunade was in her teenage years (assuming she was a teenage back then sweatdrop ); her brother was about 12 when he died.

And with her brother and Naruto looking similar to each other, it was only to improve on the parts of Tsunade's past. Both her brother and Naruto wanted/wants to be the Hokage and their attitudes were amazing similar as well. That's why Naruto reminds her of her younger brother.

I hope this helps you out biggrin .

Masamune-kun

Absu-toth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:28 am
Is the Fourth Hokage, Yodaime the guy in Tsunade's backflashes. The guy with the long hair who Tsunades seemed to be in love with and got stabbed like 1000 times and died?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:01 pm
Absu-toth
Is the Fourth Hokage, Yodaime the guy in Tsunade's backflashes. The guy with the long hair who Tsunades seemed to be in love with and got stabbed like 1000 times and died?

Nope, the guy with the long white hair was Tsunade's boyfriend, his name was Dan.

Yondaime has Yellow hair and blue eyes like Naruto. He looks like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Masamune-kun

Inwit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:20 am
Also, I think it should be said that although it's possible that Yondaime is Naruto's father, that information hasn't been revealed at any point, so we don't know if they're related in any way or not, but I think they are (in some way).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Masamune-kun
Absu-toth

Whoa...this is a bit off, but i'll help you out on the truth my friend wink .

Tsunade and Yondaime, the Fourth Hokage (and Naruto's father), are not related biologically. Tsunade only had a younger brother and he died during a Great War during the time Tsunade was in her teenage years (assuming she was a teenage back then sweatdrop ); her brother was about 12 when he died.

And with her brother and Naruto looking similar to each other, it was only to improve on the parts of Tsunade's past. Both her brother and Naruto wanted/wants to be the Hokage and their attitudes were amazing similar as well. That's why Naruto reminds her of her younger brother.

I hope this helps you out biggrin .
Yondaime isn't PROVEN to be Naruto's father. No one really knows who his dad is.  

Syndactyly

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Masamune-kun
Absu-toth

Nope, the guy with the long white hair was Tsunade's boyfriend, his name was Dan.

Yondaime has Yellow hair and blue eyes like Naruto. He looks like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naruto Has A Resemblance To Yondaime..
It Just Happens That He Has Whiskers/Stripes On His Face.. ninja idea cool  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces