[open] NEED PLOTTAGE { Pridelands Royalty + Betta Boys } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:33 am
Thanks, Blue! There's definitely some resemblance there. Thanks for clearing that up. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 am
LEEF. ANY OF THESE WOULD LOVE FAMILY RP WITH ILLUAE. 8D 8D 8D

Sister / nephew / nephew / baby nephew
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

MoonRazor

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:34 am
spottedleef
Katavi

For her I have Vodnitvar. He's actually a lot like her in the sense that he too has a limp and seeks both self respect and peer respect. He was once a fine warrior and leader, but when he received his injury he was cast out and shunned for his injury. Others looked at him as a liability and a burden. Not wanting that for himself he has fled his home and now roams the Rogelands hoping to one day find someone who will look down on him with respect.

He has an ultimate goal to bed a Goddess and pass on his once great genes to a proud litter of seers. But he isn't really open about it unless he finds someone who can just pry it out of him.

Voddy is a sensitive soul, one second he is gruff and grumpy. But when he gets around the right people you can see he wasn't always like that. He's strict, and loves to be in charge of things, but he's got a good heart. Even if it doesn't always shine through.

Things i'd be up for with him: Friends, enemies, flings, or drama if you have something good. He's already got a fair bit of maiming so I don't think anymore would help his cause ^^;

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:02 am
Bluefire Dragonz
<3 I wanted to let you both know that Sioda and Illuae are related. Sioda's father, Ushu, is the son of Rehani. Rehani and Kamilika were sisters, so Illuae is Sioda's father's cousin. Second cousin to him? Something like that.

Ushukuru is my boy. <3

*Laughs* Thanks Blue. X3 I found out not long afterwards. He's actually in a plot now. I didn't know that his bloodline was soooooo... extending. XD Chi and I checked all through his background. Just out of harmless curiosity, do you know who owns his brother? =O  

laefe

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:38 am
Laefe

*Laughs* Thanks Blue. X3 I found out not long afterwards. He's actually in a plot now. I didn't know that his bloodline was soooooo... extending. XD Chi and I checked all through his background. Just out of harmless curiosity, do you know who owns his brother? =O

Um... I wanna say Tier Omartiglio. He was a friend of mine at one point. I don't think he comes on gaia any more, but you might be able to catch him on aim? I think he goes by the same name there...

Andranis owns his mom, fyi, and his dad is in the North House of Tianxia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
Um... I wanna say Tier Omartiglio. He was a friend of mine at one point. I don't think he comes on gaia any more, but you might be able to catch him on aim? I think he goes by the same name there...

Andranis owns his mom, fyi, and his dad is in the North House of Tianxia.

Oh okay. I was just curious. ^^ As for Mut, I did know her and I knew you owned Sioda's dad. XD Mut is mates with my UW boy *Giggles* I just didn't know who owned his brother, it eluded me! *Shakes fist*

That and it seems like Sioda is related to everyone. XD I finally found his family tree on the site, I was staring at it for a good hour before my eyes crossed.

laefe

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces