Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm
Here is where we will post any news updates pertaining to the world.

News flashes must be in Document format.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 pm
For those who may have noticed my profile being posted,

Please hold off on posting yours. As we are just beginning, I'm going to hold an auto-rank contest. 4 people will be auto-ranked to master and put in charge of 1 nation. Please do not post your profile until the contest is over. You can start working on it, but do not post it.

Thank you,
-Snuffins  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:08 pm
For those who are still reading this or working on things,

I know we need styles, and I'm working on a few non-bending ones as we speak, but if one or two of you can aid Dandii in setting up the locations, that would be phenomenal. Those who wish to help, I'll bump you to crew so you can check out her forum in the crew area. Those of you on crew who wish to help, just let me know first. I don't want everyone working on one thing.

As it stands, we need 2 Airbending styles [one being traditional], 2 nonbending styles, a traditional waterbending style, and the locations. Once we have all this, I can open the guild!

Let's keep up the work,
- Snuffins  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Hello Guild,

I am happy to announce that we are entering the final stages of the guild's creation. I am ready to begin accepting new members into the guild, so please invite your friends. In addition I am accepting applications for leader positions. There are a number of available positions which I will list below. When applying for these possitions, fill out the form properly and use the following title format,

[username] - [position applied for]

If it is not in this format, it will be instantly be ignored. These apps must also be PM'd to me.

Available Positions:

Earth King
Fire Lord
Air Nomad Grand Master
Chieftain of the Water Tribes

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Position Applying For:[/b]
[b]Past RP Leader Roles:[/b]
[b]Why Do You Want the Position:[/b]
[b]Why Should I Give You the Position:[/b]
[b]Short RP Sample:[/b]
Minimum 3 paragraphs, maximum 5

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:47 am
EDIT: The recommendations are no longer required to become crew, only for VC

I am holding applications for crew. Unlike leadership roles, these will be taken more seriously. Unlike in other guilds you may be a part of, this crew will be strict and only for work in the guild. Do not apply unless you are totally sure you are up for the job. I'm accepting 5 positions for crew and 1 for Vice Captain. If you're going for the Vice Captain spot, you'd better have some good references. These are to be PM'd to me with the title
[username] - [position] Application

Your references are to PM me their recommendations in the format of
[Applicant's Username] - Recommendation - [Recommender's name]

[color=black][size=16][b]General Information[/b][/size][size=10]
[b]Username:[/b] {Any joking around with this will lose you your chance at a crew position. Do it right.}
[b]Age:[/b] #{Optional}[/size]

[size=16][b]Experience[/b][/size]
[size=10][u]About how long have you been a member on Gaia?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]How many years(months) have you been Role Playing?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]List at least one guild you have joined and been an active member in. Include the name of the Guild Captain.[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]Have you ever been a crew member?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]
[u]If so, what guild? Include the name of the Guild Captain.[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]Have you ever owned your own guild?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]What is you level of literacy?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here][/size]

[size=16][b]Activity Questions[/b][/size]
[size=10][u]How often can you sign online?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]Do you have any real life after-school activities or a job?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[u]What do you think you can contribute to the guild by being a crew member?[/u]
[Insert Answer Here]

[size=16][b]Real Life Situations[/b][/size][/color]
[size=10][color=navy]Two people are fighting in an OoC thread about a recent RP battle. RPer 1 is accusing the RPer 2 of God Modding while RPer 2 says that RPer 1 was Meta Gaming. You have read the posts yourself and you think it could go either way. Both RPers seem to be highly annoyed and their fight is getting heated. Some of the other members are starting to get involved in the dispute as well. You are the only crew member online and this problem needs to be resolved now. What do you do?[/color]
[Insert Answer Here]

[color=darkgreen]It's a pretty casual and relaxed day so far and you have been given the duty of double checking the customs that have been approved to make sure everything that has been accepted has been accepted properly. You see a custom that seems massively overpowered and you think it was only accepted because the crew member is friends with the person who submitted the application. You don't like the crew member and you know that he is a total douche and bringing it up might cause a huge dispute. What do you do?[/color]
[Insert Answer Here][/size]

[b][size=16]The Following is for VC applications only[/size][/b]

[color=black][size=16][b]Recommendations[/b][/size]
[size=10]Please provide us with 2 recommendations. These recommendations should come in the form of a PM from the person recommending you, to the captain.
1) from a member of the guild that you have helped. - [Insert Answer Here]
2) from a guild captain of another guild that you have been a member of. - [Insert Answer Here]
[/size][/color]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm
The guild is finished, save for a few minor patches! Feel free to create your RPC's and begin RPing once they have been approved. While we have laid out the basics of the arc, we will allow people to rank up a bit before plunging you into spirit world hell. Till then, get to know your fellow Countrymen, learn some bending, and get ready...cause the spirits are a restless bunch.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 pm
It has been brought to my attention that I should announce how Specialized and branching bending will work. Things such as metal and lightning are going into a special, Master rank only style of bending. When choosing your specialized bending, be careful. Everyone, the Avatar included, may only have 1 specialized bending element. You can chose from the presets, lightning, metal, whatever, or get a custom approved for your own element. More will be announced at a later date, but till then, please only apply for customs within the 4 basic elements. It's alright to make your custom specialized element, just dont post it yet.

Thank you
-Snuffins  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:32 pm
Calling All Benders!

It's that time of year, everyone; time for the Annual Republic City Pro Bending Championships! In less than a weeks time, we'll be starting off the festivities! Take this chance to gather your teams and register for big event. This year things will be a little different however. Instead of our usual team of 3 different elements, you will be able to have a team of 2 with the same element! This is certainly sure to liven things up!

-Special Reporter Bishop; RC Daily  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm
Just a few small announcements.

Etr0, our waterbending teacher, is unable to frequently post. Until he is able to again, I will be standing in as a substitute teacher. Anyone who needs to begin, or start, their waterbending teacher, pleas quote me in a post at the northern watertribe training area.

Secondly

Due to recent events, I've decided to push the arc back by one week. The bending tournament will begin o the 7th of june. Take this time to finalize your teams. I will allow people to metagame in a slight degree to gather team mates for the tournament.

Thirdly

Those who are new to the guild and havnt had time to start training... You may compete in the pro bending tournament as if you had rank 1 of the traditional style of your element. While outside the arc, who will be unable to bend until you learn how to, in the arena, I will make exceptions to this rule.

That is all, and have fun everyone
-Snuffins  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 pm
Hurry, hurry, one and all! The pro-bending tournament has begun! Gather your teams and make your way to Republic City's Arena! And for all you who didn't quite make the sign in, if you can gather a team and get registered before the round postings are put up on the 7th, you'll be allowed to play. Remember, these are teams of 2!

A special note to those who just started their characters:
Even though you currently do not know any bending styles, if you also wish to compete in the tournament, you may sign up and compete as though you had mastered stage 1 of the traditional style of your main element. After the tournament, you'll lose the boost.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 am
Guild Revival!

As I said in my announcement we are going to revive the guild. Though I said Shane had can over leadership, he then passed it on to me. Busy boy, got busy things to do!
                                Every character is a part of the Gong Jen, a group organized by the Avatar to fight the angry Spirits attacking the world.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 am
In case you missed the memo, we are starting the guild again, and hopefully people wont randomly leave this time >.>. Be on the look out for more info... like the new thread on the main page!  

___youwillknownihilism
Vice Captain

Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces