PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Finally this is done after like what... 2 years in the making? Lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 am
Soq Name: Deneb
Soq Image: User Image
Soq Nicknames: Deb
What we can call you: Deneb, or Deb.

What role are you looking to fill: Caretaker, possibly Healer

Why do you want to join the herd: Deneb has had a long association with Req. The two have been estranged for some time, but Deneb finally has the courage to try and come back again, even though she feels that he may not forgive her her indescretion.

What can you bring to the herd: Deneb is not the best at kirin healing, but she would do what she can. She'd be better suited to just dealing with others, as she does have a friendly disposition.

Soq's personality and outlook to the herd and jungle: Deneb has always been friendly and little outgoing. She's a little more reserved now, after having had three children. She's looking for a place to really call home.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis

Awe Deneb!! I love her! cx *goes to add her* Requiem will be SO happy to see her!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm
I know I PMed people, but here is our first herd RP! This RP will be taken place after all current members have been in for at least a little time. Feel free to post any formal introductions and other reactions!

I only ask that you post at least once a week. I will be posting at the end of every week to move the RP along c:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23035993

gunsniper

saedusk

agneza

zeeoddwyn

lady argentum draconis

nyhility

Ktns

Lunatic

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 am
Soq Name: Sadira
Soq Image: User Image
Soq Nicknames: Sadira
What we can call you: Whatever they'd like to call her, she usually just goes by Sadira
What role are you looking to fill: Healer

Why do you want to join the herd: Initially, it was to follow her mother, Deneb, but after finding that the leader was the Angeni of Jungles, she found herself wondering if she might be able to help Sadira with her powers at all.

What can you bring to the herd: Changelings have a deep connection with the plant life around them alongside an "inherit knowledge of medicinal plants," so with the wide variety of plant life in a jungle, she's right at home. Also, with her flowers (which boost immune system) and the joy she receives from helping others, a healer is an ideal position for her.

Soq's personality and outlook to the herd and jungle: Sadira has always been a kindhearted mare, though she's been a bit sheltered and hasn't much experience in the world. Never really fitting in during her life, she wants to find a place where she can truly belong, find out more about herself and to help others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Welcome!!! So happy to have part of Deneb's family!

If you are looking for a RP between Sadira and Xochi feel free to poke me! heart

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:59 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Alllsooo feel free to join in our first RP listed above c: And if you wanted her and Bissy (the main healer) to meet feel free to poke me for that too <3

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff