Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:39 am
User ImageImarogbe was returning to the inland of the pride after going on patrol with a few of other pads. Some of the others were beginning to feel uneasy for whatever reason, so they'd asked extra pads to come along on patrol. He was feeling decidedly more useful as an adult with the regular responsibilities expected of a pad. Ima found himself enjoying his life since his return with K'visha. The lion was very much pleased by the fact that he was becoming an asset to his home and helped protect it. It gave him a stronger sense of pride for his home and for himself as a pad.

Ima politely greeted some of the lions and lionesses that he passed by on his way to his own den. He hoped that K'visha was there, he liked seeing her face after he had been away for any stretch of time. Imarogbe honestly loved his beybanu and would do anything to keep her safe. She wasn't the only one either, there was his mother, his grandmothers, his cousins, his aunts, and all of the children within his family and outside. His love extended across many that lived in the lands that he walked on, and couldn't let anything happen to them. He really hoped that the the unease of the others was only coming from the amazingly long stretch of peace that had blessed the pride. He didn't want anything to happen to his beloved home.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:55 pm
User ImageK'visha was waiting in the den a slight worried look on her face. She had been thinking about this a lot lately with all the cub's and family's she saw in the pride she couldn't help but wish for cub's of her own. Every time Imarogbe left to gout out on patrol with the other pad's the thought's of her own family that she couls possibly be raising filled her mind. She longed for the cub's and had finally worked up the courage to tell this to Ima. laying close to the enterance of the den so she could watch for him easily she waited.

Seeing something that looked like his coloring coming toward the den she stood a smile on her face as she walked as far as the shade tree outside of their den a place she knew would be perfect to greet him. She was alway's eager to see him come home safe. Glad to know that he was coming back to her at the end of the day. She waited under the Tree a smile on her face as she did so. Hoping he would be back soon.

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 pm
Ima was lost in the thoughts of his continually growing family as he headed back. Sometimes he wondered about the family that he himself was creating with K'visha. Thinking about growing up with his mother and brothers, he laughed to himself, he didn't think that he would know what to do if he were to have five boys all at once. Well, he had seen the people in the pride as they successfully raised cubs everyday.

When he began to get close to the den, he smiled as he approached and saw a certain beybanu standing by the tree that stood near it. The very sight of her made him work harder, made him want to become a better pad every day. Ima gradually came close to her and briefly looked into her eyes before rubbed his head against her's with a low and slightly tired, "Hey."

The sun was still out, but it had reached the other side of the sky and was slowly descending behind the trees and the sky was turning a light orange. "How are you?," he asked as he normally did, heading toward the den. This was always his favorite part of the day, when he came back and K'visha was there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 pm
K'visha smiled at her approaching pad. It was him she had been right. He looked tired as he came up to her, she would have to make sure he rested well, she worried about him maybe ending up to tired one day on patrol. She was nervous to tell him what she wanted to but more excited to have him home right now than anything else. She hoped that he would take her wanting a family of their own as well. He would be an amazing father she just knew it. Nuzzling him softly as she greeted him he moved back after a few moment's. "Hello Ima, I am doing well, how did your patrol go?"

She smiled slightly following him back to the den her nerves starting to get a little worse making her steps seem to fall behind his a bit more then they usually did. Though just being in his presence was starting to calm her done from her nervous state she had worked herself into while waiting. Finally quickening her pace to match his she happily walked next to him.

"Ima I have been thinking lately.. And I wanted to ask you something that's been on my mind." She was finally going to ask him the thought's that had been on her mind for a long time. She was starting to nervously twitch the end of her tail. The nerves getting worse again as she actually brought it up in a question.

Boudaihobbit

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 pm
Smiling widely, he responded with a slight shrug, "It was pretty uneventful, the borders were undisturbed as usual. The most that we found was a hyena sleeping a little too close by," he trailed off and then looked at her, "but, I don't know, there was a pad there whose banu can see and she had some crazy vision about the pride being in danger. Although, nothing seems to be happening, so everything should be alright."

Ima found himself expressing his concerns to K'visha more as he rapidly grew closer and closer to her. Leaning against the wall of their den, he sighed and unceremoniously slumped into a sitting position and relaxed next to his beybanu. Ima had noticed that K'visha seemed to be a bit on edge today, so he waited for her to bring up whatever was on her mind.

Even though her unusual behavior concerned him, Ima didn't want to bother her about it if she didn't want to be, so he waited. So when she finally eluded to her thoughts, he sat up and paid attention to her as her anxiety seemed to grow. "What is it K'visha? What did you want to ask me?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:34 pm
She grew even more anxious as he told her of the vision the other pad's banu had seen. She didn't wat her cub's to be born is a time of danger. It went against every bone in her body to even potentially have cub's when there would be danger around. But he sounded so sure of the fact that there was no problem. It made her a bit calmer after that. .She looked around the den while she sat there next to him trying to let her nerves leak away though she couldn't seem to do so.

She lay next to him her muscles still tense showing her worry and nervousness that she was feeling. There was far to much on her mind at the moment though she was still looking at the rest of the den, like she was sizing it up, seeing exactly how many would fit in it and how many children she could have and other banu he could possibly bring in. Letting out a sigh as she looked back over to him finally having workup up the courage to ask him.

She spoke to him her voice soft but still audible. "... I have noticed all of the cubs around the pridelands and all of the family's... I was wondering what you thought about trying for cub's of our own. I know you would be a good father, and I want to be a mother Ima... I really want to have cub's of our own." She let out a sigh of relief at this though she was still sort of worried for his reaction. Looking at him again for his reaction she waited.

Boudaihobbit

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm
Ima was very curious about what K'visha had to say. Her body language was sending all manner of nervous energy toward him. When she finally spoke about wanting a family, Ima's eyes widened in a mixture of surprise and joy. Ima had been perfectly content in all the time that they'd been living there together, not wanting to rush anything. Although, he couldn't say that the thought hadn't crossed his mind a few times. Slowly, a large grin began to spread across his face as her words sunk into his heart.

She was ready to start a family with him. She wanted to start a family with him. He would be a father for the first time in his life. He would finally get to experience the "horror" of parenthood that he'd heard about from his own parents. Not knowing exactly what to say, he stuttered in his elation, "R-really? You do? I would love to have cubs with you......I've always wanted a family," he looked down in thought before saying, "Now that I have you with me, there isn't anything that I would want more. I....don't exactly know much about raising children, but I know we could do it. Besides, I have tons of relatives that would be happy to help us if we needed it."

The thought was making him more and more happy. Gazing into their den, he could just imagine small combinations of them wreaking havoc and flipping their lives upside down. As disturbing as the thought would had been to him a long time ago, it only enhanced the desire to build a family within him. He found that his face was permanently frozen in a smile as the thought filled his mind and made everything else seem trivial.

Ileatea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm
K'visha smiled slightly any and all worry melting away from her once his face light up after she told him. Laying down to nuzzle against him slightly she closed her eye's just wanting to hear him speak as he finally reacted to what she had said. She was the happiest lioness in the world right now, she wanted nothing more than to be here with him to talk about their future and to plan for the cub's that hopefully would be on the way soon. Her thought's were filled with cubs that looked like them both running through the den.

At his speech she turned to look at him love and hope in her eye's. “ I want to have cub's with you Ima, of course I do. Why would I not? Your the perfect pad to have found me and brought me back I couldn't ask for any better than you.” She smiled looking out at the den. “You will be an amazing dad though if I do have cub's we will definitely need some more help around here. It would be greatly appreciated if some of your family would be willing to help out here. I'm sure they would not be wasting their time, and it would allow me to meet some more of your family.” Her voice was quite as she spoke her mind and body now calmed from all the tension and nerves that had built up over the course of the day. She was feeling so relaxed then it was almost as if she was limp.

She nuzzles his neck slightly a happy grin on her face as she did so. She would finally be getting her family what more could she want? There was nothing better than this nothing at all. She could want for nothing more than for this to happen for her. She was going to be the best mother to their children she could and hope that the outcome of this was the best. Laying her head on the ground next to Ima the tiredness from her day start to overtake her and she let out a small yawn.

Boudaihobbit

Ileatea

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:32 pm
Any worry that Ima had felt concerning his homeland had gone away in the light of the prospect of children with his beybanu. Ima believed in the force and strength of their pride, and was sure that they could defend it from any threat that might come to them. Laying against K'visha's warm body, and let her words wash over him. He had never known a relationship quite like the one that he had with her. He hadn't known what to expect of life with a beybanu, but from what he was experiencing, he couldn't have asked for anything better.

"We'll be amazing parents," he told her in response. K'visha was such a wonderful person that he was more than sure that she would have nothing but a positive affect on their children. On one side of things, he didn't know why she had been so nervous to ask him about such a thing, but on the other side, cubs weren't to be taken lightly. Just from growing up, and from seeing his family dynamics, Ima knew that their work would be cut out for them, especially for K'visha since she would be with them much of the time while they were very small.

"They definitely wouldn't be wasting their time." As their day drew to a close, Ima rested his head near her chest, listening to her heart beat. He felt calm and at a peace that he had only ever know laying near his mother as a young boy. A grin once more crossed his face as he thought of the sons and daughters that they could have.

Ileatea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:46 pm
Feeling Ima laying against her eased her thought’s even more. She smiled slightly looking at him before laying her head on her paw's. Her tail curling to lay against her hind legs. She was relaxed and comfortable felling at home with Ima laying next to her as if there was nothing in the world that could ruin this moment for her. Ima wanted cubs with her, and thought they would make good parent's nothing could be happier than this were the thought’s going through her head. For she had an amazing pad and hopefully soon she would have cub's to raise.

“Yes we will Ima. Our son's will grow to be strong good Pad's and our daughter's sweet kind Banu.” as she said this she could see the children in her mind imagining them running through the den and learning from her becoming good at what they were to be. Closing her eye's she let out a long breath feeling sleep beginning to sweep her away in her dreams. Nuzzling hi almost subconsciously she fell asleep for the evening her dreams fill with their future cub's running and playing.

Ileatea

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff