Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Plot Search/Reminders ] Pride rp, mate searches, etc. OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 pm
New Plot for Sindar

Possibly a mate plot? I have a male, i'd really love to find a mate for. Frozenheart is a very fearful male, with a serious speech problem. As a pup it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. He was beaten as a pup for befriending a hyena and has since lost nearly all ability to speak complete sentences. He's shy, but really a sweetheart deep down, he just needs someone who would be willing to work with him a bit. He's much more reactive to female's than he is to males. If a male so much as approaches him, he'll run away in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:05 pm
That would be great! -excited- I adore playing her and she hasn't had the attention she deserves recently. Did you want to start something up when he is in the pride? Or let me know and I can start it.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Awesome C:

I could start it if you'd like but I may not be able to get to it until tomorrow.

AND LOL Tana just corrected me, I used the wrong name XD

That's not Frozenheart that's Timidstep!

Fail utter fail :p

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 pm
Depawsit

I think I have a perminant mate lined up for her but maybe we can do a fling? o: The p'n aren't too restrictve on that sort of thing and she's not really all that picky XD If anything they can be close friends. :3 We can rp and see how it goes ic-wise! I've really been wanting a chance to play her more. ;3;

I can start something! I'll tag you there once I get it set up. :3

Tanakako

If you can start that would be awesome. o: We can assume that Leo's pretty new to the pride. I'm going to get his starting rp from Vistada but she's already hit the hay for the night. XD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 pm
Sorry for the delay XDD I've had a pretty horrible week. I'll try to get to tags/ rping this weekend. ;3;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:14 am
Sorry this took so long!!!! Weekend was busier than I'd planned it to be. >.<

AC RP! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22867561  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items