Reply > UPD8 Gushing
4/13!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bhavacakra69

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 am
I dunno about you guys, but I thought Tavrisprite was pretty cool.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 am
-The Golden Flower-
I was hoping for splitting apart, so Jane could have two guides. But still, thank goddness they are not stuck together anymore.
I was hoping for either splitting apart or making up, but... what does this mean for the imps?!!?!!?!?!?  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 am
obnoxiouslyAsian
I dunno about you guys, but I thought Tavrisprite was pretty cool.
Same here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am
felinoel
-The Golden Flower-
I was hoping for splitting apart, so Jane could have two guides. But still, thank goddness they are not stuck together anymore.
I was hoping for either splitting apart or making up, but... what does this mean for the imps?!!?!!?!?!?

Well, considering that the fusion didn't happen till after Jane reached the medium it won't have any effect. Luckily.

-The Golden Flower-

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:21 am
-The Golden Flower-
felinoel
-The Golden Flower-

Well, considering that the fusion didn't happen till after Jane reached the medium it won't have any effect. Luckily.
Wait... the imps don't change when entering the medium? I thought it was just Skaia that didn't change... awww crying

My memory is apparently terrible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:17 am
felinoel
Wait... the imps don't change when entering the medium? I thought it was just Skaia that didn't change... awww crying

I don't think they will change until after the Beta kids get there, if they do. I just have this strong feeling bringing their Skaia into the Alpha Kid's game will change a lot of things.

But then again it might not have any effect at all!

-The Golden Flower-

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:22 am
-The Golden Flower-
felinoel

I don't think they will change until after the Beta kids get there, if they do. I just have this strong feeling bringing their Skaia into the Alpha Kid's game will change a lot of things.

But then again it might not have any effect at all!
Yeah I too figured that when the Alpha kids get there the Sburb will change to fit them.

Maybe it will change into what sprites are still with them or maybe it will change into all the sprites that they had, but I am pretty sure that it HAS to be affected by them entering, how else would they fix the unwinnable session in order to win?

Also, they will use Trollian to go back in time and check out the mother grub egg and use Jane's recipe spoon to find the recipe to make a new one. Definitely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 am
felinoel
Yeah I too figured that when the Alpha kids get there the Sburb will change to fit them.

Maybe it will change into what sprites are still with them or maybe it will change into all the sprites that they had, but I am pretty sure that it HAS to be affected by them entering, how else would they fix the unwinnable session in order to win?

Also, they will use Trollian to go back in time and check out the mother grub egg and use Jane's recipe spoon to find the recipe to make a new one. Definitely.

Yeah, and it would be great if they could get things to work to make the troll race come back. Hopefully in a better form like their pre-scratched alpha counter parts.  

-The Golden Flower-

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 am
-The Golden Flower-
felinoel

Yeah, and it would be great if they could get things to work to make the troll race come back. Hopefully in a better form like their pre-scratched alpha counter parts.
Karkat seems to be turning into his ancestor, what with not wanting to kill the guy who killed the last few trolls left and even calming him down, either that or he has... other reasons for it.

All in all, I think the surviving members of the tougher version of trolls have mellowed out and are plenty fine and in a better form.

But yeah, the point of the game is to repopulate your species in a new universe, so I am sure they will get another mother grub egg. Ever since I saw the functions of her spoon I realized that that would likely be how they get a new grub egg.  
> UPD8 Gushing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff