Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laefe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:50 pm
Tags for you darling. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:08 pm
Vistada
Peppermint Coffee

For Viklana: Barsia and him can chill and talk awesome. Barsia is a healing-kindof-Chihi. So he def likes flowers too razz .
He could also have conversation with his older sister XD. Maybe she could be the one who understands <3.

XD For the Guard-lady I would so stick her to talking to Ime'Kotek (the female). She's in the stage of asking-everyone-everything and would LOVE to know the role of a guard. cool .

YES TO BOTH OF THESE.  

Feral Mule

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 am
So a heads up to everyone: I will be moving in a week and a half (Wednesday, May 2nd) So smile . If you want fast paced rp I am sorry ; u; but I am packing and busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:30 am
No worries Vi : ]  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 am
I know you've said you're not particularly interested in flings for Kivuli Faraji, but I couldn't resist at least offering Lysende as a potential. She's part of the mermaid pride (not yet official), which means she can't really take a mate anyway, just a consort. Any male cubs that they produced would be left on the mainland and any females would be kept on the mermaids' island and raised as sisters to the rest of the mermaids.

I dunno. Just thought I'd make the offer. I won't be offended or hurt if you're not interested.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm
Princess_Feylin
I know you've said you're not particularly interested in flings for Kivuli Faraji, but I couldn't resist at least offering Lysende as a potential. She's part of the mermaid pride (not yet official), which means she can't really take a mate anyway, just a consort. Any male cubs that they produced would be left on the mainland and any females would be kept on the mermaids' island and raised as sisters to the rest of the mermaids.

I dunno. Just thought I'd make the offer. I won't be offended or hurt if you're not interested.

I have been offered a Mermaid-lady before. But.. Kivuli's very family oriented and I think it may break his heart to have to say goodbye to any of his cubbins sad .
I love a lot of the Mermaids, they're gorgeous. :>. AND SO IS YOUR LADY <3333. I hope you do find someone for her to fling with and gain mermaidies <3.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas