Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Long distance relationships?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jugga_LetteRasta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 pm
How well do they work? My boyfriend is going to be moving 5 hours away (by car) in the fall with his brother because there's no future in this town. And I don't know what to do, if we'll work, or how we'll work. He says it'll just take some effort. Neither of us drive, but I'll be 18 in September, so I'll get my license some time around then, he'll be 17 in October, he is exactly 1 year and 1 month younger than me (weird huh?) lol. But um yeah...any advice?

And second of all.....there is cat emotions?!?! cat_surprised cool  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm
they can work but it is very very difficut trust me on that my ex bf was in the military at least he is only 5 hours away mine was in iraq and to say the least it worked till he came back changed from being over there  

the_defective_one

Jugga_LetteRasta

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:57 pm
Okay, he might move NEXT fall, which is better. Whoa, that's terrible. People should not have to go through that s**t over seas. They should just...NO MORE WAR > biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 am
Well never mind. It doesn't even matter anymore, because he just broke up with me. There is ALOT of back story to why but the main points are because he wants to focus on himself, his art, writing, figuring out his life and where he wants it to go, and supporting his family big time. He says he loves me with all his heart and he wants to give me the world one day and that he'll be open to get back together when he's got everything worked out. I can't tell if he was just trying to make me less sad by saying all that, or if it's true. crying  

Jugga_LetteRasta

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff