Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Whispers of Dragon: Hinata and Ming Xi (PRP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 pm
There was absolutely no way Ming didn't know what that noise she made sounded like. Hinata felt a little shiver creep up her spine, as she reached out to take a piece herself. "Yes, I do," she said proudly. "Cooking is just one of my many, many talents...and many, many hobbies." She gave Ming a rather salacious smile.

Ming grinned as the other confessed making the sushi herself, she ran her tongue along her lips, she finishing the roll and sighing. "You are excellent cook, Hinata. Your food is truly....arousing..." She let her head roll back against the pillow once more, she reaching for the glass of wine that had been offered her, she taking a slow sip before setting it aside, she wriggling down into the pillow, her towel moving slightly to show more thigh. "I'm sorry that I do not have more clothes, miss...perhaps...my dress can be washed?" The reed could hardly contain herself, more than abit amused that the dragon was so easily distracted.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 am
"Arousing, hmm?" Hinata leaned forward and brought another piece to her lips, purposely eating it in the most erotic way she could. She was very, very obviously letting her eyes trail over her visitor, and her tail whipped slowly behind her as she took a slow sip of wine. "Oh, certainly, but for tonight feel free to borrow my clothes," Hinata offered.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Ming sighed and gave the woman a dark, knowing smile, she rolling to her side and pulling her knees up around her body. "I would hate to intrude upon your kindness...." She blinked innocent eyes at her, the towel slipping abit more as she reached out to grab another small roll, she flicking her tongue out to pull it into her mouth. "You are watching me...like a hawk...or perhaps a lion...?" She forced her cheeks to blush, silly dragon being so transparent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm
Hinata shook her head. "No intrusion at all," she replied, tail whipping slowly behind her. She blinked. "Am I. Well,I certainly don't see you as prey, my sweet." Only in the nonliteral sense. And besides, Ming was being a horrid tease, letting that towel slip as she was.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:03 pm
"I would need to make it up to you all the same...afterall...most would not be so very bold to take an urchin in like this..." She made motion to herself, she playing abit with her hair. "I am not the prettiest of things afterall.." She pulled a face and then moved from her seat, she darting around the table to Hinata's side, at her feet on all fours, eyes large as her hands rested on the dragon's thighs. "Oh please....you must allow me to make it up to you...anything you want...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Hinata chuckled. "My dear, you think too lowly of yourself. I'd say you are quite beautiful, especially all cleaned up." The Dragon purred. She smiled wickedly down at Ming, reaching up to touch the girl's cheek lightly. Her plea for a chance to make it up...well, Hinata knew what she wanted, but she wasn't going to demand it. "You shouldn't make such offers. Besides, the...pleasure of your company is thanks enough."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:10 pm
The hallow reed could hardly contain her amusement as the other touched her cheek, she tilting her head into the palm for a moment, her eyes closing and trilling. "It has been....a pleasure to be here....as well...miss..." She let her eyes meet Hinata's, let the golden hues catch the light as she gave her the full of those innocent eyes. If only the dragon were not so drunk she may have seen through the mask, she may have seen the centuries of hurt, pain and revenge there in those eyes.She had been the defender of the betrayed, aid to the loyal, and justice for those that were wronged. She was balance, and she would be damned if she did not use this dragon the way the dragon had used so many in the end for pleasure. "I can be....a pleasure...miss..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Hinata gently trailed her fingers down Ming's cheek and then her neck, brushing lightly with her claws. The Laughing Rainbow was thoroughly tempted by the girl she thought was a street urchin. In the haze of drink and drug and want, she couldn't recognize one of her own, but in the sober light of morning she would, and would hate herself for not catching on sooner. "You shouldn't...tempt me like this..."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 pm
The whisper noted the desire in the rainbow's eyes, she moving her body so that she was the closest she could be to the woman without fully touching her, their legs all but entwined, Ming's pale endowments lingering inches from Hinata. She traced a finger along Hinata's arm. "It is only temptation....if you so not surrender....let me replay you...for all of this...miss Hinata..." She grinned, the smile dark, but alluring, her hair falling about her face as she dared lean in to brush her lips against the other woman's, this not the first female she had kissed.

((feel free to end this here if you want dear, I don't think they can do much more.... XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm
Hinata let out a low laugh. "I've always been terrible at resisting..." She purred. She was glad she had stopped to talk to this pale, pretty urchin. Now, she had a much better companion for the evening than she was used to. Once their lips touched, Hinata considered it tacit permission and reached down, twining her fingers in Ming's hair and deepening the kiss. She broke it for a moment. "We should...get more comfortable..."

[[AND THEN THE LIGHTS DIMMED. -activates censor steam-]]  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm
The night was spent in pleasure, the night fading into day, the heat of sunlight warming the room, warming the bodies that lay there. Ming Xi woke, she stretching the long length of her body before rolling into a seated position, she looking down upon the dragon that laid at her side. Oh the sweet taste of glory that lingered on her tongue. She had won, and when that woman rose there would be the true satisfaction. She looked about for a piece of paper, she finding a pen as well and writing a letter, her penmanship fine, detailed and elegant.

Hinata of the Thrashing Dragons,

Though this night had brought me nothing but pleasure, I can only hope it serves as a reminder. Humans are fragile creatures, their hearts, things the should be treasured, not stomped upon. The power of love, true devotion and desire is so much more than the pleasures of the flesh. I weep for you, for you are lost the lusts of your kind, and you will never know true love. I can only hope you will, in time learn of this flaw.

I beg that you forget my face, forget my touch, and my name. Forget everything about me but this night, and hold on to the lesson taught.

Do not seek me out,
A Hallow Reed

She placed a kiss upon the paper, the deep red of her lips left upon it. She then placed it on the pillow beside the woman. She moving to the nearest window. "Rest well...Hinata of the Thrashing Dragons."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm
As was her habit, Hinata slept until late in the day. She made a point of always being awake for the sunrise, though last night had been an exception. That Ming had been perhaps her best lay in...forever.

She woke and stretched, expecting to find the urchin either still in bed with her, or at least still in her flat. But no, she sniffed and the only scent left was what lingered. Confusion wrote itself across her face. She looked over, and there it was. A note.

She read it and growled. "A Whisper. I should've known." She said. "Damn! How could I not recognize one of my own kind!" She slid out of bed, suddenly no longer wrapped in the bliss she had slept in. The note urged her to forget.

The Dragon did not plan to.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash