Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
☆Theme Contest☆ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Winners
  Are listed in the first post.
View Results

Mlle Cat

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 am
dragonmonkey

Team Melanoma here.
I didn't see this thread so I've missed out sad

It would be great to do it again next year! I was wondering if I could run it if we do decide to do it next year because it's a really good idea? I really want to participate in the guild but more than just being a member (and I'd be a terrible team captain rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am
Day 7 (is it the last day today?).. and my avi is wrapped up against the weather!  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:28 am
Winged Timberwolf Says:

Theme on Sunday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme on Monday: -absent-
Theme on Tuesday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme on Wednesday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme on Thursday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme on Friday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme on Saturday: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jeez,
it's getting harder and harder to make these! Go team Cervical!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am
Reporting for Satuday 16/7 tektek sent!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm
HI!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm
Mlle Cat
dragonmonkey

Team Melanoma here.
I didn't see this thread so I've missed out sad

It would be great to do it again next year! I was wondering if I could run it if we do decide to do it next year because it's a really good idea? I really want to participate in the guild but more than just being a member (and I'd be a terrible team captain rofl )

Since it's my idea I'd like to keep it something that I'd do every year from here on. I'm thinking of adding a rule or two for next year that I didn't have up for this one and putting some more effort into the design of the thread. Having the how the system works be more comprehensive, or as much as I possibly can have it. Etc. Little things here and there.

But I do appreciate the compliment.

I've had so much fun this week and do apologize for all the miscounts. Today, given this is the LAST DAY OF THE CONTEST xd , I'm supporting ALL the teams by doing a rainbow avie.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Mlle Cat

Familiar Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am
dragonmonkey

Since it's my idea I'd like to keep it something that I'd do every year from here on. I'm thinking of adding a rule or two for next year that I didn't have up for this one and putting some more effort into the design of the thread. Having the how the system works be more comprehensive, or as much as I possibly can have it. Etc. Little things here and there.

But I do appreciate the compliment.

I've had so much fun this week and do apologize for all the miscounts. Today, given this is the LAST DAY OF THE CONTEST xd , I'm supporting ALL the teams by doing a rainbow avie.

I thought so xD Don't worry, I was just wondering smile I'm sure it will look stunning next year!

XD Whoop whoop!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 am
I had a lot of fun dressing up differently every day. This was a really great event! Thank you so much for organizing it dragonmonkey ;3  

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Winged Timberwolf
I had a lot of fun dressing up differently every day. This was a really great event! Thank you so much for organizing it dragonmonkey ;3

Thank you and the others for participating, I have the winners and all shall get their gold Tuesday May 1st.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 pm
I had fun too.  

Therapist Hope

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 am
I had a lot of fun, although it was challenging coming up with all those different combinations of green from my inventory. I didn't realize I had that much green. Congratulations to Therapist Hope- you were amazing! and to all the other participants. It was all in fun and for a great cause.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:53 pm
Just to add my thanks - I always love an excuse to dress up! biggrin  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm
mamarita
I had a lot of fun, although it was challenging coming up with all those different combinations of green from my inventory. I didn't realize I had that much green. Congratulations to Therapist Hope- you were amazing! and to all the other participants. It was all in fun and for a great cause.
Thank you. I like playing with my outfits and such. Plus it was fun trying to make ones with lots of items but that weren't cluttered or bad looking. The one I have now is part of one of my favorites.  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff